Chapter 3 - Passion

Second Chance (MiChaeng) Fanfic

Months have past since both Mina and Chaeyoung graduated from their respective schools. Both have been busy lately due to their hobbies, or should I say, passion.

Back in Japan, Mina continued to practice and perform ballet. Mina was really a ballerina way back in her childhood and up to know, she still moves flawlessly and her body is really at melody while performing. Also, way back in her highschool days, Mina also competed in outside school competitions. On her first year, she got second place. On her second to her final year in high school, she brought home the bacon not only for herself, but also for her school. 

During these times, Mina and Chaeyoung were seeing each other. Chaeyoung, as a supportibe girlfriend back then, is always present at every competition Mina is competing. She always brought her water and some snacks and give to her after the competition. This one of the reasin why Mina liked Chaeyoung. She likes girls who are supportive on her passion, would take care of her and can make her laugh her lungs out.

Those days were golden for the both of them. And time really passes by.

On the other hand, back in Korea, Chaeyoung went to an anchery gym with Jihyo. It would be their mother-daughter bonding. Since Jihyo has been stressed lately at her company, she decided to chill out with her daughter. For Jihyo, it was just a hobby of theirs but for Chaeyoung, its slowly turning into her passion. Chaeyoung also once said to Jihyo that she wanted to join an archery competion. As the supportive mother, Jihyo said yes and promised her daughter that she'll watch her everytime she have a game.

>ON TV<

~ISAC 2019 will be open again soon! Sport like, running, archery, relay and more can be one of your choices in the said competition. No age limit. And strictly only residents from Korea can participate. (Residents can be currently living in Korea or residents but currently outside of Korea) Just bring 1 valid ID and your peoof that you are really a resident of Korea! Registrations will start tomorrow at 9am until 21 September 2019. What are you waiting for? Come and Join ISAC 2019!~

 

Both Mina and Chaeyoung had watched the news about ISAC and both of their sports are in there.

- - - - - - - - - - - 

Chaeyoung immediately asked permission to her mom. "Mom can I join ISAC 2019? Win or lose at least I will learn something from their. I'll give my best! Pease mommy! Please! Please"! Chaeyoung added a pout to make her more cute so that her mom would let her join. Jihyo csnt resist her daughter's cuteness. "Okay. You can join. I'll watch and support you!" Chaeyoung was so happy that her mother let her join ISAC. Jihyo also said that they would sign up for registration tomorrow.

- - - - - - - - - - 

Back in Japan, Mina also heard about the ISAC news in Korea. "Mom, can I join ISAC 2019 in Korea? Its been years since I competed. I only do performances and practice and I know that those are enough for me to bring home the bacon again. Mom please let me join" Mina, really convincing her mom to let her join. "I'll let you join. Its been years since we left Korea. I think its about time for us to go back" Sana said with a smile on her smile. Mina jumping around because of happiness, kissed and hugged her mother and thank her mother. "I'll book a flight for us and hopefully we can leave by next week" Sana said as she hugged back her daughter.

From different countries, both Mina and Chaeyoung are happy and excited to compete in ISAC 2019.

 

 

Would ISAC 2019 be the way for Chaeyoung and Mina to see each other again?