Bad blood

Unbreak My heart


" Jasper Kim is Kai's younger sister . Why the hell you were expecting to get some attention from you enemy's sister?"

Yes,Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai is Chanyeol's enemy . Only one competitor of Chanyeol in the whole school . Last year suddenly he transferred from a school of Busan to This well renowned Seoul high school . After that he made Chanyeol's life hell. The battle for first ranking in whole school in basically between only this two.

Most of the times point marks difference made Chanyeol to stay in second rank for whole week. Kai is something extra brilliant . Even studying whole week went on vain for Chanyeol to gain the first rank.

Chanyeol hates Kai . From the view of Kai ,he also hates Chanyeol . Two constant opponents will must hate each other. It's simple equation. 

Last month a special olympiad held in this school . Kai won it over Chanyeol with just 0.75 marks. The winner's prize was to visit and work as volunteer in the NASA headquarters for 1 and half month. It was dream for Chanyeol. But that ing Kim Jongin ruined it . Why the hell Chanyeol have to face Kai in last year of graduation ? Chanyeol wanted to complete his graduation staying in first ranking without having any complications . Chanyeol sighs.

"So ... Kai has a sister! I didn't know..."

"How you will know when you are so busy in dating ,then breaking up , then searching for new one ? How you manage to cut good figure always in exam that's a mystery."

Chanyeol smirks. Thanks to his extraordinary genes from parents. That's why he is able to enjoy his life.

"How do you know Jespar?"

"Everyone call her Jess. My family and their family are partner in shareholding of a same real estate company. I meet her first with his entire family in a program of that company . She is the youngest of Kim family."

"Oh.... She is not so popular like her brother."

"Who said that? You don't know her that doesn't mean she is not popular," Suho laughs.

" So... She is popular?"

" Yeah,but in name,not in face. She worked as model of teen summer dress in Japanese magazine previous year. It was a modelling on request. Her cousin runs the magazine. She did great,but she didn't do modelling further . Actually she is so introvert , doesn't have attraction to being popular. You don't know her may be because she is not so active in social media . But I heard she is weird . She has some weird hobbies.I heard but I don't know about what are these weird hobbies."

"Dose she have boyfriend?" At last Chanyeol comes to the point.

Meanwhile the teacher enters in classroom. So,the conversation stops. After greetings the teacher distributes question papers for class test. 

Suho is trying to solve math problems, while Chanyeol pokes him with elbow,

" Does Jess has boyfriend?"

" STFU... Lemme solve my math."

" You are using wrong formula, Suho. Do you want me to help?"

" No,she doesn't have . Yah! Tilt the answer sheet to me. I have forgotten the formula." Chanyeol doesn't know why he sighs in relief as Jess doesn't have boyfriend.

"Why she doesn't have boyfriend?" Chanyeol covers his answer sheet with question paper.

" Text Kai to know , Park ing Chanyeol."

"I will show you the answer of special trigonometric problem of the day," Chanyeol tilts his answer sheet so that Suho can solve his math correctly using the formula.

"Kai is so possessive to his baby sister . He doesn't tolerate anyone flirting or bullying Jess. And it's better not to date her. Because the relationship will be "Jess and Kai " VS that boy in relationship with Jess. If you search there's so many previous issues regarding boys tried to flirt Jess and ended up being beaten by Kai," Suho replies while he is busy in copying from Chanyeol's answer sheet.

" Yah!.. Suho and Chanyeol ,What are you doing? Do you want me to change your seats?"

" Mam ,I have forgotten to bring drafting compass to draw circle. I wanted the compass from Suho. But he is not believing me. I am showing him how I have drawn a messed up circle without compass so that he will lend me his one," Chanyeol replies like an obident students. He is one of the favourite students of this math teacher.

Suho acts like he is now lending his favourite drifting compass from trigonometry box to Chanyeol. As,the teacher remove her attention from Chanyeol and Suho, Suho whispers,

" Now show me the 7th number math solution."

" Suho,tell me all you know about her and also all known ways to seduce Jess . I will show you my entire answer sheet."

" Okay, dude . But after the end of this class test. Now better show me your sheet,I can't see the corner properly."

***************************

Hi, I am back again with my Mini-fanfiction...

But,I can't understand whether to continue or not. I will update regularly to see response, otherwise I will turn myself to another Mini-fanfiction.

Vote and comment ,if you like it....

Love all of you a lot❤️❤️❤️