/REVIEWS.

LOVEISLAND.KR / CASTING-OPEN
reviews.
a/n: thinking about aplying? 
plotlines.
cheatsheet. 
review.
updates.
       
review: this is my girl! 
 
 
 
 
 
([email protected]) + accepted
review: Thank you for applying! first, i feel like she's great for the plotline you've chosen off of the visuals alone! jenny is quite intimidating! I love the way the app looks too! i love astrology and love the fact that you added her signs on the app. that helps, of course shes a leo she shines like one haha. i love the personality section and all the little things about her like her past with anxiety and etc! her "y" side should be interesting in the house with all the original members stuck with their couples, a perfect time for drama. but we love a woke queen! I love all the trivias you sent me too! omg sunwoo sounds terrible :( and i can see how that can mess her up in the future. she's accepted! 
 
 
 
 
([email protected]) + accepted
review: hello and thanks for applying! i love chungha and i think she fits for her really well. i can totally see angie wearing those outfits with her personality as well. i like how she is kind of like a hard working quiet type instead of being outgoing. being pessimistic and some of her other negatives are interesting to use for her. i love her background! i think it's nice how her family has a business in new york but instead she left and worked in korea. her relationship is cool too because it was with someone who she worked with in the same company... i think that adds some more drama to her haha. another determined girl i see! this house will be interesting with all these hard working, serious girls! i like her! she's acccepted.
 
 
 
 
([email protected]) + accepted
review: hi! first of all i already love jooheon as a faceclaim because his dimples are adorable!! his appearance section is really descriptive and i like that. so for his personality, oh my, i love him already. he seems so cute and sweet, even his negatives are super cute. i feel like he would be a fan favorite on the show. i'm already thinking of some scenarios on the show of him making mistakes due to being impulsive and doing things for fun..i love him! his job is interesting too... i've never heard of it before but I'm glad i got to learn abit of what he does in your app. i like all the tivia too!!! hes 100% accepted!
 
 
 
 
 
 
([email protected]) + ACCEPTED
review: HI! ANOTHER STRONG WORKING WOMAN! I LOVE IT! I ALSO LIKE HOW SHE SEEMS TO BE REALLY SMART AND WITTY BUT ALSO DOESN'T LIKE TO EXPRESS HER BEING INCORRECT OR FLAWED. IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW SHE INTERACTS WITH THE OTHER GIRLS. ITS SO FUNNY HOW HER SIBLINGS SENT IN AN APPLICATION FOR HER TOO! OUCH, HER PAST RELATIONSHIP WITH JIHOON WAS SO ROUGH BUT I APPRECIATE HOW MUCH IN DETAIL YOU WROTE FOR IT! I REALLY LIKE HYESEONG IN GENERAL! SHE SEEMS LIKE AN INTERESTING PERSON TO ADD TO THE MIX! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
([email protected]) + ACCEPTED
review: HELLO! FIRST OF ALL I LOVE THE WAY YOU MADE THIS APPLICATION LOOK! IT LOOKS SO CHIC AND FANCY, LIKE SHINYOUNG! A PARTY GIRL SOCIALITE! THIS SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING.I LOOOVE HER BACKGROUND, ITS SCANDALOUS AND ADDS A LOT TO THE CHARACTER. HER RELATIONSHIP WITH MEN IS INTERESTING TOO, SPEDCIFICALLY ALL THE INFORMATION WITH HER PAST EX-BOYFRIEND. I REALLY LIKE HER AND HER INTERVIEW PORTION! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHINYOUNG!
 
 
 
 
([email protected]) + accepted
review: THANKS FOR ANOTHER BOY!! WE ARE PRETTY BOY DEPRIVED HERE! A KOREAN RAPPER!!! I LOVE THIS! EVERYTHING ON YOUR APP IS SO WELL WRITTEN AND THERE IS A LOT OF DETAIL ITS JUST GREAT. ALSO I JUST WANT TO SAY I LOVE HIS BACKGROUND SECTION, THERE'S A LOT OF INTERESTING STUFF YOU PUT DOWN. it's so refreshing that his friends and fans were supportive of him coming out!! i was expecting it to go down badly but I'm glad it didnt! interesting how he is on the show for a kind of adventure too. i actually love him so much and i feel like he can be fun to write about! also omgggg g.na as a host!!!! that actually sounds....perfect... i like it. thank you for him!
 
 
 
 
 
 
([email protected]) + accepted 
review: hello! thank you for a boy character!! chulsoo sounds like a fun, sweetheart. he's greedy? oh boy i don't know how well he will handle living in the villa, sharing with a bunch of people. it will be interesting to see how he copes from this. i like the information you provided me on his past relationship with his ex and how she was pretty demanding and spoiled. this will be fun to write about with certain girl characters that have applied. in general i like him!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(lastname.firstname@plotline #.com)
review:
 
 
 
 
 
 
(lastname.firstname@plotline #.com)
review:
 
 
 
 
 
 
(lastname.firstname@plotline #.com)
review:
 
 

 

 

 
 
 
 
(lastname.firstname@plotline #.com)
review:
 
 
 
 
 
 
(lastname.firstname@plotline #.com)

review:
 
 
 
 
 
(lastname.firstname@plotline #.com)
review:
 
 
 
 
 
 
(lastname.firstname@plotline #.com)
review:
 
 
 
 
 
 
(lastname.firstname@plotline #.com)
review:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(lastname.firstname@plotline #.com)
review:
 
 
 
 
 
 
(lastname.firstname@plotline #.com)
review:
 
 
 
 
 
 
(lastname.firstname@plotline #.com)
review:
 
 
 
 
 
 
(lastname.firstname@plotline #.com)
review: