she's back

Not Regretting Forced to love him

Hea Jung's POV (You )

" Kaja ! " I pulled Donghae out of the room . 

" Yah ! Wait ! I need to style my hair properly ! " He started looking at the mirror and fixed his hair

I facepalmed myself . This guy has prince sickness . 

Donghae made a face . " What ? I know I'm handsome . Thank you very much " , he hissed .

" Aish ! Chincha ! " I shouted at him .

After styling his hair , he hissed at me " Arraso , arraso . Let's go! "  

---fast forward --- 

We took the train to Han river , as we sat beside each other in the train carriage , awkward silence filled the atmosphere between us .

I felt my eyelids slowly dropping and soon fell into slumber .

Donghae's POV  

The atmosphere is so awkward . Hmm , but it seems like i'm getting used to it  ? I dont know ...

I looked around at the people in the train , including a married elderly couple in front of us , who seemed to be in their mid sixties . They're so sweet ! Sharing a packet of sweets with each other ! 

I smiled . This is everlasting love . 

A weight suddenly fell on my right shoulder .I glanced over and looked .  It was Hea Jung , who fell asleep during the trip .

I studied her face , I didn't even realised her face was pretty until now when I can see her closer . I didn't dared disturb her and let her slept on my shoulder . Must be tired huh ? 

" 5 more minutes to train stopping " , the screen flashed .

I shook Hea Jung softly , " Yah pabo-yah , wakey wakey . " 

She woke up and rubbed her eyes , stretching a little and glanced at the scenary outside .

" Is the pillow comfortable ? Seems like you had a good sleep ! " I asked .

" Tch . " She answered , gave me a little smirk and looked out of the window again . 

 I have an idea . kekekeke . 

I positioned my right index finger beside her cheek and called out , " Hea Jung-ah , Look here . " 

" Hmm ? " She turned around and my index finger poked her cheek lightly . She pouted and hissed , " Yah ! You're so childish ! " .

" Mehrong ~ " I poked my tongue out at her .

---- Fast foward -----

" Yay ! We've reached the Han River ! " She shouted excitedly .

We went out of the station and reached the Han River .

We admired the night view of Han River together .

" Beautiful , isn't it ? " I asked .

" Yeah... " , Hea Jung nodded as she smiled and took in a deep breathe . " I love the fresh air here ! " She shouted .

" Me too ! Kaja , let's get on one of those water taxi ! " I pointed to the water taxis and pulled her along to where they were .

We got in and sat on an empty seat . Hea Jung took the inner seat closest to the window where people could enjoy the view . 

" You're happy , aren't you ? " 

" Of course ! It's been a long time since I came here ! " Hea Jung shouted with a higher pitched tone , turned her head again to enjoy the scenary . " 

We talked about the night view of Han river , about when we should come again . Our conversation was disturbed when someone tapped my shoulder .

I turned around and glanced at the person . It's her . 

" Excuse me , You're Lee Donghae , right ? " 

Hea Jung turned around too , not knowing what was going on and gazed at the person .

" Yea , it's been a long time ,  Kwon Hyo Jin .   "

" Oppa , can we talk later ? After this ride around Han River ? "  Hyo Jin  said and stared at Hea Jung .

Hea Jung 's POV

" Oppa , can we talk later ? After this ride around Han River ? "   The woman said and stared at me.

Oppa ? Why is she calling him oppa ? Does Donghae knows her ? Who is she ? His girlfriend ? A million thoughts ran through my head . 

Donghae's POV

Such a coincidence . She came back . In fact , I don't even consider her as coming back . Visiting maybe ? and leaving again ? 

I don't know . And . I don't think  I have any feelings for her anymore . 

" Oppa ! " As soon as the water taxi ride ended , and we stepped out of it , she hugged me . I didn't hug her back . " Oppa , Can we talk ? "  She glanced at Hea Jung for a moment , " Privately ? " 

I nodded . I turned to Hea Jung , " Hea Jung-ah , I'll meet you at the train station ? " . She nodded , gave me a blank look and walked back to the station .

I turned back to Kwon Hyo Jin  . 

" Oppa , please forgive me , I was forced to go to america to study university there . I was forced to leave , without telling you . I'm sorry . "

Going to somewhere far without telling me , seems like you lived well for the past 2 years there ? 

She hugged me . It felt different , different as before . The feelings are not there anymore . 

 


A/N :

Kwon Hyo Jin hmmm  ... 

I love your comments ! 

Gahhh Lee Donghae ! 

AND ! SUPER JUNIOR's 6JIB TEASERRRRRR IS OUTTTTT ! 

* keeps calm on the outside and spazzing on the inside * 

Thanks readers !  ~

P.S ! Anybody who's a fan of running man here ? :D