-The Cute Nose

The Plot Twist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It's your fault." Jiyong suddenly looked at Seungri, causing everyone to turn at the blonde who kept staying quiet while the doctor was explaining them Jiyong's condition.

"I can't believe you ing got me pregnant!" He yelled angrily as he stood up.They were giving hair and blood like crazy for the whole week and he was more than mad since Seungri was still acting like the last time they saw each other before Jiyong's departure.

"Yeah---so nice, right?" He stood in front of the blonde who was sitting on the couch beside Daesung, fuming with anger. "You don't have to worry about anything---I'm the pregnant one anyway! You even had a chance to leave there and come here! Oh why don't you lean down and drink some wine?! You son of !" He kept talking angrily and then took a breathe, brushed his hair back and looked at Seungri. "Say something." He glared at him. "Say something back to me, Seungri." He repeated but Seungri was just sitting like that, not even getting angry at him for the things he said.

"I should've shot you on the head." He said angrily before turning his back at Seungri and starting to walk inside the room again, lately he didn't feel like sitting down cause he was about to explode from all of this.

"This not about him." Daesung said, they were all trying to be careful around Jiyong since he was so ready to explode on their face. "Or about you---it's about you two." He said and Jiyong stopped wandering, looked at him.  "It's not like something in you caused this---or in Seungri." He said calmly.

"It's about the--"

"Shut up." They all said when the doctor started to talk cause he was talking in a different language they couldn't understand a .

"You know, when a man and woman gets together you don't need anything special, it just happens naturally and the woman gets pregnant." Daesung started to talk instead of him, knowing they would probably attack the doctor again if they wouldn't understand what he meant. "But with men, it's not the same.That was why they were getting injected---this is the guy--" he said, opening his left palm. "--and this is the only thing which can make him get pregnant." He opened his other palm.

"And?" Youngbae asked curiously, he was always being Daesung's tail to learn what was going on with Jiyong.

"Let me say it like this---You slept with other men before, right?" He asked and Jiyong quickly nodded.

"But this never happened." Daesung said. "It's the same for you, right?" This time he turned at Seungri and Jiyong rolled his eyes, he knew Seungri probably had with a lot of people and he hated the fact that he didn't like it.

"Ahh.." Seungri paused and Jiyong quickly looked at him.

"What?" Youngbae asked, he was sitting across him.

"It happened but.."

"..--but never completed?" The doctor asked as something in his eyes shined and Jiyong's eyes got bigger.

"What?--what does that mean?" He looked at Daesung.

"He never completed the integrate and--" The doctor said but Daesung stopped him.

"He never cummed in them." He said, Jiyong and Youngbae opened their mouth like they just understood it.Jiyong cleared his throat before tucking his hair behind his ear, a small smile appearing on his lips with the new information.

"That means that we should try it." The doctor mumbled as he noted something down and Jiyong's smile disappeared, he walked closer to the desk.

"Wait wait----what does that mean?"

"If the integrate--"

"He means that Seungri needs to sleep with another men to test it." Daesung explained before the doctor could talk.Nobody said anything but Daesung felt Jiyong's bullet like looks and mouthed him a 'calm down'.

"I was trying to say that--" He turned back to the main topic. "--if it doesn't happen with other men it means that you two are the perfect match."

"Perfect match?" Youngbae furrowed his eyebrows. "You mean one of them is like the injector and the other is--"

"No no--" Daesung shook his head. "If one of them----it's Seungri in this case." He smiled at Jiyong but gained a glare. "If he would have ability to get other men pregnant, it needs to happen with others."

"And if Jiyong was able to have this--" Youngbae looked at his stomach and Jiyong quickly glared at him, grabbing his jacket and wrapping it around of himself before crossing his arms to hold it like that. "--it would happen before."

"Exactly." Daesung nodded. "It means that Seungri is the injector in the story--" He said again and Jiyong groaned loudly. "--but he can't get everyone pregnant, it only works on the perfect match and this is..--you my friend." He looked at Jiyong, who was pouting so damn hard and was about to have some red smoke coming out of his ears.

"But we need to test it first." The doctor said. "I will talk to others and--"

"He says that we are the match, it won't work on others." Jiyong mumbled, looking away from them with his crossed arms.

"But this time you need to complete the--"

"You should in them, Seungri." Daesung interrupted the doctor again and the man just nodded, leaving the room to make a call.

"Yeah---make him others while I sit with a damn baby inside me---my life couldn't be better than this!" Jiyong said angrily as he walked closer to the door. "Have fun." He said as he looked at Seungri and left the room.Now they were able to walk around the whole building since the doctors informed guards, but they were still not allowed to go out.

"Are you okay?" Youngbae asked, looking at the blonde boy curiously.They were also staying there for the whole week but he never had chance to talk to Seungri, he was always trying to calm the Jiyong.

"Not really." Seungri chuckled before rubbing his forehead, he seemed nervous and it caused Daesung and Youngbae to eye each other.

"Were you guys..a thing?" Youngbae asked after a while cause he knew Jiyong wouldn't react like this, he said pretty bad things to Seungri and another person could think that he was really angry but Youngbae knew him, he was trying to see Seungri's real reaction.Because the blonde guy didn't really make a fuss like Jiyong, the only big thing he did was almost beating the doctor, he was pretty quiet for the whole week and Youngbae could see Jiyong wanted him to do something.

"Kind of." Seungri said to him but Daesung shook his head.

"They were a thing." He said before grabbing the papers.

 

 

-

 

 

 

Jiyong couldn't really say that the was just hot, well -it was pretty hot, but the attention he received was pretty much than he expected.He didn't complain but it made him kind of confused cause he thought Seungri came to his room because of Hei-Ran.But it didn't really feel like that, maybe Jiyong was just trying to find excuses since he liked Seungri.But the arms around of him was making him think the otherwise.The blonde's arms were wrapped around of him loosely and for a second Jiyong thought that maybe Seungri also wanted to give him the attention he wanted but he didn't do it because of a reason.He couldn't be sure of anything.

"Why?" He asked in a low tone, deciding to ask since he couldn't find answers by himself. "What changed?" He a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter