/CHEATSHEET.

LOVEISLAND.KR / CASTING-OPEN
cheatsheet.
the uk's favorite reality show comes to korea.
plotlines
cheatsheet
reviews
updates
intro and appearance
- all faceclaims are welcome! (idols, models, actors, etc) and all ethnicities are welcome, but they must be fluent in korean (they can't communicate with anyone if they aren't!)
- age ranges from 1990 - 1999!
- for appearance and fashion style, just let me know if they look exactly the same as their faceclaim or a bit different...send pictures if you'd like!
- EDITING THE LAYOUT/COLORS IS FINE AS LONG AS ALL THE INFORMATION IS STILL HERE!
personality and background
- for the personality section, i'd like to have 4 negatives and 4 positives traits for the character! along with elaboration!
- backgrounds are very important in this story, because it sets the scene for the character and tells me why they are the way they are today. i don't need anything dramatic or a sob story, but interesting backgrounds would make me understand the character more. 
- pw: the name of someone you think should host the show.
- i love a lot of trivia! 
- i'd love to know what their life is like outside the show, do they live alone? do they have pets? etc.
love section
- this is the really important part of the character application. your character's ideal type will determine who they couple up with 50% of the time.
- you can add pictures of the past ex-relationships that your character had if you'd like.
- the more detail about their past relationships and ideal type, the better.

 
brownie points
- CHARACTERS THAT CAN START DRAMA!
- DIFFERENT/UNIQUE CHARACTERS
- CHARACTERS WITH UNIQUE IDEAL TYPES
- FC'S : apink, clc, blackpink, laboum, ikon, teen top, jbj
- remember: you can apply for up to 3 characters.
taken things
LOONA'S JINSOUL
SF9'S DAWON
UNF'S JUN
NUEST'S BAEKHO

SOURCE CODE - turn in - example (75% finished)
.