Part 2

The Date

Hyewon eventually took a day off from her work, as she was having a fever, she got from being stubborn on their last date. She can’t eventually be trying to take care of the sick when she also is sick, can she?

 

 

“Ah, I hate this” she kept saying when she kept on sneezing. But also, she kept on smiling everytime she remembers that has happened on their date, it was fun for her for sure, and her days would have been more fun if she’s at the hospital, and taking care of the sick, well it’s fun since her girl is under her care, which means they are together most of the time in the hospital.

 

 

She kept on rolling on her bed and whining like a kid, and eventually a loud thud was heard, it was here she fell of her bed, “damn it” she said while rubbing of her . “man, being sick !” she shouted out of frustration.

 

 

It’s lunch time in the hospital and the four of them gathered, Sakura, Chaeyeon, Eunbi and Minjoo. The usual Eunbi who would keep on talking how’s her day went in the morning was so silent, and the others have noticed.

 

 

“If you’re thinking that it’s your fault that Hyewon’s sick and on leave, forget it” Sakura blurted.

 

 

Eunbi looked at her and was about to retort but Chaeyeon chimed in, “Yeah, It wasn’t your fault she was being romantic” and grinned.

 

 

“They’re right unnie!” Minjoo joined in too.

 

 

Eunbi just shook her head and showed a lazy smile to the three of them.

 

 

“and anyway, Hyewon have always had a frail body to begin with” Sakura snorted when she heard about what Hyewon for her to have fever that bad she had to take a day off, “being in love does so many things doesn’t it?” this statement just made Eunbi blush and the three didn’t waste a chance to .

 

 

“oh, there something red on your cheeks” Chaeyeon pointed and Eunbi tried to rub it off and then Sakura said, “oh, sorry Eunbi, my girl saw it wrong, it’s pink” meaning they were pertaining to her blush.

 

 

“Yah~!” was the only thing Eunbi managed to say and the three laughed at her.

 

 

“But if you’re still guilty about it, I can give you her address Eunbi. She’s probably bored right now and what she wants most is your presence” Sakura offered and wiggled her eyebrows at her which caused Eunbi to roll her eyes at her.  

 

 

“Unnie, go! You’re a good cook, right?” Minjoo added. “You can cook while taking care of her, she would want that, knowing she loves to eat” and stared at her.

 

 

The three stared at her who were like waiting for an answer, “Why are you all staring at me like that?”

 

 

The three backed out and just shrugged at her, they all stood up at the same time like they all talked about it, “hey, where are you guys going?!” she said, but the three continued to settle their food trays.

 

 

“yah yah yah! All right all right! I’ll go!” and then three of them smiled at her while sitting again.

 

“well, that was easy” Chaeyeon said while snickering.

 

 

Eunbi looked away before talking like she would say something that she would regret to tell them, “I was planning to go anyway, I felt the need to take care of her” in a small voice, but Sakura caught it, although she acted like she didn’t hear it and teased Eunbi.

 

 

“What did you say?” and moved closer to Eunbi. Chaeyeon and Minjoo were containing their laughter because Eunbi was so red.

 

 

Eunbi glared at her causing her to back up, yeah sure, it wasn’t the reaction they wanted but still they smiled at her.

 

 

“fine fine, I’ll stop”

 

 

“the address, Sakura-san” she demanded.

 

 

To be truthful, she was honestly thinking about Hyewon the whole night because when they were already on their way home, Hyewon kept on coughing while she was driving and there she was who kept on insisting that she should drive and Hyewon should rest for a while, but Hyewon, being the considerate person she is, kept on saying that it’s fine and she didn’t need to worry about her, it just, and I quote “cough” she would be fine after taking medicine at home which wasn’t the case since she gets really sick when she goes all the way out of her comfort zone.

 

 

“ah, right” and then she brought out her phone and texted Eunbi what Hyewon’s address is. “When do you plan to go?”

 

 

“After my shift maybe?” Eunbi replied to Sakura’s question.

 

 

“How about you go now?” Sakura offered.

