More

I Hate You

The heat inside the car due to the malfunctioning air-conditioning kept Yerin ticked. As much as she wanted to forget the serious heat and just open her windows for the breeze, she was always reminded of it whenever she catches a glimpse on Sinb. Was it really hot inside the oldy Bronco? Yerin tried her might not to look at Sinb’s direction but whenever the breeze brushes her hair and she needed to fix it, she would always catch Sinb in the corner of her eyes. Man, does Sinb really sweat like that?

 

Sinb just got on her new clothing, a black sleeveless top. Thinking back, Yerin got pissed at the way Sinb awhile ago. How dare her insinuate that she was checking her out?! Thank the heavens she was still polite by looking outside the window! Can Sinb know the difference between conservative and promiscuous?

 

Yerin sighed. Wishing for Sinb to at least respect her a little bit by not being so vulgar was like wishing for the world to end.

 

But let’s get back to the sleeveless top thing. It would really help lessen the heat and provide much comfort, that Yerin was completely aware of. But boy, Sinb can really sweat a lot. And Yerin, being the clean freak that she was, can not help but gulp down the urge to clean the woman off her sweat. But Sinb... Sinb was the least person she wanted to have any contact with. Maybe she will just have to pretend.

 

A sweating Sinb really didn’t gross out Yerin. In fact, she could list Sinb to the ones who still looked decent even under so much heat and sweating a lot. She was not like the ones who were simply irritating to look at. But Yerin being Yerin-who-hates-Sinb-so-much will not admit it, at least not loudly. Sinb might interpret it again the wrong way. And no way will she let Sinb take advantage of that!

 

She slumped her chin against her hand while leaning on the window. The breeze provided her some comfort but still can not help but to look at Sinb’s side. Why was the younger quiet for some time now? It intrigued Yerin so much.

 

‘Don’t. Look.’ Yerin reminded herself. ‘Just mind your business looking at the window and we’re all good, okay?’

 

Sinb, on the other hand, was getting irritated more and more by the heat inside the car. She personally wanted to stop at the side of the road and change clothes but doing so will make Yerin mad at her again. Wait.

 

Just what did she thought about?

 

Sinb raised an eyebrow to question herself. Just how did she know that Yerin would get mad at her? Oh no... did the heavens whispered that to her ear or what?

 

Sinb tried to catch a glimpse of the brunette and found no words when her eyes locked at the annoying passenger. Looking at Yerin with her hair swaying with the wind and that fair complexion of hers that seemed to blend with the almost setting sun, was to Sinb’s own description, like the ones we see in a movie. She felt like Yerin was in her own world and didn’t care about her who was irritatingly sweating under heat and behind the wheels.

 

But the view was too good not to stare at.

 

‘Whoah there Sinb,’ she told herself. ‘Stare at the road, will you?’

 

Sinb tried to focus on the road and sighed. The way to Heechul’s villa via road travel was excruciating enough, add a Yerin and she can’t help but to sigh again. With the way the things had turned out for them, she was sure Hani and Heechul had set them up. The chartered plane leaving without its two main passengers was fishy enough and the old car with malfunctioning air-conditioning unit was another way to delay the travel. Maybe that’s why Hani had told her to be a week advance for the wedding!

 

Oh why hadn’t she noticed earlier!

 

Suddenly Sinb felt dumb. The clues, the freaking clues are there already! And she still went with this moody woman beside her!

 

Her grip on the wheel got tighter. She swore to the heavens that once she stepped foot on that bastard’s house, she will really punch Heechul in the face. Of course she couldn’t hurt her cousin. She got a wedding to be the bride. But Heechul, well a black-eye can be a good make-up.

 

Suddenly, she heard a cry of irritation and felt her nerves tick again. ‘What again did this woman noticed?’ She asked herself exasperatedly. She sighed and was ready to look at the brunette but before she could even do that, a towel was thrown at her face. What the freak? “We could die you know!”

 

“As if the towel covered your whole face.” Yerin shot back in a matter-of-fact voice.

 

“I will really sue you if that happened!” Sinb complained. “Why’re you giving me your freaking pink towel? I have my own!”

