sick?

Not Regretting Forced to love him

 Hey guys ! sorry for not updating as I had my major exams ! 


 

Hea Jung's POV

I quickly closed the door and rested my back on it. Holding my hands on my chest , I could feel and hear my heart palpitating wildly . Yah , Park Hea Jung , why are u acting like this !?  My face turned red like a tomato and I shook my head, Ahh, I should quickly go to sleep . I buried myself under the covers and tried counting sheeps till I fell asleep.

Donghae's POV

After parking the car , I went to the room and there she was. This piggeh . Aish, why does she always kick off her blanket ! she can catch a cold in this state! I walked over and pulled up the blankets for her , shaking my head , I smiled and thought , what a pig . 

I went to the bathroom and wash up , what a busy day . I sighed and checked on her before turning in , she's quite cute while sleeping actually . Without much realisation, I fell asleep.

-Next day-

"  Yah , why didn't you close the curtains ! " I woke up due to the amount of sunlight shining on my face. I wanted to scold Hea Jung , only realising that she's still asleep .

" wow , afternoon already ? and she's still not awake yet ? " I scratched my hair and looked at the clock.

" HAH SURPRISE ATTACK ! you better wake up , I'm hungry ! " , wanting to make her angry , I pinched her cheeks .

" urgh , I'm tired ! You better not touch me! "

I reached for her forehead , " YAH ! why is your forehead burning ? "

" ah , kwenchana , I just need some sleep. " 

" Aish chincha ! I'll go downstairs and get medicine for you " , I turned and looked at her . Sigh , you fragile girl .

I quickly changed and headed downstairs, hmm , this should be okay ... I paid for the fever medicine and immediately rushed back.

Hea Jung's POV

I woke up when I felt a light tap on my shoulder , " fragile girl , time to eat your medicine " 

I smiled at that another nickname again , but frowned when the pain inside my head almost killed me.

He positioned the pillow for me to lie on , " Here , say ah " 

He thinks i'm a baby or something !  " Ah " , I opened my mouth and he fed me the medicine , asking me to drink plenty of water after that . 

" Yah , go rest and sleep , I'll cook congee for you " 

I nodded , " arraso " and laid back down on my bed.

He gave me a light smile and walked out of the room.

I looked at his backview; why are you trying to make me fall for you , why are you making me trust you? 

 


-short short chappie ! next chapter is a continuation :) -