Part 3

The Date

“You seem to not want to go to work and instead just cuddle with me?” said Hyewon who was hugging Eunbi who was snuggling on her and seems like she doesn’t even want to get up.

 

 

“Shut up, as if you don’t like this” replied Eunbi who smacked her arm afterwards intensely.

 

 

“Aw! What the hell, that hurt” and then she rubbed her arms, but then Eunbi pulled her arms back telling Hyewon to stop complaining and just hug her instead. “Tsk, your defense mechanism when you get embarrassed is awful” she complained but she hugged her again as per Eunbi’s request.

 

 

“I told you to shut up or else I wouldn’t cook you breakfast” Eunbi threatened Hyewon who just rolled her eyes. “Did you just roll your eyes?” Eunbi asked as if she saw it when in fact her eyes were closed.

 

 

“No baby, I didn’t” she immediately replied to not be in trouble and then she heard Eunbi chuckle.

 

 

“That’s fine, you can roll your eyes” she said.

 

 

Hyewon just sighed heavily, and replied, “I can’t comprehend you sometimes”

 

 

Eunbi then slid up for the intention of leveling with Hyewon’s face who was already wide awake. “No, you do it best love” she replied and then gave Hyewon her goodmorning kiss.

 

 

Hyewon smiled between the kiss, then they parted ways right after. She then removed the hair that was shielding Eunbi’s face and tucked it behind her ears. “I prefer this version of you”

 

 

Eunbi then grinned at her then she stood up, “I’m sorry doctor, it’s limited edition” and then she winked at Hyewon who was now laughing hard at what she had just said and then she walked straight out of the bedroom probably to cook for breakfast.

 

 

“You’re awful at other things, but you really are a good cook” Hyewon spoke with full of food she just shoved . “Minus, the limited edition version of you, of course”

 

 

“I don’t know if I should punch you or I should just let go of what you said first and take the compliment” Eunbi replied as she wiped Hyewon’s mouth.

 

 

“Take both, you should lose to me sometimes. I always lose to you when it comes to word war” Hyewon replied.

 

 

Eunbi huffed, “Not my fault, you’re so smitten to me that you forget how to open your mouth and actually form words”

 

 

Hyewon then whined, “What did I just say”

 

 

Eunbi then grinned, “Did I lie?”

 

 

“Yeah yeah, I’m so much in love with you, I could tear your clothes and make love to you right here right now!” Hyewon said without much thought and Eunbi just stared at her like she heard something stupid she can’t even process.

 

 

Hyewon then looked at with lewd eyes, Eunbi felt so hot as she fanned herself, and replied, “W-w-wha-t t-th-e he-l-l a-re yo-u ev-e-n s-s-aying?” stuttering she replied and was ready to leave Hyewon’s apartment but Hyewon was fast enough to block the door.

 

 

Hyewon then grinned at her, “Oops, seems like I win, baby” she said then she left Eunbi who was red enough she could explode.

 

 

Hyewon was just smiling widely but a force pulled her down on the floor and then magically Eunbi was on top of her and was kissing her hard, it was very unexpected that she couldn’t even react to it, her eyes were just bulging until she just saw Eunbi stand and say, “Love, you stink, please take a shower” Eunbi said before going to the living room.

 

 

Hyewon slowly stood up and her eyes just followed Eunbi who was slowly walking away from her, she gulped as she was slowly processing what just happened and said, “What the hell, baby???”

 

 

She then just proceeded to where her rooms is, but she just can’t let go of what happened so she bumped her head on her door repeatedly, and Eunbi heard the unusual sound so she went and covered Hyewon’s head with her hand, “I told you to take a bath, not hurt your head”

 

 

Hyewon just stared at Eunbi absentmindedly, and blurted out the words, “You should take a bath with me, baby”

 

 

Eunbi crossed her arms and just stared at her, seem likes a warning. “Sorry, I’ll go take a bath now” and she dashed inside her room.

 

 

Eunbi was left alone on Hyewon’s living room just browsing the books that was scattered there, and then she found a drawing pad, and with curiosity oozing, she opened it just to find several drawing of her tending patients, siting on a chair while reading a book, and any scenes that she was included.

 

 

What she didn’t know was Hyewon was approaching her and Hyewon’s eyes landed on what Eunbi was scanning, “Oh you saw that” she said to Eunbi.

 

 

Eunbi then raised her head, “This was all like a year ago” she told Hyewon, then Hyewon sat beside her.

 

 

“Well, you already got my attention the moment you became an intern in our hospital” and continued to scan her drawings.

 

 

“Well not like you didn’t get my attention either” Eunbi replied which made Hyewon to raise her head up.

 

 

“You just had to always have a counterattack to all the things I do and say” she said then Eunbi stared at her, “Also, I can’t just forget what you did earlier” Hyewon pertaining to what Eunbi’s counterattack. “Next time you do that, you should tell me”

 

 

“It wouldn’t be an attack if I warn you about it” Eunbi replied.

 

 

“Well you have a point” Hyewon replied before dropping her drawing pad and pulling Eunbi’s face and kissing it like how Eunbi kissed her earlier, she smiled when she felt Eunbi was kissing her back and then she was the one pulled away as they were out of breath, and said, “So how was that attack?” she asked.

 

 

Eunbi then grinned at her, and asked, “Do you know what I’m good at?”

 

 

Hyewon then raised her brow, and asked, “What?”

 

 

Eunbi smiled at her and said, “Counterattack” and pulled Hyewon’s shirt, kissed Hyewon slowly, this one was different from the kiss they shared first. This one was endearing and passionate, they weren’t rushing, it wasn’t hungry, they were taking their time with this kiss.

 

 

“I thought Doctor Kang would be coming in a little later?” Nako asked Sakura who was checking her patients.

 

 

“Yeah, that’s what she told me. Why?” Sakura replied and smiled at the patient before living the ward.

 

 

“Uh, I just saw her pass by” Nako then told Sakura.

 

 

Sakura then bid Nako goodbye as she went to Hyewon’s office, and she arrived to Hyewon who was at her seat, and looked at Sakura who just came in.

 

 

“Oh, you’re here” she said.

 

 

Sakura then took the seat in front of Hyewon, “So how was it? Eunbi taking care of you?” she immediately asked, obviously fishing for information.

 

 

“It was fine” Hyewon dryly replied which was suspicious.

 

 

Sakura then raised her brows at her, “Just fine?” she asked but then her eyes looked at Hyewon’s lips which seemed like it was swollen, and Sakura smiled mischievously at Hyewon.

 

 

Hyewon caught it and was about to ask why she that look on her face when they heard a phone notification ring, they both looked at their phone, she checked hers, and there wasn’t any text so she looked at Sakura who seemed to burst out laughing, she was curious so she asked, “Why are you laughing out loud?” Sakura then showed her phone to her.

 

 

It was a text from Chaeyeon.

 

 

From: loml <3

Love, does Doctor Kang have swollen lips too? Eunbi unnie’s lips were swollen and I asked her why and she just turned red. I assumed it had something to do with Doctor Kang.

 

 

After reading the text, Hyewon was bit red too, and Sakura had just to let out a chuckle, “Just fine huh? I bet it was great” and wiggled her eyebrows at Hyewon who was now covering her face out of embarrassment.

 

 

Hi hello! 

How was it? 

Enjoy!