 

 

“What do you mean, I go now? I can’t possibly be doing that, I don’t have the power Sakura-san”

 

 

“She does” Chaeyeon pointed to Sakura.

 

 

Ah, the chairman’s daughter of course, Eunbi thought. “Do you want to go now?” Sakura asked her again.

 

 

After a minute of silence, she nodded. “fine, I’ll go now” she said like she was forced to but deep inside she was thankful of it.

 

 

“Nice! I already told the higher ups earlier to let you go anyway, you were already excused since Hyewon decided to take a day off” Sakura then winked at her, “take care of my friend, Eunbi”

 

 

Eunbi just looked at Sakura while was hanging open, can’t think of words to produce. She just shook her head and then smiled at her, “Thank you Sakura-san” she replied.

 

 

They then all stood up as they finished their agenda of sending Eunbi to Hyewon’s apartment, well, to take care of the latter of course.

 

 

“Unnie, go now. Take care of her well” Minjoo first said.

 

 

Eunbi then halted the two person who’s ready to speak, they would probably be going to tell things that would make her embarrassed again. “If you two would be saying anything more, forget it”

 

 

“Aww, we were going to say something nice this time though” Chaeyeon said but Eunbi just rolled her eyes and said, “Nice things, my ” and the two chuckled. “All right, let’s get going now” and then all of them went their way.

 

 

 

 

On the other hand, Hyewon was just playing video games the whole time while being fully covered by a blanket, this makes her seem like she’s a doctor and just a kid who’s getting tantrums because she can’t do anything she wants to do.

 

 

She then heard the doorbell, she scrunched her forehead thinking who could that be, she paused her game before standing up and opening the door, not looking who the person was. Her eyes then widened when she finally knew who the person was, “w-w-why are you here babe?” she stuttered while asking.

 

 

“move, these things are heavy” then she showed the groceries she bought as she really would cook for the doctor.

 

 

“oh…. right” then she moved away from the door.

 

 

“have you eaten?” Eunbi asked her before arriving at the kitchen.

 

 

“Yes?” her answer came out as a question, as she really can’t cook. So she just eats----

 

 

“instant food? really” as Eunbi scanned her kitchen. “you’re sick and you’re eating instant food, nice work doctor” and she crossed her arms at her.

 

 

Hyewon just scratched the back of her head as she really can’t say anything back to defend herself, “Well, I can’t cook” was the only thing she can say.

 

 

“stay put then or continue what you were doing earlier” Eunbi ordred her.

 

 

“Yes ma’am” she said before going back to her games. But then, she can’t believe Eunbi’s there in her apartment ordering her around like she’s a little kid. Anyway, she wasn’t at all complaining, why?

 

 

Well, the person she wanted to be with is with her at the moment, and she can’t say anything more. She can see what Eunbi was doing at the place where she is right now. The video game she was playing was forgotten and she was just silently watching Eunbi back turned at her.

 

 

She suddenly had the urge to hug her, she stood up and silently walked to where Eunbi was, she then wrapped her arms around Eunbi’s body, causing the other girl to stop what she was doing, “You didn’t have to do this you know?” Hyewon told her, her chin on Eunbi’s shoulder.

 

 

“Do what?” Eunbi replied.

 

 

Hyewon chuckled, “our interns can keep on telling you’re strict, but I already figured you all out yesterday baby” Eunbi smiled before turning around, causing Hyewon to be caging her hips instead.

 

 

They like were just staring, well smiling like idiots at each other at silence, then what Eunbi did next the air from Hyewon’s lungs, she pressed their foreheads together, like she was checking Hyewon’s temperature, but she wasn’t really, she could have just put her hand on it, but she wanted to see Hyewon’s reaction of being speechless again, so she did what she did.

 

 

“you’re not as hot as you were in the morning love” she blurted after doing what she did and smiled at the sick doctor in front of her.

 

 

Hyewon thought it was over but Eunbi wrapped her arms around her neck and pulled her for a hug, she wasn’t expecting anything like this, there goes the double kill. “be a good girl love, and leave the cooking to me” she whispered, so like a robot, with hanging open, she went to the living room murmuring inaudible words. Eunbi was satisfied of what happened so she continued cooking.

