Stranger... not!

Stranger

“Yah! Lee Chaeyeon, I think you have something to explain to me, don’t you?” Yena said as soon as she saw Chaeyeon in the dance room.

 

 

Chaeyeon raised her brows at the girl who just came in, “and what would that be?” she asked but she already knew what Yena was talking about.

 

 

“Stranger, huh?” Yena smirked at her and was about to when Yuri came in and said, “If you’re planning to , stop it” and she did.

 

 

Chaeyeon smiled and she fake coughed and said “under” Yena heard it and she glared at her, and she just showed a peace sign.

 

 

“teasing aside, I’m kind of curious why you labeled Sakura unnie as a stranger, unnie” Yuri asked.

 

 

Chaeyeon just chuckled, “You really expect me to be the confident girl I am, and just casually call my longtime crush her real name and be very well familiar with her? really?” Yena cringed when she heard the word longtime crush, Yuri saw it she smacked Yena’s lips. “What did I do?” she said and she pouted.

 

 

“Just shut up” Yuri said, this scene is just funny for Chaeyeon. Yena can’t even tame her younger girlfriend at all. Yuri does that, but if everything would have happened to Yena, she would be the first one to be there.

 

 

That’s right, Miyawaki Sakura, isn’t really foreign and doesn’t really have the stranger feeling when it comes to Chaeyeon. She had like Sakura ever since, the said girl wasn’t really the type to socialize and all like how Yena is. So, there were no times they could have interacted. As you already know, Sakura would be there at their apartment playing online games or with Yena the whole day.

 

 

“Well you have a point, unnie”

 

 

While rubbing her lips, Yena added, “Good job acting Chaeyeon-ah!”

 

 

“oh, you tell me, I was a nervous wreck when you told me we’ll review at your apartment”

 

 

“It did you good anyway” and Yena winked at her. “and also, you’ve done a good job also, that was the very first time I saw Sakura be gentle and careful when teaching someone, damn that was a sight, and oh I took a video of it”

 

 

“let me see, let me see” Yuri told her and she immediately brought out her phone. “Wow unnie, you weren’t any subtle at all, you were looking at her so intently” Yuri just said what she observed.

 

 

“I know right? I was supposed to be grossed out but I also found it a very nice sight” Yuri nodded acknowledging what Yena just said and they continued watching the video again. “wow, Sakura unnie’s really like a different person, it’s funny though, she can’t look at you in the eye unnie” Yuri again observed it.

 

 

“Chaeyeon ah, I really had a plan to introduce you to Sakura that’s why I told you we’re going to review at our place, but seems like fate already did her thing without me intervening, huh” she casually said before returning to watch the video.

 

 

“Oh, unnie. It’s fate” Yuri agreed.

 

 

Chaeyeon just smiled at them. “But Yena, I’m glad you haven’t said anything to Sakura, knowing you. It might have slipped your mouth without you actually realizing” she just full-on criticized Yena’s ability at keeping secrets.

 

 

Yena glared at her first and then she looked up like she’s trying to remember if she had actually slipped. “Hey, don’t give me that look” Chaeyeon just said.

 

 

Yena scratched her head and she just nervously laughed, “What did you say exactly?”

 

 

“Yah Chaeyeon, don’t worry, I didn’t say any name at all, I just said someone has a crush on her, someone in the dance club, the very best in the dance club, that’s it, I swear” and she raised her left hand. Yuri just rolled her eyes and told Yena, “Yah, it’s supposed to be the right hand, Pabo-yah”

 

 

“Well, I think that’s fine then”

 

 

“and I don’t think she even listened to me, she was wearing her headphones and she probably thought I was just clowning her lol” Yena added.

 

 

“Well, you do clown her when you have the chance so she wouldn’t have probably believed you anyway” Yuri said as a matter of fact.

 

 

Yena then cleared , “Anyway, don’t you have a date to be going?”

 

 

Chaeyeon widened her eyes at her, “oh come on, who do you think she tell things, she was a nervous wreck when I left her at home, she doesn’t even know where to take you, she was saying, she’ll just take you anywhere you-d” she then felt Yuri tugging her shirt, and widened her eyes at her. “What is it?” Yena asked her, obviously not aware of what she has done.

 

 

“You just exposed Sakura unnie’s plan, ”

 

 

“Oh…… Ah……” was what she said after she realized what she just did.

 

 

Yena scratched her head once again and Yuri pinched her lips.

 

 

Chaeyeon was just laughing at her, “Wow, Yena you never fail to make such things” and then she tapped Yena’s shoulder, “Well, thank you, I guess, knowing I’m not the only one who’s nervous about it calms my nerves too somehow”

 

 

Sakura sneezed, “What the, is someone talking about me?” she asked no one.    

 

 

“Ah, whatever” and she continued on scratching her head, It’s been hours as she kept on thinking on where she would take Chaeyeon out

 

 

“That’s right, I should just let her pick where. Yes, that’s it, first pick’s always the right one. Where did even Yena go anyway, she should be helping me here” she groaned.

 

 

Yes, Sakura has zero experience of anything like this. The moment Chaeyeon was out of sight, she immediately kind of did regret what she did and she pulled her hair asking herself what did she get herself into, and then she went on like smiling like a fool because she just can’t believe Chaeyeon accepted her offer, and that kiss on the cheek? Man, it just felt heaven for her. And yeah, she didn’t tell Yena about the kiss. She can only take the teasing about the date, but the kiss? Yena wouldn’t let go of it that easily.

 

 

“You should just probably go at a place where she’s good at. Unnie tell Sakura-unnie you want to go to an arcade. She loves it there”

 

 

“Yes, that was brilliant babe” Yena told Yuri. “I know, I’m not like you”

 

 

“And isn’t there a new buzz around the new arcade? Like people can showcase their dance, just pick the song? No rules, no winner, just fun” Yuri added.

 

 

“It’s a very good idea guys! Thank you very much!” and then she hugged the two. “Unnie you can now let go, I can’t breathe” said Yuri.

 

 

“oh sorry” then she let them go, she then looked at her watch, “I need to get ready now. She’s coming over at 3”

 

 

“You can just do whatever here” she told both of them, “Wait, you’re not going to tell her to come in later?” Yena asked.

 

 

“You just really need to shut up, Sakura unnie’s such an observant, she’ll probably think you told Chaeyeon what her plan would be, and do you have a death wish, she’ll kill you. Well, she wouldn’t, knowing the fact the Chaeyeon unnie is here, she’ll behave” she continually said without taking a breath.

 

 

Chaeyeon and Yena just stared at her in awe. “Wow, that was long. Are your lungs fine babe?”

 

 

“What do you take me for?”

 

 

“Oh right, I keep on forgetting you’re the best vocalist in the music club” Yena said.

 

 

Sakura just patiently waiting outside of Chaeyeon’s house, consistently rubbing her hands together out of nervousness, but when she saw Chaeyeon closing off their distance, she just automatically smiled and her hands at her, like she wasn’t a nervous wreck earlier.

 

 

“So where do we go?” Chaeyeon asked her.

 

 

“Where do you wanna go?” she scratched the back of her head before continuing, “I’m bad at this, to be honest”

 

 

Chaeyeon chuckled, “It’s fine, I’m bad at this either” She assured Sakura who looked at her also.

 

 

“Sakura-yah” she called her but she just made Sakura nervous like hell.

 

 

The onlookers who were at Chaeyeon’s house were watching the scene and “She’s nervous” Yena said out of nowhere, “Come on, Let’s just watch Yuri, Let’s leave them alone”

 

 

“Wow, that’s the most intelligent words you have said today babe” Yuri told her before closing the curtains.

 

 

“Let’s go to the arcades” Chaeyeon said.

 

 

Sakura’s face lit up when she heard the word arcade, and Chaeyeon observed it, “You like it there, don’t you?”

 

 

“You’ll love it there too, I’ll have you dance for me later” Sakura said then she winked at Chaeyeon.

 

 

“I’ll try not to dance well then, maybe you’ll fall for me harder if I did” Chaeyeon joked, she internally asked her self what did she just say.  

 

 

“Oh, I’ll love it more if you dance, you’re best for me” Sakura doesn’t even know where she got her confidence but she’s loving herself for not being a mess.  

 

 

“okay, the best dance for a Miyawaki Sakura then” and then both just laughed at their silliness.

 

 

The flirting was just not even expected even for a bit, knowing what they were just earlier? Oh damn, we prefer these versions.

 

 

“What do you want to do now?” Sakura asked Chaeyeon.

 

 

“I don’t know, how about you tell me what to do, you love this place don’t you. I think you have a better knowledge compared to me”

 

 

“Okay then, let’s do the most obvious one when you think of an arcade”

 

 

She then led Chaeyeon on a machine that looks well, very familiar for her also, “So, claw machine game. Huh? “ Chaeyeon said.

 

 

“Are you good at this?” Chaeyeon asked her.

 

 

“No” she deadass said.

 

 

“No?” Chaeyeon asked as she doesn’t believe what Sakura just said.

 

 

“I’ll try to get you one, though” she said.

 

 

She then inserted a coin to the machine, and Chaeyeon watched Sakura’s hands that were controlling the machine, and said, “So you’re telling me you’re not good?” she just said because there was no way, if you only saw how skillful Sakura was.

 

 

“Yes, I’m not good because I’m the best” she winked before giving the stuffed toy, a cute bear who’s holding feather. Chaeyeon was just speechless of Sakura’s slyness.

 

 

 

“What the hell was that even” Chaeyeon said when Sakura left to look for something.

 

 

“Chaeyeon-ah!” Sakura called for her as she found the machine she was looking for, “Here!”

 

 

It’s the shooting game, Sakura handed her the other gun while she’s waving  the other gun already, She’s just having fun here, forgetting all the nerves she had earlier, also she’s racking points, cool points specifically, she wanted to look cool in front of Chaeyeon, she’s doing it very well, as Chaeyeon’s very well amazed at her when she very well does what she’s doing, Sakura was just shooting everything.

 

 

Chaeyeon just chuckled after they did the first round, “You just shot everything, while I poorly did it”

 

 

“You don’t need to do anything anyway, I can just shoot it for you princess” she just said.

 

 

“Is that so? ”

 

 

“Yes, and anyway you at aiming and holding the gun” she just “princess” lol.

 

 

Chaeyeon’s jaw just dropped. “oh, really now?”

 

 

Sakura just laughed at her and did a peace sign “You don’t need to be good, I’m your protector remember?”

 

 

“but then how about you teach me how?” Chaeyeon said while holding the gun.

 

 

Sakura then walked near her then “fine, princess”

 

 

“Here’s how it goes, first, you hold the grip with your dominant hand, you’re right-handed right?” she asked, but where in the earth would Sakura would be positioning for her to teach Chaeyeon well?

 

 

What else, she’s right at the back of Chaeyeon coaching, “and then, use your left hand as a support” she said this while she was lifting Chaeyeon’s arms. “then lift” at this moment, Sakura had the chance to look at Chaeyeon, she smiled when she saw how focused the other girl was.

 

 

“now let’s aim, use your dominant eye” this one she whispered, but for Chaeyeon was so focused to even know what’s happening, in normal this was a normal situation, she would have stiffened by now. “and now, shoot” and she shot it, right in the middle. Chaeyeon jumped in joy, and hugged Sakura.

 

 

“Yes, I know I’m very huggable” Sakura said when she felt Chaeyeon was going to feel uncomfortable of what she just did, and she just prevented it by saying that. Chaeyeon felt thankful of it, “You can hug me later also, but can you let go now, I can’t breathe” Sakura joked so Chaeyeon just smacked her arm.

 

 

“Hey” said Sakura. “Yes?” Chaeyeon asked, then Sakura pointed at something. Chaeyeon then followed Sakura’s point, she was pointing at the Dance Arena. “There’s no one princess and I think you owe me a dance”

 

Chaeyeon smiled then pulled her there. She then picked a song, “You ready to fall for me?” Chaeyeon slyly asked her.

 

 

“try me, princess” she retorted. She doesn’t want to lose. The music then started to blast, It was Instruction.

 

 

Chaeyeon just smiled at her, before rocking the stage. Sakura was caught off guard, she knew Chaeyeon was a dancer but Chaeyeon was just sooo good. They like attracted people, and was just cheering for Chaeyeon who was just looking at her, and then she motioned like she was pulling a rope that was connected to Sakura, she was basically calling Sakura on the center stage, and she was whipping her head side to side.

 

 

“Come on, it’ll be fun” Chaeyeon said in a loud voice, and she just felt like she had no choice, and she just threw her pride away, and did a chacha on her way to Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon just burst out laughing because of it.

 

 

Both of them just caused at dance party in the arcade, some people then started to dance with them, and both just looked at each other and smiled, then they just continued to dance together, “I’m gonna regret this later, but this is fun” Sakura whispered to Chaeyeon. “No, you won’t” she said with finality.

 

 

The music then started to change, then the people dispersed a bit, it was like they what was happening next. The music changed to Gotta Go, and the only people who were in the middle were Sakura and Chaeyeon.

 

 

Chaeyeon was just dancing around Sakura who were just like smiling like a fool, “What is this?” she asked as she was feeling embarrassed, as you already know, she isn’t a people person. “just take it” Chaeyeon said and continued dancing.

 

 

“yah, Sakura-yah. I have a colleague in the dance club that has a crush on you” Yena started talking.

 

 

She just acted she wasn’t listening to it, she isn’t the type of person to be excited of that kind of fact.

 

 

“she’s like the best when it comes to it, she just dance like she’s the lightest person, a feather you can say”

 

 

And Sakura just remembered that as she was watching Chaeyeon dance in front of her like she was a feather, her dance was very light and so fluid.

 

 

“her hair dances too when she dances, it’s like a part of the choreography but it isn’t, it just dances with her” Yena continued to say.

 

 

And here, Chaeyeon’s hair were dancing with her.

 

 

Then Yena smacked her hand, “Hey! were you listening to me?”

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“What the? Whatever forget it, lucky dude” and Yena left her alone.

 

 

Sakura just smiled at her realizatons, “I was listening, idiot” she mouthed.

 

 

The music to a slow one, and Sakura took this chance to hold Chaeyeon by her waist, Chaeyeon laughed at her, “You were just being embarrassed earlier and you’re doing this?” she said.

 

 

“Shut up, and let’s dance, don’t make me regret this princess” she said.

 

 

“fine” and she was twirled by Sakura, their position changed, as Chaeyeon was leaning now on Sakura’s chest. “So, you’ve had a crush on me, since when?” Sakura asked Chaeyeon who was caught off-guard, but she just let it go, and just answered Sakura with a question.

 

 

“I thought you weren’t listening when Yena were telling you about it?”

 

 

Sakura laughed and, “I just acted I wasn’t, my bestfriend’s just easy to fool”

 

 

“You’re not denying, princess?”

 

 

Chaeyeon just chuckled, “There’s no point to it” and she turned around to face Sakura, and narrowed her eyes at her, “I’m sure you already have figured it all out”

 

 

Sakura grinned, “That’s right”

 

 

“But this is fate’s doing princess”

 

 

“No figuring things out”

 

 

"When I bumped in to you\? and you acting you don't know me at all? It was all fate's plan" 

 

 

“It was all just fate”

 

 

 

A/N:

Another one done again. Hello!

So what do you think about this?

Thank you for dropping by anyway!

Bye!