 

“Yeah, maybe you have but I don’t want to rummage someone’s clutter,” Yerin answered back and went back to looking at the road, praying that Sinb will just wipe the sweat already. “Will you just wipe yourself clean? You’re making the already stinking car stink.”

 

What. The. Hell.

 

Sinb shot a glare and was met with Yerin’s tired looking ones like saying she was really adding to the rusty stink of the car. “Just don’t mind my business will you?”

 

“As much as I want to, the stink’s so much that I want to go out of the car.” Yerin blankly stated.

 

This will always be  the part that gets Sinb so worked up in arguing ang annoying the brunette. She hates it when Yerin will always find a way to answer her back even if she told the older woman to shut up. She hates it so much she wanted to gag Yerin with the towel just so she could keep quiet.

 

Sinb puffed and tighten her hold on the wheel that got her knuckles white. ‘Patience Sinb, patience.’

 

But hey, wait a minute. She got a short fuse so why even try to hold it?

 

“What’s wrong with your skin anyways?” Sinb inquired in a high tone. “Don’t you have sweat glands? Because I know normal people do sweat a lot.”

 

Yerin looked at her arms. Nope, not sweating though she really felt humid inside her clothes. “There’s nothing wrong with my sweat glands. Something’s wrong with your sweat glands. You just sweat like freaking water falls.”

 

“Am not!” Sinb retaliated. The last statement was too much for her to take. It will really be nice if she just gag the woman up or much better if she’ll just throw Yerin outside. The brunette can take a transpo anyways.

 

Then she got an idea. What if she pissed Yerin more? That will make Yerin really go without her. Sinb smirked at her plan.

 

She parked the car on the side, forgetting the Yerin-will-be-mad-if-they-stop, and started taking her top off. She saw how Yerin ogled at her body earlier and denied she was checking her out. Plus, she wanted to take her clothes anyway because of the heat.

 

“What the are you doing?” She heard Yerin complained.

 

“Are you blind? I’m taking my top off.” Sinb mumbled after she just threw her top behind the back seat, which she knew will make Yerin more pissed at her being the clean freak that was the brunette, and swayed her hair to put into a ponytail. Now, all she was wearing on her upper body was a laced bra and she will keep it at that.

 

Yerin got wide-eyed and suddenly diverted her gaze outside. My! What rudeness, really!

 

How did she even end up on this side of the situation with the least person she wanted to be with?

 

Sinb smirked. Perfet. She got the annoying brunette silent. Now all she got to do was to tease Yerin. “Why did you look away?”

 

“Dress up, will you?” Yerin irritatingly said at her.

 

“You got these yourself too so why feeling shy about someone without their clothes on?” She teased. She grabbed the towel Yerin just threw at her and started wiping herself off the sweat from her neck, collarbones, chest and to her abdominal area. And when she was finished?

 

She saw Yerin looking to where she was wiping herself. God, couldn’t she be more obvious? ‘Now, why are you looking at me?”

 

Yerin gulped when she got a good look at the infamous abs everyone was talking about. So Sinb really got those toned huh? Yerin blinked multiple times after she realized that Sinb was talking to her again.

 

Oh fudge… freaking fudging fudge…

 

Yerin knew she was doomed for another teasing. She needed to get herself together. “B-because we’re wasting precious time! Get your up and drive now!” she ordered and went back to stare outside. God, really. Sinb was really a tease!

 

Sinb was utterly annoyed. Thinking that her plan was foiled, she puffed and continued to drive and told herself not to talk to the woman anymore.

 

Yerin, on the other hand, got her hand on her chest and tapped it as if telling herself everything was alright and that the devilish woman, to her own terms, haven’t corrupted her already corrupt mind.

 

---

 

Umji was at their apartment and was listening to her music when she heard a loud bang outside. ‘What was that?’ She asked herself as she took off one earphone to listen at the noise. She gazed at the wall clock situated in between where she was seated and the dining area, and saw that it was pretty early afternoon. Now who in their right mind would make such loud noises at this hour?

