/Q&A + UPDATES.

LOVEISLAND.KR / CASTING-OPEN
q&a + updates.
aNY UPDATES OR QUESTIONS GO HERE.
plotlines
cheatsheet
reviews
updates
q&a
1.how exactly is this going to work?
- EACH WEEK, A GIRL AND A GUY IN THE STORY WILL HAVE TO COUPLE UP... I WILL BASICALLY BE THE MATCHMAKER, FIGURING OUT WHO WILL BE MORE LIKELY TO COUPLE UP WITH WHO BASED ON YOUR CHARACTERS APPLICATIONS. So basically, you won't know who your character will end up with until i write the chapter for the week. and some will be eliminated! eliminations will be done by me and also by the subscribers (you). I will have polls and some interactive features for everyone to vote who will survive certain eliminations!
2. will you update every week?
- i really hope so, haha. but it most likely won't work out as smoothly as that, so when I mention "Weeks" it basically means weeks in reality tv time, almost like an episode.
3. why are all the first few plotlines the same and open personality? what if there are multiple people applying for these same plotlines??
- basically, I want the show to start with 6 girls and 6 guys, so it's even. if you apply for a position like plotline 2 and someone else applies for the 2nd plotline...it is fine and you both might get in the story...just because all of them are open and the same. the only difference between plotlines are the types of people that I added to plotlines and also when they join into the show..if that makes sense.
updates
- 08/11 - yay! our first few applicants have arrived! if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask! i'd love to clarify anything!
.