Drabble 2

The park's

Baekhyun and Chanyeol have been dating for five years and Baekhyun is trying to get pregnant with the couples first baby

Chanyeol has always been vocal about wanting a large family of at least 4 children and Baekhyun only want one. The couple  have differing opinion on the the  number of children  the want to have  and occasional causes the couple to bicker.  

what most important that they are in this together and will be a loving family regardless who ends up getting there way.

The couple have been trying for a baby for six months but unfortunately they have not been successfully in getting pregnant.

Baekhyun is feeling very disappointed with the negative tests as Baekhyun is currently 32 years old and worried that his biology clock is ticking fast.

As the couple are in their master on suite waiting for the results of their weekly pregnancy test.

"Babe, whatever ever the results are we are in this together" reassure Chanyeol to Baekhyun 
who had wet looking eye's but he stays silent while waiting for the test results.

Two minutes past and another negative result overwhelmeds Baekhyun who falls into the arms of his husband sobbing at the news.

 Chanyeol is embracing Baekhyun tightly and Chanyeol Baekhyun blond locks and whispers sweet words of encouragement to comfort his sad husband after another disappointing result.

Baekhyun pulls away from his husband  the sniffing and dry tears on his mochi cheeks.

Baekhyun must have been wrong as he was certain he was expecting. " I have been sick four days in a row and feel really fatigued this can't be right, I was so sure" 

Chanyeol replies "Sweetheart it was probably food posioning we did eat at that doggy burger restaurant on Monday that probably caused the sickness and the fatigue is probably all your stress at work overwhelming your body. But babe we have only been trying for six months these things take time baby park will come when their ready."

"You really think, but I was so sure this time" sighed Baekhyun feeling slightly better after his husband words of support and encouragement.

"You know I'm right" said Chanyeol then he pulled Baekhyun into a kiss, Baekhyun smiled into the kiss he's extremely blessed to call Chanyeol his husband and life partner.

Three months went by pretty uneventful for the couple as they were still trying for baby park but Baekhyun had become more positive about their journey and to not putting unnecessary pressure on himself as stress negatively affects fertility.

It was a Tuesday morning the couple both got up together and kissed each other when they left their apartment and walking to their prospective cars to drive to work.

Baekhyun working as an office administrator at a law firm and Chanyeol is a chef for a five star hotel.

It's was another busy day at work for Chanyeol in the kitchen while after a tiring start to the day was finally given his lunch break.

When Chanyeol went to check  his phone.  Chanyeol  his phone and saw it was blowing up with over fifteen calls from Baekhyun and a few calls and voicemail from Baekhyun work colleague and good friend Tao.

Chanyeol felt extremely panicked and anxious with all the missed calls he received he went to listen to Tao's voicemail after listening to the message Chanyeol felt sick with a pain in his stomach he ran to explain to his supervisor so he can leave work straight away.

Chanyeol ran to his car and illegally speeding to his husband aid. Tao had explained to Chanyeol that Baekhyun had collapse at work and was taken to the hospital. Chanyeol was worried for his fragile husband and hope he was okay.

20 mintues later Chanyeol had finally reached the hospital and ran like a mad man to the reception desk to find where his precious sweetheart was residing.

Chanyeol anxious asked the reception "excuse me my husband named Baekhyun byun-park was checked"

"Okay sir please give me a moment" reply the reception who was look at her computer monitor to find Baekhyun details after she told Chanyeol the ward and room number and the direction Chanyeol quickly thanked the reception and was practically running to ward.

Thankfully in less than a couple of minutes Chanyeol barged into the room and saw Baekhyun crying.

Chanyeol felt a frog in this throat at Baekhyun assuming the worst "what happened and are you okay?" asked Chanyeol rushing to his husband side 

Just a couple of seconds after Chanyeol arrival a doctor walked into the room and address the couple "hello Baekhyun I hope you haven't found the news to overwelming as we will need to book you in for another appointment"

"What news" asked Chanyeol restlessly wanting  answers on his husband condition

"Oh I assume you are Baekhyun husband please take care of him he's going to need your support" said the doctor said walking away

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun into a hug and begging Baekhyun to tell him what going on

Baekhyun pulled away from the hug after he collected himself, Baekhyun wiped his leftover tears from his face then gave Chanyeol a dazzling smile.

"Channie, these are happy tears we are finally going to become parents" giggled Baekhyun 

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun pouty pink lips and then proceed to kiss his whole face elated with the news of becoming a father with the man of his dreams 

After the initial excited cooled down Baekhyun had explained what had happened and that the doctor explain that Baekhyun was currently 3 months pregnant but wasn't suffering from many pregnancy symptoms but at work Baekhyun was feeling light-headed and nauseous all day but try to get on with his work day but just before lunch he fainted and was brought to hospital by Tao.

Six  months later on the 12th December

"He's beautiful" said Chanyeol holding his newborn in his arms while glancing a his beautiful husband who just dosing off after an intense 10 hour labour their prince was finally here.