The coffee stained meeting

Unbreak My heart

Chanyeol is now walking on the school corridor. He is busy in checking his instagram profile , while sipping in his morning coffee. He is not even looking on his way because he knows better that he is a celebrity in this school.He is a role model here. Brilliant student plus future heir of Park multinational company.

All girls are crazy for him . All boys are so jealous of him . Even some boys are gay for him . Girls with boyfriends are even ready to date him .

But average girls aren't his style. He only takes fun , while dating hot y girls . None of this relationships last long . Every girl knows so better about this truth,but still they are ready to date him and to go in bed with him .

Suddenly while crossing the "L " shaped turn of  corridor ,he gets bumped on a girl which results in spilling of his coffee on her uniform and notebook . After getting bumped the girl has fallen down on floor. 

Chanyeol becomes so annoyed thinking may be this incidence is just intentional by one of his fangirls . He was about to say something hard,but looking at the girl he can't. Although he can't see the full view of her face,but just this little bit view is enough to say how much beautiful she is.

" Are you okay?" Chanyeol asks.

The girl chins up and for the first time Chanyeol can see the full view of her beauty .

" Yeah,okay..." The girl replies. Chanyeol stretch one of his hands towards her to stand up from floor . Then he picks up the notebook from floor and hands over to the girl.

" Thanks," the girl replies shortly. She checks her notebook and gets frustrated seeing the brown coffee stain over the notebook cover . Even the inner pages are soaked with coffee. Her uniform is also containing coffee stain. But she is not concerning about it. Chanyeol glimpse the nameplate of her uniform....

Jespar Kim... So,her name is Jespar Kim, Chanyeol thinks to himself .

"Sorry," Chanyeol says . He is interested about  this girl now . New girl may be. Otherwise such hot attractive girl  wouldn't be out of his ex-girlfriends list .

"No, it's okay . I was on hurry that didn't notice you  . It's not obvious actually whose fault  was it, " the girl replies without even looking at Chanyeol and saying these she just leaves Chanyeol behind.

Chanyeol is now totally at a loss. What has just happened!? The girl has ignored mighty Park Chanyeol who has even said sorry to her and helped her ! 

" What the !" Chanyeol mumbles to himself .

Entering the classroom he keeps his schoolbag on desk with loud sound and takes his seat beside his best friend Suho . It's a warning for others that he is not in good mood today. 

"Hey, Chanyeol . You are not in mood. Why,dude?" Suho asks laughingly.

" You know what a girl has just ignored me and I have even said her sorry  after getting bumped on her and also helped her to get up the the floor ! What she thinks herself ?"

" Really!!!... Are you sure she is not blind? She deserves an award then ... Or one of your Ex may be. You can't remember because you have dated so many that her memory has gone away from your head . An Ex obviously will ignore her Ex , because memory of break up always hurts ."

"No. She is someone new .  I didn't see her before today . Her nameplate says she is Jasper Kim . "

"Then what's wrong? Your enemy will obviously ignore you."

"What?" Chanyeol furrows his eyebrows.

" Jasper Kim is  Kai's younger sister . Why the hell you were expecting to get some attention from you enemy's sister?"


*****************