 

She heard another bang and it felt like a box was dropped. What could be that? She stood up and peeked at the window and saw a blue convertible beetle parked outside their apartment lawn. Do they have a new tenant? Last time she checked, Sowon was pissed looking for a tenant in their fourth room.

 

Sowon, as if she heard her name on cue, came inside their room and was giddy looking for papers. Umji was confused at the sudden bubbly-faced Sowon. “Looks like the landlady’s in a good mood.”

 

Sowon beamed and gave Umji an enthusiastic nod. “I got a new tenant!”

 

“Ahh..so that’s why.” Umji answered back and was ready to go back listening to music. Her sister was into business, and when their dad gave Sowon money right after she finished college, her sister bought an apartment and made business with it. And for a starter, Umji could tell that Sowon was great at managing, only that, her sister was so strict on Sinb’s dues.

 

Sowon hates late payments and Sinb always forgets her due date. For reasons unknown to Umji, Sinb will never pay to Sowon until her sister will get really mad and would have to call Hani for the late dues. She never asked her bestfriend on that matter anyways.

 

Just then, someone knocked on the door and Sowon eagerly opened it, revealing a tall woman with almond shaped eyes and… and…? What could Umji possibly saw?

 

Umji slowly took off her earphones and blinked multiple times to look at the woman who was smiling in front of her. Oh my. How can her intestines fit in that narrow-shaped belly? Umji was dumbfounded.

 

“Hey Umji!” Sowon scolded her sister while fanning Umji’s face for attention. “You got your mouth hanging open.”

 

Umji snapped from her thoughts and suddenly blushed. Oh freaking frog, what a stupid first impression did she just made there?! “Uhm, yes?”

 

“This is Yuju, our new tenant!” Sowon introduced the tall and slender woman to her sister.

 

“Hi, I’m Yuju.” Yuju beamed and extended her hand for Umji to take.

 

“U-Umji.” Umji said wthout failing to gulp down. 

 

--

 

“Aren’t we getting something to eat?” Sinb suggested while driving to a town. It was a bustling retro town with tall palm trees in the middle of the road. Diners are everywhere and classic customized cars are all what Sinb could see. It was busy… and yet felt provincial. Sinb liked the way the town’s vibe was like in the 1980’s hip culture. Everything was slow-paced and all was feel-good. But there was something that kept that vibe feel like an undertone.

 

No, scratch that. Yerin was enough to ruin that mood for her. And thanks to her too she got a grumbling stomach and yet the merciless brunette wouldn’t even let her take a break. Damn.

 

She just asked for the nth time on when can they get something to eat but Yerin still wouldn’t budge. Just how her stomach was made of?!

 

It really pisses her off and the heat was just making it worse. She couldn’t take her hunger any longer and when she saw a large neon-colored signage that spells ‘diner,’ she swerved right into it, parked at the restuarant doors and turned off the engine. Yerin looked at her surprised at what she did but she was far too hungry to care. If Yerin don’t want to eat, then she will.

 

She don’t want to die of hunger in the middle of nowhere.

 

“Just what are you doing?” Yerin asked, complaining at what she did.

 

“I’m getting burgers.” Sinb deadpanned as she struggled to wind up the windows. Really, just how old is this stupid car?!

 

“We’re wasting enough time,” Yerin told her. Truth be told, she was hungry too but she can’t stand a second longer being with Sinb. She averted her eyes when Sinb was putting on a black jacket to cover herself. ‘Really, without even trying to wipe that sweat off? Geez.’ Yerin thought to herself.

 

“I. Am. Hungry.” Sinb shot her a glare as she pryed open the door.

 

Yerin gave her a glare too and was sticking in her seat. There’s no way she will follow the brat. Her mind’s made up, she will stay and she will keep at that.

 

Sinb just watched her not budging and it made her blood boil even more. ‘Ahh... so this is what she want? Then fine, it’s not like I’ll be the one getting hungry for later,’ Sinb thought to herself. She banged the door out of her frustration and slumped her hands inside her jacket. But before she could even make it to the restaurant doors, her guilt started getting way ahead of her.

