(4) When She's Made Up of Curved Nerves

I Hate You
Carrying Sinb on the back sure was not an easy task. Their floor was literally on the top level of a bed and breakfast motel for Jesus effing Christ! Yerin could feel her muscles stiffen at the load and she was not yet ready to do some heavy lifting. 
 
Actually, she was exaggerating on the 'heavy' part. Sinb was light as a feather, that Yerin was sure. No more than 43kgs, but with the crazy girl's antics while being lifted was making it feel like she was carrying a ton. 
 
"Oh boy, I like you're hair." Sinb said while smelling the brunette's hair. 
 
"Not the hair!" Yerin retaliated but can't move as she was literally carrying Sinb like a log on her shoulders. She tried to shake her head off to swat Sinb's clumsy and wet hands to no avail. 
 
It seemed Sinb really liked the hair. 
 
Yerin heard some slurping sounds and she knew Sinb was drooling... over her freaking just-washed-hair!
 
"I said not the hair!" Yerin scolded Sinb and slapped the that was just in front of hers. "You brat, I just washed!" 
 
Sinb, on the other hand, seemed drawn to what looked like buns bouncing at her eyesight. She dropped her fascination to Yerin's hair and started crawling her hands downwards. 
 
And of course, Yerin felt it, just as she was about to twitch the doorknob open. Her was maliciously being squeezed! 
 
She immediately placed Sinb on the bed with a glare on her eyes. No one touches her like that! So rude! Yerin was about to curse at the drunken woman when she was met with Sinb's mysterious orbs. 
 
What was that? 
 
Yerin could not identify what that stare meant. But she seemed like she was frozen too. Sinb was just staring right at her and yet, she can't seem to move. 
 
"Hey, what's your problem drinking so much?" Yerin said sternly to avoid the penetrating gaze. "I was just out to wash and there you go squabbling on the pub with greasy old men! I never knew you were like this." She felt like a sister scolding her good-for-nothing younger sibling. 
 
"You knew I'm like this," Sinb said in a slurry tone. She could hardly keep herself seated upright on the bed. And if there is one thing that was steady in her system still, it's her gaze on the brunette. 
 
Sinb could not see Yerin sharply, but the lights in the blinds helped her see Yerin's feature in a different angle. And she could not help but gaze on the woman in front.
 
"What?" Yerin said confused. Of course she knew Sinb and her antics. And maybe fighting over nonsense opinions while drunk with other men can be one of those. But she never imagined Sinb doing just that. She groaned. "And you still think you're capable of handling yourself out there when you're a horrible mess. That's why Hani never regarded you as an adult." 
 
Yerin gave a long sigh. As if she can put some sense to a drunk. Yerin decided to just give up lecturing the brat and closed the door of their room before tucking Sinb to bed. "We've got a long day tomorrow, and you'll need some rest." 
 
"I'm really a horrible mess..." Sinb trailed when Yerin reached for her arms. Yerin didn't paid much attention but Sinb was still looking at the face of her savior in the pub. 
 
"Just sleep, you brat." Yerin said sternly, ready to cover the sheets on a drunk Sinb. But Sinb didn't move and Yerin became annoyed again.
 
God, how to deal with drunk people?
 
But before she could lash Sinb with her version of a glare, she felt cold hands on her chin. The freak? What was that?
 
Yerin's eyes goes to the owner of the hand and sees Sinb in a mixture of... what really? Yerin can not quite figure it out due to the darkness. "What is it?"
 
But Yerin never really got that one answered when Sinb just repeated the words, "I'm really horrible." And as much as Yerin would like to argue, she felt Sinb's lips pressed against her already. 
 
Whoah, wait a minute. 
 
Yerin tried to process what was happening, but with Sinb's lips making its moves against her own, Yerin found herself in a predicament. 
 
Just what was happening?
 
Yerin wanted to yank Sinb away from her. She never wanted to have any contact with her and for all the angels in heavens, she swore she tried all her might just to avoid this woman in front of her. But just what was happening right now?
 
Yerin felt Sinb's lips forces to open. What does she want? Yerin tried to hold Sinb by the arms, but somehow Sinb became much stronger than hers. Does alcohol really help you be this strong?
 
