D-Date.

The Date

This day has come, the day Hyewon brings Eunbi on a date. She’s patiently waiting outside of Eunbi’s apartment as she waits for the other lady to complete her morning routines. She keeps on rubbing and blowing her hands as she feels nervous and yeah, cold.

 

 

She jumped when she heard Eunbi’s voice behind her back, “So doc, where are you taking me?”

 

 

She kind of frowned when she heard the word “doc”, it’s what Chaeyeon calls Sakura and she wanted it to be different, “Can you not like call me “doc”, you can just call me Kang”

 

 

“Okay Kang, where are you taking me?” She bluntly said and Hyewon stared at her dumbly.

 

 

What the, she accepted it easily and just like that? I thought she would reject the idea.

 

 

“Oy Kang!” Eunbi called her again.

 

 

“O-o-oh, It’s a secret. Let’s go?” and she ushered the other girl to her car, furrowing her eyebrows at how easygoing Eunbi is.

 

 

Although actually, Eunbi was just messing with her, she chuckled softly as she started moving closer to Hyewon and started to straighten the crease on her for forehead. "Let's get rid of that look on your face, shall we?" Their faces were only an inch apart. Hyewon was beet red and as she averted her gaze and when she tried to get away, she hit her head at the car door to her embarrassment.

“Ah!” was heard from Hyewon and she rubbed her head, and then out of worry, Eunbi went near her , held her head and actually caressed it, ”I’m sorry, Are you okay?” she then had the chance to look closely at her face and appreciate Eunbi’s facial features.

 

 

"Hey, Kwon Eunbi, you're really beautiful" Hyewon blurted out. Upon hearing this Eunbi couldn't help but blush. Not knowing how to respond, she shoved Hyewon aside and ran immediately inside of the car. Hyewon chuckled naughtily on how cute Eunbi was and followed her inside of the car.

 

 

When she went inside of the car, she received a glare from the other girl, “What?”

 

 

But the glare vanished when Hyewon smiled at her and said “I was just saying the truth though?”

 

 

“KWON EUNBI IS BEAUTIFUL!” She said in a loud voice.

 

 

“A-a-a-ra-sso! Just drive please!” Eunbi stuttered and fanned herself as she feels hot.

 

 

“Fine” and then she chuckled.

 

 

 

“You like it?” Hyewon asked Eunbi when they arrived at the amusement park.

 

 

She was satisfied of Eunbi reaction when the other girl kept on nodding her head and smiling like a little kid. “It’s been a long time since I came here”

 

 

“Really? Then It must be your lucky day”

 

 

Eunbi didn’t reply anymore and dragged her excitedly to the cups.

 

 

“Cups, yeah of course. We should do cups” Hyewon rambled as she didn’t really like to try cups again, the last time she tried this she felt too dizzy.

 

 

“What?” Eunbi raised her eyebrows at her.

 

 

“Nothing! I was just saying It’ll be fun” and muttered, “intimidating”  

 

 

They went on one cup and sat there and Eunbi chuckled because Hyewon held to the sides like she would fall. “What? Are you scared?”

 

 

“Of course not! I love cups!” Hyewon said loudly that it seemed fake.

 

“Yeah, of course you do” Eunbi teased.

 

 

Hyewon still has her pride that’s why she let go of holding at the sides of the cup and said, “I’m telling you, it’s true, I love cups!” she bluffed and then the cups started to turn so she immediately grabbed whatever she can grab onto.

 

 

“Yes! I believe you!” Eunbi said while laughing at her.

 

 

After the ride, Hyewon immediately sat on a bench near the cups and rubbed her head, “God! I feel dizzy!”

 

 

Eunbi stood in front of her then massaged her head and said, “Bluffer!” Hyewon closed her eyes and said “Whatever!”

 

 

And the next thing they went to is the water attraction, Rio Grande, and again Hyewon didn’t want to ride it as she felt like she would be wet after this ride and yeah, she really was wet as the water splashed only on her side.

 

 

Eunbi was shocked at first but she laughed afterwards. “Yes, laugh as much as you can, babe” but then Eunbi stopped laughing and turned away to hide the blush on her face.

 

 

“Y-y-ah! Let’s just get you a change of clothes” and she dragged Hyewon who was now the one laughing.

 

 

“Aren’t you going to feel cold with that? You’re just going to wear a sweatshirt?” Eunbi asked her.

 

 

“What? Feeling worried I might get sick? It’s fine, I have my scarf” Hyewon teased.

 

 

Eunbi just shook her head and said, “You really don’t waste a chance to tease me, don’t you?”

 

 

Hyewon let out a chuckle, “Yeah, you might want to get used to it already, We still have a long way to go babe!

 

 

Eunbi felt like she had enough and she didn’t want to lose so she went near Hyewon and whispered, “Fine, love” and pulled over making their faces an inch apart, she smiled at Hyewon who’s looking very flustered.

 

 

Hyewon felt like the air in her lungs were out of her, “too close”  she then felt relieved when Eunbi pulled away, but Eunbi held her hand and pulled her, “Let’s go eat now, you’ll need it later enegy later!”

 

 

“Hey, what do you mean by that?” she asked but Eunbi just grinned at her.

 

“No way!”

 

 

“Yes way! That’s why we need to eat, and I’m hungry so let’s go!”

 

 

“God! You’re going to be the death of me”

 

 

“I know, love!” there was it again, the endearment.

 

 

But then Hyewon looked at their hands and thought of something to tease Eunbi, “You seem to like to holds my hand a lot, babe?” well it’s not like she doesn’t like it, of course, she loves it!

 

 

Eunbi then let go of her hand and walked faster than her, she let out a chuckle before catching up to Eunbi and then held her, intertwined it to be exact, “I was kidding” she said and she smiled at the other girl.

 

..

 

“Oh, I feel very full!” Hyewon said while rubbing her tummy.

 

 

“Well, you just ate like two meals. It’s still a mystery to me why you don’t gain weight”

 

Hyewon shrugged. “Well, it’s going all away anyway” Eunbi added.

 

 

Eunbi laughed at Hyewon who looks like she’ll faint anytime now, “What? You’re not even there yet!”

 

 

“I know! But by imagining it, I feel like my insides are twirling!” Hyewon whined like a kid and Eunbi found it really cute.

 

 

Eunbi had the urge to pinch Hyewon’s cheeks and she did, “Yah, Kang Hyewon, youre really cute!”

 

 

“What the? Aren’t we done with the teasing?”

 

 

“I’m just telling the truth, love” Eunbi winked at her and then she stood up and started to walk away, and she looked back at Hyewon who was still on her sit, “What are you doing? Let’s go!”

 

 

“You really are going to be the death of me” Hyewon said while walking to where Eunbi is.

 

 

“That’s fine, at least you’re going to die with a beautiful girl like me!” Eunbi said so Hyewon looked at her like she was an alien.

 

 

“Getting bold, aren’t we?” Hyewon teased. Eunbi just grinned, “I’m learning from you!” both then started to walk to where ever the ride Hyewon is very scared about, well she’s afraid of all the rides anyway.

 

 

“Can I bail?” Hyewon asked nervously.

 

 

“You’re already sitting, what do you mean bail?”

 

 

“God, This doesn’t feel like a date, It feels like a series of me just embarrassing myself” she said looking very glooming at the sky, and the gyro drop started to ascend, she immediately gripped hard at where she’s holding.  “Ohhhhh!” came out of when she looked down.

 

 

She then heard snickering at her side, “Just laugh it out, babe” and then Eunbi stopped, “Yeah, of course, we both have our ways of shutting each other up? Aren’t weeeeeeeee!!!!” and of course without any signal at all, they dropped. It ascended one more time, Hyewon was like, “No! no! no!” and then “Ahhhhhhh!!!”

 

 

Eunbi was just laughing after they went down from the ride, and Hyewon just frowned at her, “I’m sorry, but you were just so funny up there!”

 

 

“Ha-ha! You’re not sorry at all” and Hyewon rolled her eyes.

 

 

“All right love, we still have the rollercoaster to ride”

 

 

“Wow, you’re really good at push and pull, aren’t you babe?”  

 

 

“Can I hold your hand, atleast?”

 

 

“Wow, you’re just asking for permission now when you have held my hand for a lot of time earlier already?”

 

 

“Well……“ Hyewon’s already held out her hand, waiting for Eunbi to hold her hand.

 

 

“All right, all right! Such a baby!” Eunbi said and held onto Hyewon’s hand.

 

 

“You really are afraid of anything extreme, aren’t you? Eunbi asked when the rollercoaster started to move forward.