 

‘Damn, why do I feel it will be my fault if she would get hungry later?’ Sinb gritted her teeth. She doesn’t like this feeling that she brushed up her hair like she would always do when she’s tensed. “Ahh it.”

 

Sinb went back again at the car and opened the goddamned door to shoot a menacing glare over to her silent tormentor. “Are you really not hungry?”

 

Yerin shaked her head and just crossed her arms.

 

Oh boy, so stubborn.

 

“And here I am, still thinking that you need to eat but it seems you can take your hunger very well.” Sinb stated. “Okay, suit yourself. But I will eat.”

 

“I said we’re wasting enough time Sinb,” Yerin reiterated. “We need to go faster to reach the villa for Hani. We can’t afford to drive the whole night in the expressway.”

 

“I will eat.” Sinb answered back. So what if they will drive the whole night? She will drive nonetheless, she just couldn’t take her hunger any longer. “If you won’t let me, I’m going to eat you later and I freaking don’t want to do that.” She slammed the door again and went inside the restaurant leaving a baffled Yerin behind.

 

What the freak?

 

Did she heard it right?

 

Suddenly, Yerin felt her insides curling. Not because of she find the words disgusting but thought that it was laced with another meaning. Yerin sighed an exasperated one. What does Sinb thinks of herself?! Oh good Lord, maybe soemeone to vent this out will be a good idea.

 

-

 

“What do you want?” Eunha answered while stuffing with her burger. She was having a good afternoon but her friend calling and ranting about Sinb ruined it. Can she really have some peace of mind? Alone? “I can’t be of any help to you, you know.”

 

“I know, I jsut need someone to vent this one out,” Yerin reasoned at her.

 

“And out of all the people in your contacts, you called me?” Eunha said back. “My... really. How bad is it that I gave you my number?”

 

“Pssh... what a great friend you are,” Yerin mockingly told her in a cute way (I don’t know how’s that but yeah. You know the works) “Isn’t it great to be called by me?”

 

“Oh stop the fwattewy, all calls from wou were to get wou out of twouble.” Eunha clapped back with a burger in . She put the phone between her ear and shoulder while she rummaged her bag for the keys of their room. “Just let that hooman being eat, you sadist. It’s not like you will dwive the whoowe night.”

 

Yerin sighed as she slumped her elbow on the car window. Eunha’s right. She just needs to control her temper. “Okay, going to hung up now Eunha, I’ll let that brat live for one more day.”

 

-

 

Yerin entered the restaurant to look at the waiters glancing up at Sinb while whispering to one another. Oh great. Now she will deal with all these stares once she got to her seat in front of the brat. Sinb was busy looking at her phone typing something but  in Yerin’s head, she knew the brat was well aware of the stares she was receiving.

 

Well who wouldn’t?

 

It was no longer new for Yerin to know that Sinb got the ability to make people stare and gawk at her. To Yerin, it was a perfect recipe. Sinb got the looks, the rugged style and boyish type but still feminine when moving, the cold stare like everything was so dull to her, plus the attitude. Yeah. Perfect for a disaster.

 

Yerin scoffed at the thought and went to sit on her chair. If Sinb will not allow her, she will claim the chair as hers.

 

“Changed your mind?” Sinb asked without even looking back at the brunette.

 

“I don’t have the heart to kill you so early.” Yerin said, loud enough to shut the waiters from murmuring around the corners. “Plus I don’t want to have a cannibal in my ride.”

 

Sinb smirked. “As if you don’t like being eaten Yerin.” She looked at Yerin with challenging eyes, daring the brunette to clap back. “I’ll tell you, you’re just one single mistake of being eaten up.”

 

Yerin blushed. Just what the is she insinuating?! “And what do you mean by that?”

 

Sinb placed her phone on the table and looked directly at her tormentor’s eyes. “You’re just one bad decision away from climbing up my bed Yerin.” Then as if on cue, her phone rang and she immediately answered the call when she read the ID.

 

Yerin was beyond infuriated at what she just heard. Just what the was that?

 

--oo0oo--

(4) {M} When She's Made of All Curved Nerves

 

--oo0oo--

Couldn't write a single thing, but here it is. :))

 

Ciao!