Or was she not trying enough? 
 
Yerin was busy processing multiple questions in her head, she got herself surprised when she felt Sinb's tongue inside her. She was playing inside and her tongue was exploring every nook of her small mouth can offer. Yerin shivered at the sensation and she froze. Though she wanted to pull away, her body seemed to want the little electricity giving life to her nerves. 
 
Sinb tasted sweet despite the strong remnants of some cheap rum. Yerin was never fond of rum. But it might changed with how Sinb tasted against her own tongue. 
 
She felt Sinb pulled her closer. Closer until she felt Sinb's s pressed against her own. Her nerves seemed to malfunction once she felt something hard pressed against her own s and Yerin can not deny that it excites her. 
 
She was never naughty nor clumsy around Sinb. She knew Sinb was trouble and she needed to stay away if she wanted to survive unscathed. But feeling Sinb's tongue and perky s made her throw her principles one by one. And soon, she found herself fondling the younger's to which Sinb groaned against . 
 
Oh . 
 
It was all Yerin can mutter inside her mind as it seemed to shut down on her. Then she felt Sinb pulled away from the kiss, panting and Yerin thought the little adventure was over. 
 
But Sinb cupped her cheeks and kissed Yerin more. And that made Yerin breathless. Oh God, she thought. 
 
In a second, Yerin found herself being pinned from between the bed and Sinb. How did that happen? But like before, she loses regaining her wisdom when Sinb stripped in front of her. 
 
"Touch me." 
 
The words burned inside Yerin's head and more so, from the one who said it. Yerin couldn't believe it. Sinb wanted to be touched! The words could have thousand different meanings, but Yerin still shivered from the one wild thought that crossed her mind. 
 
Sinb sat between Yerin's belly and thighs and made sure she grounded her small frame against the night pants of the older. Yerin tried not to get affected by it, but who was she kidding anyways? 
 
Not us. Nuh-uh.
 
Yerin gulped and her hands trembled. She lost the words to stop Sinb from acting this way at her. "S-Sinb.." Her voice faltered and came almost a whisper. 
 
Sinb hovered over Yerin with small breaths of ecstasy lacing the older's olfactory senses. "I want you to want me."
 
For a moment it seemed that time stopped for Yerin. All she could hear were the lustful breaths Sinb was doing. Does Sinb really mean that? The words made Yerin tremble and found her hands resting on Sinb's waist.
 
She closed her eyes like she was trying to process everything. But when she opened them, she was only greeted by Sinb's kisses in her neck. 
 
.
 
Yerin decided on that moment. A rash decision she knew she would regret tomorrow. But the desire to make the woman hers, even for a night, was too much for her to stay away from. 
 
If the heavens wanted her to do this, and if she can not avoid this kind of circumstance no matter how hard she tried, then so be it. 
 
"Want you?" Yerin asked seriously to a drunk she was hoping to answer back. 
 
Sinb slowly pulled away, the weight of the alcohol was taking in full effect in her movement. She swayed but found stability in Yerin's grip on her waist. The older was seeking for an answer but she was afraid her words might be slurred. She was not even trusting herself on such occasion if she could even relay her message right. 
 
Yerin saw how Sinb nodded in an unSinb-way. It felt so awkward having known the answer by a simple yet shy gesture. 
 
Yerin closed the gap between them, sealing the fate of uncertainty tomorrow. Sinb responded almost instantly, lacing her arms around Yerin who turned her over. Yerin could not resist any longer when Sinb started undoing her buttons.
 
----
 
"You're early today Ms. Kim," Sowon chirped. She was in a good mood ever since Yuju started occupying another room of their dorm house. My, what a profitable day it is!
 
Umji gave a sheepish smile while she was tucking her hair behind her ear. She was waiting for this day to happen. "Do I look alright Sowon unnie?"
 
Sowon eyed the brunette. "Hmm... you look cute as always!"
 
"Thanks," Umji replied with a tint of pink in her cheeks. "I promised Yuju to show her around here."
 
Oh wow. 
 
Sowon blinked multiple times as if the information was being processed by her eyelids. "My, so fast Umji."
 