 

 

Hyewon’s looking like she’ll faint any moment from now when they reached the highest point, “Oh God” was the only thing she said right before the rollercoaster went down and sped up.

 

 

“Another episode of Kang Hyewon Embarrassing Moments!”

 

 

“Fine, it’s your turn to pick where we should go” Eunbi suggested. Hyewon then pointed somewhere so Eunbi followed where and she sighed. “it’s my turn, I see” Eunbi actually is afraid of ghosts, yes, she knows the ghosts in a haunted house are also people but who wouldn’t be afraid when someone just suddenly jumps at you?

 

 

Hyewon noticed how Eunbi became silent. “You like extreme rides but you’re afraid of this kind of things?” Eunbi just nodded timidly and Hyewon found it very cute, they like changed positions.

 

 

Hyewon chuckled, “Don’t worry, I’ll be there anyway”

 

 

“We can still bail out, if you’re really afraid” Hyewon offered one more time, when they reached the door.

 

 

But Eunbi shook her head saying, “No, It’s unfair for you. I dragged you anywhere and you accepted it even when you were afraid and----”

 

 

“Well, you didn’t need to remind me of how afraid I was, actually”

 

“Okay, let’s go?” offering her hand to Eunbi who seems to be nervous.

 

 

`screeching sounds* Eunbi gripped Hyewon’s hand hard, “Hey, We are just at the entrance babe” the endearment comes naturally now.

 

 

And what happened afterwards, were like.

 

“Omma!!!”

 

“Go away!!!”

 

“Ahhh!!!” and then she would embrace Hyewon who is trying to contain her laugh.

 

 

And one of the funny things that happened was, Eunbi slapped one of the people who scared her. Hyewon immediately apologized to the poor person.

 

 

“I should hold both of your hands, you’re aggressive when you’re afraid!” she said chuckling. So, their position now was, Hyewon was in front, and it’s like Eunbi was hiding in the back in the form of a back hug and then Hyewon held both of Eunbi’s hands.  

 

 

Eunbi would still squirm here and there when she hears something creepy and Hyewon couldn’t just help but chuckle everytime Eunbi tightens her hold onto Hyewon.

 

 

Hyewon smiled at Eunbi who just sat at the bench near the haunted house, “Tired?” she asked.

 

Eunbi smiled back at her and shook hear head, she then rubbed her arms as she felt cold, “Wait here, I’m going to get us hot chocolate” and Hyewon ran off”

 

 

“Here!” Hyewon gave the hot drink to Eunbi.

 

 

Eunbi scanned Hyewon who was just wearing the sweatshirt and the scarf “Aren’t you cold?” Eunbi asked her.

 

 

“It’s fine, my scarf doing a great job at warming me” she said then pointed at her scarf. Hyewon then looked at her watch and stood up, “Let’s go?”

 

 

“Where?”

 

 

“Fireworks!”

 

 

Hyewon noticed how Eunbi kept on rubbing her shoulders, so she removed her scarf and moved in front of Eunbi, to put it on her.

 

 

“Hey, what are you doing, you’re going to get cold!” Eunbi tried to stop Hyewon but Hyewon didn’t even care.

 

 

“Just stay put, will you?” Eunbi stared at Hyewon who was busy putting her scarf on her. “There!”

 

 

“What about you?” Eunbi asked.

 

 

"Me?" Hyewon whispered softly into Eunbi's ears as she started to wrap her hands gently around Eunbi's body from her back. "I’ll be just fine” and then she intertwined their hands “right here”

 

 

At times like this, Eunbi would have pushed Hyewon away, but she can’t deny the fact the she likes how Hyewon is holding her at the very moment, so she snuggled closer onto Hyewon’s body.

 

 

“You are really going to get sick tomorrow, love” Eunbi joked.

 

 

Hyewon chuckled, “I’ll take the consequences later, babe” and then they enjoyed the fireworks that had just lit up in the night sky.

 

So the next day, Hyewon kept on sneezing, and then she felt a hand on her forehead. “You have fever” Eunbi looked at her worriedly.  

 

 

“It’s going to be fine, really” she assured Eunbi.

 

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura was actually on the second floor and they saw all of it, they looked at each other and Sakura said, “I guess their date really well”

 

 

 

 A/N: so this was the date.

What do you think about it? hehe.

Thank you for reading!