The Goddamn Disease

The Plot Twist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You shot me!"

"I'm sorry---I'm sorry!" Jiyong panicked as he saw the blood.

"You ing shot me, Jiyong!" Seungri growled.

"Well---Daesung---fix him!" He yelled as he passed by the dead guy on the floor and grabbed Seungri, making him sit on the floor.

"Yes Jiyong--keep ing injuring people and then tell me to fix them!"

"I just--tried to save him, okay?!"

"Yes---let me die next time." Seungri glared at him as he kept holding his shoulder. "Why did you even take my gun?"

"Well--you were dying Seungri! You're welcome!"

Daesung glared at him before treating the wound as quick as possible.

"God.." Seungri sighed, rubbing his forehead with his other hand and causing Jiyong to notice that he was pretty nervous.

"Who was he?" He asked, looking at the guy on the floor, he took a bad shot but still it was on the head.

"My boss from the Area B." He mumbled, closing his eyes and sighing again. "I always wanted to kill him." He looked at Jiyong. "It's really weird, they take you here if you kill someone but then you can kill anyone you want."

"You two need to stop killing for God's Sake----It's been three weeks and I still didn't kill anyone, it's possible if you try." Daesung sighed as he got up and helped Seungri to stand up.

"You don't kill cause we kill for you." Jiyong said and smiled at him when Daesung glared.

"You really enjoy this, don't you?" He looked at Jiyong and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"I always believed that some people deserves to die."

"I believe that too, but I don't grab a gun and kill people."

"You should, it feels great." Jiyong smiled again and Daesung just shook his head, gave up with him.

"Why he attacked you?" He asked to Seungri as they looked inside the house to see if anything could be useful.

"Cause he wanted to kill me too." Seungri said, holding his shoulder as he grimaced. "--and since he was going to die here anyway, I guess he wanted to try his chance."

"Does it hurt?" Jiyong asked, looking at the cloth around of his shoulder.

"It does Jiyong, cause you ing shot me."

"It was a mistake!"

"You shouldn't take a shot if you don't know how to use a gun."

"And I should let you die?"

"--" Seungri whined in pain when he tried to move his shoulder but it hurt so bad.

"Just keep it like that, don't force it." Daesung said while looking inside the drawers. "Here---take one--" He found some pills and quickly gave one to the blonde.

"It's fine." Seungri didn't take it.

"It will hurt like a after few hours Seungri, take it." Daesung tried again but Seungri just shook his head.Daesung looked at Jiyong and pointed at Seungri before handing him the pill.He knew he could make him take it anyway.

"Come on Seungri, don't be a kid."

"Me?" Seungri glared at him. "You are the one who plays the hero around."

"Heros don't shot the people they save." Daesung mumbled, still being busy at the house and looking around.

"Thanks." Jiyong rolled his eyes. "At least you're injured, not dead." He glared at him. "Just take it."

"I don't like pills." Seungri refused again and was about to walk away when Jiyong just grabbed him by the chin and forced the pill in his mouth.

"I found some bullets." Daesung said as the two was struggling and Seungri ended up with gulping it.

"Really? Let me look." He walked to Daesung and grabbed the box of bullets. "We can use them and---" He was about to say something when Seungri stood in front of him and opened his palm.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes, giving the bullets to Seungri.

"It's better for us to not get injured." Daesung said and Jiyong just pouted.

"The only reason I'm not taking a shot on you is that you are a doctor." He mumbled.

"Good to hear." Daesung grinned. "Ah and---please don't save me if someone tries to kill me."

"Ha ha." Jiyong imitated his face, rolling his eyes.

"Let's go." Seungri said and tried to take his backpack after putting the bullets in but Jiyong was faster.

"I'm so hungry." He said as he put Seungri's backpack on his shoulder, not letting the blonde carry it.

"Killing people makes you hungry?" Daesung kept teasing.

"I hope healing people would make you shut up." He smiled at him. 

"You're just angry cause you can't get in his pants." Daesung whispered as he leaned closer, the blonde was walking in front of them.

"What? I can get into his pants if I want." Jiyong looked at him.

"See? You are mad." Daesung grinned.

"I'm mad about that but that doesn't have to do anything with your lame ing jokes." He glared at Daesung but younger just chuckled.

"You have no chance, you ing shot him."

"Watch me." Jiyong smiled at him before walking faster. "Hey---Seungri! Does it hurt?" He winked at Daesung before grabbing the blonde's arm and Daesung just rolled his eyes.He had to accept that he would be dead if Jiyong didn't come there but he also had to accept that Jiyong was a pain in the .

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

"You're not afraid of me anymore? That's a start." Jiyong glared at the tall guy when he walked in. "So it's not a disease? Can I go?" He asked, pointing at the glass wall. "My friends are waiting for me as you see." The guy looked at the two guys sitting on the couch, seeming pretty angry.

"I'm sorry."

Jiyong sighed angrily, rubbing his face.

"Stop being sorry and tell me what's wrong, will you?" He glared at the guy. "I'm sitting here for hours and I would like to go the out."

"Just be calm, it's not an easy topic." He said and Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows.

"What? Am I dying or something? If so please let me die in peace."

"You were in the Area C for 3 months, something strange happened?"

"Yes, I survived and it was pretty strange." He kept glaring at the guy and the doctor gave up, sighing deeply before intertwining his hands on the table and looking at him.

"Was there any women?"

"What?" Jiyong grimaced. "Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a woman on the street? Of course there was no woman." He lied, rolling his eyes like he didn't take him seriously. "What's this?" He furrowed his eyebrows when the doctor handed him a paper and pen.

"I need you to write the names."

"Of?" He looked at him.

"Of the guys you slept with."

Jiyong stopped for a second and chuckled.

"None." He smiled, pushing the paper back. "Do you think I got a disease because of that? No." He shook his head.

"Mr.Kwon." The guy said in a harsh tone and Jiyong raised his eyebrows at that. "This is serious."

"Yes, it is!" Jiyong snapped and stood up. "I got a punishment, it's done and you don't have any ing rights to keep me here." With his sudden outburst Daesung and Youngbae also stood up, they walked in before the guards stop them.

"What's wrong?" Daesung asked and the doctor sighed, telling guards to let them be. "You wouldn't come to talk to him if he had a disease.What's this about?" He quickly asked as Youngbae glared at Jiyong, he knew the meaning of his sudden snapping, he probably did something bad and he was trying to cover it up.

"Here, please read." He handed the papers to Daesung and Jiyong was still walking around the room angrily, mumbling swears about them not letting him out.

"What is it?" Youngbae asked to Daesung, who just sat down and started to flip the pages furiously.

"Oh god.." He mumbled and Jiyong stopped, glaring at him this time.

"What?! What the is it?! If I have a disease will you guys ing tell me since it's my goddamn disease?!" He kept yelling for nothing and Youngbae turned at the doctor.

"What did you ask him before?" He asked.

"I wanted to know the names of the persons he slept with."

Youngbae quickly turned at Jiyong.

"Did you sleep with guys in there?"

"No!" Jiyong snapped again. "Why would I do that?! They were all disgusting and--"

"Lee Seungri." Daesung put the papers down. "He was a worker in the Area B and he got arrested because of murder, we met him there."

"God damn it!" Jiyong groaned.

"So was he sick? He infected Jiyong?" Youngbae asked curiously.

"What---no---wait." Jiyong quickly sat down. "Was he sick?---will he be okay?"

"Ask questions about yourself." Youngbae slapped his head and Jiyong sighed deeply.

"It's obvious that I'm ing okay! They are doing some experimental on me---they wouldn't stay in the same room with me if they suspected that I have a disease." He said, looking at Daesung. "Right, Dae? Tell us what's wrong and let me go to my ing home."

Daesung stayed quiet and it caused both of them to look at him.

"I will make a call." The doctor suddenly stood up.

"Wait----what about me? Can I go now?" Jiyong asked quickly.

"I'm afraid not, you will be our guest for a while.Guys will show you your room."

"My room?" Jiyong grimaced. "Why the they are giving me a room if I'm ing diseased---Daesung!" He slapped Daesung's hand. "Tell me what's happening---where did he go?"

"Dae." Youngbae looked at him suspiciously.

"He went to tell them to find Seungri." He said softly and it caused Jiyong to pause.

"Because he is diseased too? But it doesn't makes sense---they should also send me back to there since I'm sick and--"

"Jiyong." Daesung suddenly grabbed his hands and Jiyong got surprised, looking at Youngbae with surprised eyes before turning back at Daesung. "You're so ed up."

"Just say it, Dae." Youngbae sat beside Jiyong, getting nervous.

"Do you know the guys----dying in the protection building?" He said and Youngbae nodded, Jiyong had no idea but Youngbae already hacked everything to see the records.

"They made some experiment on them right?"

"What?" Jiyong was lost.

"They lost hope on women." Youngbae said, looking at Jiyong. "During the 3 months you were gone they lost 100 women, most of them couldn't even give birth."

"And?" Jiyong raised his eyebrows, they were expecting this anyway.

"They were testing men for a while." Daesung said this time, seeming very uneasy as he kept rubbing his hands together.They knew Daesung used to mock Jiyong a lot so it was also making them nervous. "To see if they were able to carry the babies, at least for a while because you know we will end like this if we lose all the women."

"And? What are you trying to say?" Jiyong grimaced.

"I saw that they still have some men in there." Youngbae said, seeming interested as he looked at Daesung. "But most of them died after 4 months, any of them could carry the baby more than 6 months?"

"Few people did." Daesung sighed. "But they all died and even though they found a way to keep the babies alive it didn't make a difference---cause they were all boys."

"I'm going to ing scream!" Jiyong groaned. "What does that have to do with me?!"

"You're pregnant."

"What?" Youngbae and Jiyong said together as they looked at Daesun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter