Beauty With Brain

Unbreak My heart

Entering into the music class Chanyeol starts to look for the expected person. As he found Jespar has sat on a double desk without companion,he smirks and steps towards the desk to take sit.
( A/N: from now I will mention Jespar as Jess) 

Jess doesn't give any reaction as Chanyeol sits beside her .She is busy to copy the homework notebook upon which Chanyeol split coffee into a new notebook . 

"Do you need any help? But you could only say the teacher the someone split coffee on your notebook,the teacher will definitely reconsider. Do you want me to request the teacher?" Chanyeol says in sweet voice . Suho said Jess is so introvert and doesn't talk too much. So, Chanyeol has decided to approach to her from himself .

" No, thanks. You are one of the perfect scorer of this school, this answer doesn't suit you.You definitely know why I am copying. Mrs Lee never consider any excuse regarding homework." Jess replies while copying them in quick hand.

Chanyeol badly wants to slap this girl. He is wanting to be sweet to this girl ,but she is definitely moody . But more the moody,the more excitement in game.

The music teacher enters in class. Jess fixes her desk . The more Chanyeol seeing this girl,he can understand Jess is bit different type of girl. 

The music teacher Mr Kang gets surprised seeing Chanyeol. Chanyeol is a major in music class . 

"So music major Park is attending music class again?" He speaks indicating Chanyeol.

"I just want to revise the sensitive ABC knowledge to make myself better as I have to attend a contest ahead."

" That's so good to hear.Just contact me when you need any help."

Chanyeol smirks towards Jess ,as he notices she was looking at him.

Jess is quite attentive student. While the music teacher ask for s volunteer to sing high notes, she willingly volunteer him. Chanyeol gets amazed hearing her sharp high notes, obviously Jess is far better than himself in voice obviously .

After ending the class, Jess and Chanyeol both leave for next class . But in Chanyeol's brain now only thing spinning is Jess . During lunch break Chanyeol discovers Jess's name in the school board . She is another perfect scorer student in this school but in junior class.

That's mean... She is a Beauty with brain!!!

The only thing Chanyeol is doing now is digging more information about Jess.

Amazingly there's a lot sources to collect information about her . Chanyeol discovers Jess's several self written fictions especially on astronomy in school magazines. Chanyeol feels bit weird that with such a modern girl astronomy doesn't match.

Jess has an aim to discover a yet  unnamed star and then to name it. She has written several fiction for beginners to observe the stars in galaxy . She is really so weird, Chanyeol thinks to himself. But yet he wants to date this weird beauty with brain girl.


Chanyeol is following Jess for few days. But everything is getting messed up. Seeming like Jess isn't bit interested on Chanyeol . 

     ****************************

Sorry,for late upload...

I can't understand whether I should continue or not....

I will try to stand this ff with few episodes... Otherwise just to focus on others...

Btw vote and comment if you like it.❤️❤️❤️