"So fast what?" Umji asked in return 
 
"Are you hitting on the new girl?" Sowon inquired with much intrigue in her voice. "That was like pitching for a home run! Faster than Sinb!"
 
Umji couldn't hide the butterflies. No! She won't admit it! "I-I promised to show her around. Nothing like the sort you're thinking!"
 
Sowon laughed. Gosh. These kids nowadays. 
 
----
 
Yerin woke up from the three loud bangs at her hotel door. Shoot! What was that?!
 
"Wait, you disturbance of peace and quiet!" Yerin shouted back as she tried to get up and look for her slippers. 
 
But then she felt it. 
 
Something wet in between the folds of her pajamas. Eh? She reached on her crotch area to find it soaking wet. And then moments of her dream flashed before her eyes. 
 
Oh my freaking tadpoles. 
 
No way. 
 
"Did I just dreamt of having s--"
 
Then a loud bang was heard at her door again. Yerin cursed under her breath. No one should see that she just got a wet dream! She immediately looked for a towel and placed it around her lower half before opening the door. 
 
And holy crispy crackers! It's Sinb!
 
Sinb was dressed in a white crop top and denim pants while looking so irritated. "What on earth are you still doing dressed in granny pjs at this hour?"
 
What. 
 
Just what did she said?
 
Yerin felt her nerves boiling again that she had to close her eyes. "Uhm excuse me? These are not granny pajamas, okay?" 
 
Sinb eyed her from head to toe and huffed a breath. "Sure, whatever. It still doesn't change that you're so late in the morning to wake up."
 
"I got good reason!" Yerin retorted back with cheeks flushed beet red. 
 
"And what is that Ms. Goody Goody?" Sinb replied back. It was clear she won;t be having any of Yerin's excuse that she grabbed the older's hand. "C'mon, eat breakfast so we can go out on the road early."
 
Oh holy water.
 
Yerin yanked her arm. "I-I'm going to change first."
 
"What? Who changes clothes during breakfast?" Sinb said annoyed at Yerin's actions. And Hani thought that she was being a whiny kid? Hell no. She was sure Yerin was being the brat between them two. "I ate breakfast with my night dress on."
 
 "I said I'm going to change. Just wait for me there." Yerin insisted as she tries to go back in her room. 
 
Sinb scoffed. Yerin was the one complaining that they were wasting time staying when they can go for the drive without sleep. But look who was delaying now? "I bet you peed on your pajamas, you granny."
 
Yerin froze. 
 
What the freak. Oh boy... Sinb's going to get some later. 
 
----
 
"Annndd... we're back at this car." Yerin muttered to herself. She swore that the car wouldn't last three days on the road in this condition. She would really curse at Heechul for doing this to her. 
 
"Well you can get us a new car," Sinb said as she struggled to close the door. "Godammit door, close!" 
 
"It will not close for you like that," Yerin hissed. "Kids these days."
 
Sinb turned to look at her. "I. Am. Not. A. Kid." 
 
"Yeah, yeah sure." Yerin said as she rolled her eyes. 
 
But things weren't just clicking and Sinb really couldn't close the door. She was clearly getting frustrated that she wanted to kick the freaking scrap of metal but was afraid that the door might really break. 
 
"Oh Lord, we're wasting five minutes for that door of yours." Yerin complained.
 
"Oh yeah?" Sinb snapped back. Just what was she trying to imply, huh? "Who slept for God knows how long and needed to change because she peed on her pajamas?" 
 
Yerin blushed. What the freak? So she really inserted that peed on my pajamas huh? Can't Sinb just drop the whole peeing thing, because she didn't! And there was no way in hell that she will admit what happened to her for Pete's sake!
 
Yerin went out on her side to try and close the car door for Sinb. "Things like this needs to be reminded who's the boss here." She said and slammed the door to Sinb's surprise. "There. All closed. No more trouble."
 
Sinb could still hear her heart thumping from the loud bang and click of the car door. "You could've told me you were going to slam it!"
 
Yerin went inside the car. "Do I really have too? C'mon, drive."
 
Sinb clicked her tongue in annoyance as she revved up the engine. Oh brother. They still got a long way to go.
 
--ooOoo--
 
(5) Stranded With You
 
--ooOoo--
 
Updated project no. 1 :))