Drabble 3

The park's

It's was a boys day out for Baekhyun as he and his best friend Tao are going out baby shopping as they are both expecting once again with Tao having his second child and Baekhyun is on his third pregnancy.

While they were spending the day together Chanyeol and Tao's boyfriend Kris will be taking the children out to an indoor children play area because it's a windy cold day in October so the park is a no-go.

Tao and Baekhyun have a full itinerary starting with midmorning tea's at Starbucks, then maternity clothes shopping at Gucci and lastly baby shopping as Tao is on the hunt for nursery decor and Baekhyun wants a twin pram. 

While the expecting mothers are having a day out Chanyeol is sitting in the ball pit with baby hanuel and Kris is wrangling Kyungsoo and taoris son Lunhan who is three years old.

After a struggling Kris finally convinces Kyungsoo and Luhan to play in the ball pit so the father's can have a catch up while supervising the children.

"So how's dealing with pregnant Baekhyun?" asked Kris curiously 

"Baekhyun an angle especially during his pregnant he's super clinging and needy it's so cute." says Chanyeol

"Oh really? Because for the past two weeks Tao has kicked me out of the bedroom because apparently my breathing is annoying him." pouted Kris at his husband hormonal behaviour.

Chanyeol laughed at his friend misfortune. "That's to bad, I'm sure Tao will get better he's still only in his first trimester so his hormones are still all over place at the moment plus I'm sure the nauseous and morning sickness doesn't help Taos mood swings.

"Good point and tonight is our date night so hopefully I'll get lucky tonight" smirked Kris.

The boy's enjoyed the  afternoon with their children and then taking them to McDonald for an afternoon treat. 

The group go through the McDonald drive Thu and gets three happy meal and two big Mac for the daddies, then they drive to Chanyeol's house to enjoy their lunch.

Meanwhile the boys shopped till they dropped as well as treating them self to an eyebrow wax and Manicure and pedicure after a long day spending their husband and boyfriend credit cards.

When Baekhyun finally arrived home he's welcome to silence with Chanyeol and kyungsoo cuddling while fast asleep on the sofa. 

Baekhyun heart melts at the scene, then Baekhyun picks up the sleeping toddler and tucks him in bed with a good night kiss. 

Afterwards Baekhyun join his still sleeping husband on the sofa to snuggle with Chanyeol. Baekhyun joins his husband closing his eyes and enjoy the peaceful silence after a long day.