Next morning

Not Regretting Forced to love him

Hea Jung's POV (You ) 

My eyelids slowly open as I woke up from my slumber . I didn't want to wake up , it's really comfortable sleeping on the bed . Of course much much more comfortable than the couch . It was really warm to sleep in yesterday , and this morning , Donghae was still hugging me . Doesn't he move ? 

I stretched a little , careful not to wake Donghae up.

His face was inches away from mine . I studied his face closely .

From his eyes , to his nose , and that pink lips ... 

" You know , it's rude to stare at someone while they're sleeping "

What .. what ?! how ... How does he knows i'm staring at him ?! eotteoke ??? I started to panick a little inside

I stared blankly at him.

Donghae opened his eyes and gave a light chuckle .

" Pabo .... "

pshhhhh. How I wish I can kill you right now for calling me a pabo and making a fool out of me . 

" How .. how did you know I was .. staring at you ? "  I asked out of curiousity .

He comes closer and whispered in my ear , " Magic . " 

Magic . Right . This guy has a sense of humor . great . 

" Psh . Anyways . Can you let go of me now ? " 

" Wae ? I don't want to . "  , he pulled me closer .

" ARGH !! Just let go of me douchebag ! I need to brush my teeth ! "

" Bet you slept well ? " Donghae asked and let go of me .

" NO and GOODBYE . " I escaped and ran into the bathroom.

Donghae's POV

Tsktsk . I know magic . I know she is staring at me when I was sleeping . 

LOL , just kidding. I woke up wayyy earlier then her , just afraid I might wake her up . I stayed silent and did not move just to let her sleep peacefully .

When she moved a little I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to sleep . She stretched a little and stayed silent , staring at me , eh ? 

"  You know , it's rude to stare at someone while they're sleeping " I and looked at her blank face . surprised ? kekekeke 

As went into the bathroom , I went into the kitchen and made breakfast .

I fried some nuggets and eggs , and bacon .

Hea Jung's POV 

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Donghae eating breakfast . Apparently , he cooked breakfast ! YAYY !  

Donghae looked up and saw me , " Want some ? " he asked .

 

" nah , it's okay , I can feed myse- " before I could finish my sentence , he shoved the nugget into my mouth .

Aish . I ate the nugget and poked the fork on the bacon and egg that Donghae put on my plate . 

Well , At least he doesn't make me starve .. unlike that jerk Dae ho . 

"Ringgggg ! Ringgggg"  Donghae's phone rang and interrupted our awkward silence which , we have nothing to talk about ... after that hugging night scene . 

" Yoboseyo ? Yes mum ? Yes .. yea . Arasso .. " 

Donghae ended the phone call and looked at me , " Mum wants us to go to the han river and take a walk ... " 

" Arasso , your mom really puts in effort doesn't she ? " I replied

He chuckled , " yeah ... probably "

 


A/N :

Anotherrrrr updateeeeee ! 

THANK YOU ! ~ 

the comments are so cute ! kekekekeke ! 

LEE DONGHAE ! WAE YOU SO PERFECT ! 

THE WAY YOU EAT THE PUDDING ! LOL LOL >< 

Any exotics here ? ^^ 

Luhan running on water like a boss ! 

WAITING FOR SUPER JUNIOR's 6JIB COMEBACK ! 

THANKS !