Drabble

The park's

Chanbaek has been married for three years. Even with a ten year ago gap the couple are still going strong with baekhyun being 35 and chanyeol 25. 

The Pair have been dating since chanyeol was 18, they have been together 7 years and counting.

They have created a beautiful growing family of Two and half. Their oldest Kyungsoo, second is haneul and Baekhyun is currently three months pregnant with twins.

The couple have recently found out and they were delighted as they have been discussing growing their family.

It was a normal Saturday evening at the park Household of 5 and a half. 

Baekhyun had just put their second youngest child to bed baby haneul 11 month old and next was two year old Kyungsoo who was currently in the bath. 

Chanyeol was bathing Kyungsoo who was pre occupied with his pink rubber duckie, Baekhyun opened the bathroom door to see a heartwarming sight his eye watering due to the damn hormones. 

Baekhyun watched in awe at his baby boy and beloved husband spending quality father and son bounding time.

Baekhyun walked into the bathroom, caressing his bump loving while walking towards the loves of his life.

"Hello baby boy's" said Baekhyun causing baby Kyungsoo to cutely start splashing in the bath excitedly and saying "mummy" in his sweet baby voice. 

"Hey babe" Chanyeol said greeting Baekhyun as he pulled the plug out of the bath.

Baekhyun grabbed Kyungsoo bathrobe, Chanyeol picked up the toddler and set him on the ground. Kyungsoo ran over to Baekhyun, huging his leg.

"Hello kyungie" said Baekhyun whilst putting on Kyungsoo bathrobe. 

Baekhyun pick's up Kyungsoo and attacks his face with kisses cause the little boy to giggle at his mother antic's.

"Let's get ready for bed now, baby" carrying Kyungsoo to his room "Baekhyun you shouldn't be picking up Kyungsoo in your condition, he's a big boy he can walk to his room" scolded Chanyeol concerned over his husband well being

Baekhyun rolled his eyes ignoring his concern and continued to carry his son to his bedroom. Baekhyun sat Kyungsoo on his bed which had his pajamas and pull up all ready laid out before his bath. 

As he slathers the body lotion over Kyungsoo delicate skin, Kyungsoo is practically falling asleep his eyelids becoming heavy and little yawns escape from his mouth every so often. 

By the time Kyungsoo is full changed he is out like a light. 

Baekhyun tucks him into bed a kissing his son forehead "sweet dreams kyungie, mummy loves you" before turning off the light and closing his door.

Baekhyun walks into their share bedroom feeling fatigued with having two children growing inside his womb. 

Chanyeol is laying in bed waiting for his spouse to come to bed. As soon Baekhyun gets into bed Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun into a spooning position with Chanyeol as the big spoon. Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun neck and rubbing his growing bump"night, babe"   

Baekhyun enjoying the attention on his neck, closing his eyes wishing Chanyeol a good night.