Chapter 2 - Like

Second Chance (MiChaeng) Fanfic

After the ceremony, Jihyo hugged Chaeyoung and congratulated her. She is really a peoud mom and she really witnessed how Chaeyoung was so determined to graduate. She saw her still awake at 2am just to finish studying for an exam and do other school related works.

"Mom, I made it!" Simple works but it really touches Jihyo's heart hearing that from her daughter. "I'm so proud of you Chaeyoung!" Jihyo's words made Chaeyoung smile.
"Where to do want for dinner?" Asked the proud mom Jihyo. "Can we ate at our favorite restaurant?" Said Chayeoung. "No problem. Lets go! The ceremony got me hungry". Jihyo said as she find the car key in her bag. 

While in the car, Chaeyoung looked for her graduation photo on her phome so she could post it on her Instagram account. 

They arrived at their favorite restaurant and the waitress assisted them to where they'll sit. Chaeyoung imeediatedly picked up the menu and choose what she is going to other. 
"I'll have pork belly, cheese kimbap and kimchi please. How about you mom?" "Just the same as her order". Jihyo and Chaeyoung said third respective orders. As soon as they received their order, they cant help but to cook, eat and eat.

They are not realy hungry. Lol.

In the middle of their meal, Jihyo asked Chaeyoung what are her plans now since she already graduated college. "I was planning to take your offer mom, to go work and train in our company so that I will be ready to be the heiress". Chaeyoung spoke with confidence on what her plans were. "That shocked me kekekeke I'm happy that you'll take my offer. Dont worry, I have many people who can help you train and of course I can and I will also train you". Jihyo is really happy of what her daughter's plans were.


Before Jihyo could be the CEO of her own company, She was also once am employee at MMS Inc, the same company were Sana worked. After a few years of hard work, Jihyo decided to build her own company, SNS Inc. Well, she has the abilities to be a CEO of a company. But that company was the reason for Sana to dislike Chaeyoung for Mina. At that time, Sana' s family company low success rates, because of Jihyo's company. So they decided to close it down. Sana's parents went back to Japan and left Mina and her in Korea. The closing of the company was "because of Jihyo's company" and thats the reason why Sana dislike Chaeyoung for Mina.

After eating their dinner, they went home. 

As they arrived at their home sweet home, Chaeyoung and Jihyo went to their respective rooms to change their clothes and went to the living room to catch some movie. As Chaeyoung sat down at their couch waiting for Jihyo, she checked her post on Instagram. She was shocked that Mina, after a long time of not communicating or even interacting with each other on social media liked her post. It may look simple but for Chaeyoung it is not. Many memories played on her head as she saw "Myoui_Mina37" on her likes. 

After a bit of scrolling through her Instagram feed, she saw Mina's post, also about graduation. So in return, Chaeyoung also liked it, so it would be a quit-deal.


On the other hand, Mina was also scrolling through her Instagram feed and she saw a notification saying "Son_Chaeyoung29 liked your post". Like Chaeyoung, many memories played back in Mina's head. And both them, even if they're in a different country, has one thing on mind. And that is "Could this mean something?"