Chapter 2

Rather be Unhappy

Eunbi

"Eun, what do you remember anything before you passed out?" she asked uneasy.

"I remember that we were on our evening jogging and i suddenly passed out i guess... Probably because university task and work on mom shop."

"Yeah... probably, but i already asked the doctor and you're fine also can discharge tomorrow. I'm really glad you okay eun." It's just me or i sensed her being weird. I sensed that she's really glad but at the same time she still a bit uneasy, like there is something troubling her mind. Or maybe it's just me.

"Eun, are your head hurting? should i call your doctor?" she starts to panic and it's cute.

"No chae, I'm fine. Why don't you come here, sit on my bed and cuddle me to sleep like a good girlfriend." she gulped.

"Aaah.... Sure girlfriend." 

"Why you act really weird today chae, it's so unlike you." I said as i laid my free hand to side hug her and laid my face on her chest.

"I'm just really worried eun, don't ever passed out like that again." as she hug me tighter.

"Okay overprotective girlfriend." I said cheekily while kissing her cheek.

"Eun. i would like to ask you something."

"Sure, ask away."

"Are you happy now?"

"It's a sudden question but of course I'm happy, especially now that you're here. Stop being weird chae, let's sleep. Good night and I love you." As i reached her lips for a peck.

"I love you too...."