Part 4

The Date

“Eunbi! Kwon Eunbi~~~” Hyewon said as she kept on pestering Eunbi while she’s checking one of her patients, which also was hers. The lady was just laughing at Hyewon.

 

 

“Please shut up, I’m about to finish anyway” without giving Hyewon any look, truth was she was just hiding her embarrassed face and the patient chuckled as soon as she saw it.

 

 

Hyewon then just winked at her patient, and her patient just shook her head at her. Well, who was her patient anyway? It’s her mom. “How do you even keep up with my daughter, Eunbi?” said her mother.

 

 

“Mom! I thought we were supposed to be teaming up!” Hyewon whined and Eunbi just rolled her eyes.

 

 

Eunbi then smiled at Hyewon’s mother and said. “I don’t know either mom, she’s a pain in the ” she “whispered” loudly enough for Hyewon to hear. Eunbi already has met Hyewon’s family and vice versa. She was nervous the first time Hyewon told her she’ll introduce her to her parents and that her parent want to meet her, but the nervousness she felt were long gone as soon as her Hyewon’s mom hugged her the moment they saw her, they clicked as they talked about Hyewon’s embarrassing moments in her life, and at that moment Hyewon did regret as she groaned that whole day and her father was just laughing along too.

 

 

Hyewon snorted and her mom chuckled. “Why don’t you guys go now Eunbi, seems like someone wants to harbor all your attention” her mom said.

 

 

Hyewon then grinned at her mother and went to hug her mother, “Thanks mom! you’re fine to be discharged now, and please don’t overwork yourself next time!” she said.

 

 

Her mother than patted her back and shooed them away, “Yeah yeah! Just go now!” she said then Eunbi hugger her too before they both went out.

 

 

“You’re a pain in the , really” Eunbi said as soon as they were out.

 

 

Hyewon then s her arms around Eunbi’s waist and she didn’t mind. “You love me anyway” Eunbi just rolled her eyes at her not denying it, well.

 

 

“So? What do you want?” Eunbi asked, in times like those, she already know Hyewon wants something when she acts clingy like earlier.

 

 

“baby, cook for me” she said after she grinned at her.

 

 

Eunbi just stared at her for a moment and said, “fine” Hyewon knows how to just get Eunbi agree with her, just call her “baby”, she likes hearing the endearment and Hyewon loves to call her that. “I’ll sleep at your condo then” Eunbi said.

 

 

“Why are you saying like you’re asking for permission?”

 

 

“Because I am”

 

 

Hyewon then chuckled. “Baby, may I remind you that you already have gone there more than my parents has!”

 

 

“Whatever!” Eunbi said before stealing a quick kiss to shut Hyewon up and Hyewon did.

 

 

Hyewon then scratched her head, “How many times do I have to be surprised at your attacks before I get used to it?”

 

 

Eunbi then chuckled, “Love, you shouldn’t get used to it, It wouldn’t be fun that way and besides. I’m not going to be ever get used to your counterattacks either”

 

 

“oh baby, you have a point” and the counterattack happened, as she leaned in closer and gave Eunbi the slow kiss and Eunbi just put her arms around Hyewon’s neck and she felt Hyewon smile into the kiss. Hyewon then pulled away and just showered Eunbi’s face with small kisses.

 

 

They just looked at each other adoringly, and Eunbi spoke, “See, it’s better not getting used to it” and Hyewon chuckled and nodded her head as per her response.  

 

 

“baby, let’s go eat now aren’t you hungry?” Hyewon asked.

 

 

Eunbi shook her head and Hyewon furrowed her forehead, “I just ate mine” Eunbi said and Hyewon stared at her.

 

 

“What do you mean, I knew you haven’t”

 

 

Eunbi then looked at Hyewon’s lips before going in, and said, “Like I said, I just ate mine” and then there Hyewon understood it.

 

 

“Damn it!” she said in her head as she watched her girlfriend walk away from her saying, “Come on love, Sakura and Chaeyeon are waiting for us in the cafeteria”

 

 

“Man, she’ll never let me win” Hyewon murmured to herself.

 

 

“Love!” Eunbi called for her for the second time.

 

 

“Yes! Coming!” she said then ran to her girl.

 

 

“Do you ever win with your girl?” Hyewon asked Sakura as they were eating and Sakura looked at her and then at Chaeyeon who was busy eating.

 

 

“Well, first things first, I don’t try to?” she replied.

 

 

“Why not?” asked Hyewon looked at Eunbi who was just listening.

 

 

“Why should I? I win when I win, I lose when I lose, I don’t push it. Why? Still can’t win over Eunbi’s attacks? Not like her attacks does make you feel you lose bud, you’re winning either way” Sakura said and she does have a point when she thinks about it. Well, she gets her kisses either way.

 

 

“I just want her to be speechless once when I do something” Hyewon said and Chaeyeon chuckled.

 

 

“Eunbi unnie, can you just lose once?” said Chaeyeon.

 

 

Eunbi chuckled and said. “No way, I love her counterattacks but I have to be the one with the final lip touch” she said.

 

 

“Gross, but fine that’s cute” Sakura said and she looked at Hyewon, “Bud, there you go. You don’t have to try to win, just accept the kisses. It’s a win-win”

 

 

“Are we going to eat dinner together again?” Chaeyeon asked.

 

 

“No not this time, Hyewon wants me to cook for her tonight” Eunbi said as she shook her head.

 

 

Sakura then snorted, “She probably just wants cuddles”

 

 

Hyewon then eyed her before she grinned at her bestfriend and said, “You caught me bud!” and they fist bumped.

 

 

Chaeyeon and Eunbi rolled their eyes at their other half’s antics. “Wierdos” they both said.

 

 

 

“So, what do you want to eat?” asked Eunbi.

 

 

“You?” Hyewon replied to Eunbi, hoping she’d be flustered but…..

 

 

“Food first, me later” Eunbi casually replied.

 

 

“Damn it baby” Hyewon said as an outburst.

 

 

“Come on love, just accept that you won’t ever win” she said that made Hyewon groan and instructed Hyewon to drive to the supermarket, as they would buy ingredients for her cooking.

 

 

“fine baby” and then she drove away.

 

 

“love, I’ll change into something comfy first” Eunbi told Hyewon as soon as they arrived at her place.

 

 

Hyewon then nodded, “Just pick anything you like in my closet baby” she said then Eunbi went to her room and Hyewon went to the kitchen.

 

 

After changing her clothes, she went straight to where Hyewon was and told her, “you change you’re clothes too” and Hyewon nodded her head before going to her room.

 

 

Eunbi then started to prepare the things she needed for the food she has to cook, and just like before, just like how it fits, a pair of arms was on her waist and someone’s head was on her shoulders.

 

 

“love, what have I been telling you everytime I cook?” she said but Hyewon wasn’t bulging.

 

 

“baby, I’m recharging” she mumbled, and Eunbi didn’t say anything anymore and just let her girl be, she loves it when Hyewon does this anyway, she just feels a lot everytime Hyewon expresses herself openly.

 

 

Hyewon then raised her head after a while, and said, “I’ll be just in the living room baby” and kissed her girl’s cheek before going.

 

 

Eunbi then couldn’t just help but smile.

 

 

As usual, Hyewon eats Eunbi’s food like someone’s going to steal it from her, Eunbi doesn’t even care anymore, what can she do if her girlfriend does love her food so much anyway.

 

 

“Are you that hungry?” Eunbi asked.

 

 

Hyewon just shrugged and said, “Probably?” as a joke. “no baby, I just love you that’s why”

 

 

Eunbi then raised her brow at her, “What does that even have to do your eating?”

 

 

“Because you matter at everything”

 

 

Eunbi was then trying to hide her smile but she was failing as Hyewon caught her, “Oh is that a smile I’m seeing right there” she said then and pointed at Eunbi’s face.

 

 

Hyewon then stood up and across the table she stretched her arms just to hold Eunbi’s face and pinched cheeks, just before leaning in and giving her girl a quick kiss. “I’ll wash the dishes, baby. Thank you for the food!” and she pointed at her lips before going to wash the dishes.

 

 

Eunbi chuckled at how a clown Hyewon is, she just is a ray ball of bright energy she needs that is just there everytime. She then stood up and went to the living room, she was setting up the movie they would watch for the night.

 

 

“Cuddle” Eunbi said as soon as she saw Hyewon walking to the living room. Hyewon then just went to where Eunbi was and backhugged her like how Eunbi loves it.

 

 

“I love you” Hyewon whispered to Eunbi and Eunbi hummed as a reply. Eunbi then just rested her head at Hyewon’s shoulder.

 

 

Eunbi then looked up at Hyewon and said, “I love you” it was her turn to give it back and Hyewon smiled as soon as she heard it so she then went in for a kiss.

 

 

Without breaking the kiss, Hyewon slowly stood up with Eunbi in her arms, she then opened her eyes and looked for the remote control just to turn off the TV.

 

 

The separated for a bit just to breath, they were just looking at each other with adoration in their eyes.

 

 

Hyewon then spoke up, “You said I haven’t and wouldn’t win ever with you ever…..

 

 

She again leaned in just to kiss Eunbi’s forehead, …..the moment you became my girl, I already won, baby” she said that just made Eunbi a lot of things again, she then just pulled Hyewon for a kiss with so much passion.

 

 

Hyewon then kicked the door to their room, and laid Eunbi to her bed.   

 

 

The night then went on.

 

 

rusty rusty 

anyway that's it 

Enjoy~ ^^