 

 

The incapacitated Hyewon was just clutching her chest for what happened, “Is she here to kill me?” she murmured. But while like she realizing what just happened, she chuckled and kept smiling right after.

 

 

After like minutes of cooking, Eunbi finally called Hyewon to eat, Hyewon gulped as she saw the food Eunbi cooked for her. “hurry up and eat now” Eunbi instructed her.

 

 

Hyewon then took a sip on the soup Eunbi made and she immediately said, “wow, this is good. Should I be sick often” she joked and Eunbi just smacked her hand and she also ate.  

 

 

Hyewon kept on saying that she should get sick often so that she can always eat the food Eunbi would cook and Eunbi kept on rolling her eyes and telling Hyewon she’s crazy the whole time they were eating.

 

 

“wow, I’m full” Hyewon said as she finished eating. “but I should really get sick often” she said again.

 

 

“fine fine, I’ll cook for you as long as I have the time. You don’t need to keep on telling me you should get sick. That’s not good, I’ll kill you next time you get sick again.” she said.

 

 

Hyewon snickered, “I know baby, I was just kidding”

 

 

Eunbi then measured Hyewon’s temperature by putting her hand on her forehead like she’s comparing their temperatures. “Your fever has almost gone down now, I think you were just hungry, did you even have fever the whole time or you just wanted to eat?” Eunbi narrowed her eyes at her as she was teasing her.

 

 

 Hyewon was just dumbfounded, “Mean, I was really sick baby” she defended herself.

 

 

“Yes love, I was just teasing” and then she pinched Hyewon’s cheeks, Hyewon rubbed it right after. “What do you want to do now?” Eunbi asked her.

 

 

“I don’t know, cuddle maybe?” Hyewon offered and winked right after.

 

 

Eunbi rolled her eyes at her and smacked her arms. “in your dreams”

 

 

“fine, I’ll sleep now so I can cuddle you in my dreams” Hyewon retorted and was about to go to bed.

 

 

“okay, I’ll just watch movies alone then” said Eunbi who was going to the other direction which was to the living room.

 

 

Hyewon felt defeated once again as she retracted and went to the living room also, “man she doesn’t even give up to me” she murmured to herself.

 

 

“Love!” Eunbi called her from the living room.

 

 

“yes baby, coming!” she can’t even complain, lol.

 

 

Eunbi made her sit on the floor instead of the couch, she was confused as to why but she did it otherwise, Eunbi smiled at her before sitting in between of her legs, and making Hyewon wrap her hand around her waist. Hyewon chuckled because of it, “so this was what you wanted huh?”

 

 

“shut up, and watch”

 

 

And she did. They just spent their time watching the movie, well maybe they both weren’t even watching, they were just loving each other’s presence.

 

 

It was already nighttime when the movie ended, “baby” she whispered to Eunbi who was comfortably leaning on her but just soft breaths were heard, she called her again, but still no reponse. “wow, you slept on me” Hyewon said like she was just thinking of it and she chuckled. “okay, let’s bring you to bed” she then carried her to her bed, and tucked her in. She was about to leave Eunbi but she felt a pull on her shirt, “cuddle” Eunbi murmured, again, Hyewon was left speechless.

 

 

Well, under the strict and cold demeanor of Eunbi lies a big baby who loves hugs and cuddles.

 

 

Eunbi pulled her shirt again, “fine fine, such a baby” Hyewon said, “but my baby, only” and then she slept next to Eunbi. Eunbi then snuggled to her neck like she wanted to be held, and so Hyewon did, she made her arms as Eunbi’s pillow, a smile broke out of Eunbi’s face and Hyewon saw it, so she smiled too. That night, they slept with smiles on their faces, they slept with the comfort of each other’s presence.

 

 

A/N

Here’s to another one!

Enjoy reading, I made this on a whim so it may not be that good.

Anyways, enjoy?

Hehe, *scratches head*