Best Part

Stranger

“Oh unnie! What are you doing here alone outside? You’re not going in?” Yuri asked Sakura who was standing along outside the Dance club’s room.

 

 

Sakura looked up to Yuri, “Oh Yuri, I don’t want to interrupt though. Seems like they’re practicing a dance” she said and pointed inside.

 

 

Yuri poked her head and saw the members doing a dance routine but it seems it was only for fun, “Ah, not really, they’re just goofing around”

 

 

Sakura then raised her brow at Yuri, “That’s goofing around?”

 

 

Yuri nodded innocently, “That’s what you get for not even looking around the school unnie” Yuri sighed and looked at Sakura straight to the eye, “You’re such a boring person”

 

 

Sakura’s jaw just dropped at what she heard and was about to defend herself when Yena and Chaeyeon walked out of the door, “Oh, hi love!” said Chaeyeon who was sweating from dancing.

 

 

“Sakura-yah, what are you doing here?” Yena asked which made Yuri roll her eyes.

 

 

“What do you think, of course to see Chaeyeon unnie” Yuri interrupted.

 

 

Chaeyeon and Yena then looked at Sakura who was giving Yuri a stink eye. “What unnie? Did I lie?”

 

Yena then grinned at her bestfriend, “You missed her already, didn’t you just video called her early in the morning?” she teased.

 

 

“How did you know?” Sakura asked.

 

 

Yena then snorted and forced Sakura to smile by using her fingers, “You were smiling that big when you walked out of your room” Sakura then slapped Yena’s hands away, “and I’m pretty sure you either received a message from her, or you saw her this morning” she then whipped her head at Chaeyeon who was chuckling.

 

 

“Hey princess, don’t you think you should be helping me? Also, shouldn’t you forget how happy you were when I called you, you even fell because you were rolling off of your bed” Sakura said which made Chaeyeon blush.

 

 

Yena then had a disgusting look on her face, “What the?” Yuri’s rolled her eyes like it would fall out any moment, “Come on babe, let’s leave them alone” she said and pulled Yena away.

 

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon then stared at each other for a bit then they chuckled right after, Chaeyeon then whipped her head to where the other couple where since Yuri called her, “Unnie, everytime you see Sakura-unnie just sitting inside her classroom doodling, take her out, it might help her not to be boring” and then she turned around and pulled Yena again.

 

 

“Hey!” Sakura who was obviously offended, and then she looked at Chaeyeon who was covering trying to contain her laugh, “What?”

 

 

Chaeyeon then shrugged, and “Come on boring person, let’s get you out of the school grounds”

 

 

Sakura was getting clowned, “Princess?!” she just told Chaeyeon who was already ahead of her.

 

 

“Come on, or I’ll leave you alone!” she threatened.

 

 

Sakura grunted, “Fine!”

 

 

Chaeyeon smiled at her sweetly when she started walking, “Oh, I know you love me”

 

 

“You had a crush on me first” Sakura said as she put her hands around Chaeyeon’s waist as they walk.

 

 

“Oh, come on love, you fell in love with me at first sight” she said and Sakura had no words to say anymore.

 

 

All she has to give was a lazy smile which was an act of surrendering apparently, and was gifted back with a quick kiss.

 

 

“That was very short for my liking, and I’m taking” Sakura said before she pulled Chaeyeon for another round of kiss, and then Sakura pulled away “…..more than that for the clownery”

 

 

“You should have just told me, I wouldn’t complain” Chaeyeon replied as she tapped her girlfriend’s cheeks, “Who do you think I am? I’m the one who had a crush on you secretly” and winked at her girl as she walked away again.

 

 

Sakura was just dumbfounded at how sly could Chaeyeon be sometimes, “Hey princess! Wait up!”

 

 

“You have a car?” Chaeyeon asked as Sakura told her to wait a minute under the shed.

 

 

Sakura slowly nodded, “Well, I was only allowed to take it after I told my parents I was dating?” she confessed.

 

 

Chaeyeon chuckled at the reason why she suddenly had a car, Sakura’s parents are funny. Yes, she already met them once and she was afraid at first, like duh. You know Sakura’s personality, right? Not the one to socialize so she assumed her parents were too, but when they started talking to her, they were hella’ funny that she even questioned them if Sakura really was their daughter and both Sakura’s parents laughed at her.

 

 

“She’s just socially awkward dear” Sakura’s mom replied to her question.

 

 

“Mom, I’m not!” Sakura tried to refute but then when she thought of it, who was she kidding.

 

 

“Yes, you are darling” Her father added.

 

 

She was sulking when Chaeyeon blurted out something, “It’s good though, I wouldn’t have to think about being jealous as I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t be talking to someone else….” Sakura blushed.

 

 

“Call us mom and dad, Chaeyeon” Sakura’s mom told her.

 

 

Chaeyeon then smiled before continuing her sentence, “….Mom and Dad”

 

 

“So where are we going?” Chaeyeon asked as she went inside the car.

 

 

“Let’s go to our house” Sakura replied.

 

 

“Yours’s and Yena’s apartment? What would we do there?” Chaeyeon asked.

 

 

Sakura chuckled, “Not there, I mean our real house, my parents house”

 

 

“Really? But why there?”

 

 

“My parents are out, the house all ours. It’ll be fun” Sakura said and looked at Chaeyeon who seems to be thinking about something and then she blushed. “Wow, you are blushing princess”

 

 

Then Chaeyeon looked at her and shook her head, “No, I’m not”

 

 

Sakura then suddenly moved forward and gave Chaeyeon a quick kiss, she smiled at her and said, “Didn’t take you to be that kind of person, babe”

 

 

Chaeyeon smacked her arm and then she covered her face out of embarrassment. “Just drive, love” she said with a suppressed voice.

 

 

Sakura laughed at her lightly, “Hmm, don’t worry babe. We’ll do it, eventually she whispered.

 

 

“SAKURA!!!!” Chaeyeon shouted and hit her several times.

 

 

“Well, this is huge” Chaeyeon said as she was out of the car and stared at Sakura’s parent’s house.

 

 

“Like yours’s isn’t” Sakura replied and closed the door of her car. She then held har hand out to Chaeyeon, “Come, let’s go baby”

 

 

Chaeyeon then took Sakura’s hand and they went inside of the house.

 

 

“Babe, I’ll leave for a minute, I’ll just change to comfy clothes” Chaeyeon then nodded, Sakura was already on the stair when she paused to say, “come to think of it, come with me, I’ll have you a change of clothes too” so Chaeyeon followed, “although you smell good even if you were sweaty, you might have still feel uncomfortable” Sakura whispered and then Chaeyeon smacked her back for it.

 

 

Then they proceeded to her room, “princess, you take want you want there and head straight to the bathroom” she pointed to her closet, after she took hers and went out of her room.

 

 

“Where are you going?” Chaeyeon asked.

 

 

Sakura then looked at her, “To the other bathroom?” and Sakura shrugged, “Unless you want me to take my clothes off right here, right now?” she said then smiled mischievously at Chaeyeon.

 

 

Chaeyeon then rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, “You’ve being really naughty, fine baby, let’s do it tonight” Chaeyeon said and raised her brow at Sakura, If Sakura can do it, she could to, two can play a game.

 

 

Sakura then just stared at her, “W-h-a-t-t-t did y-y-ou say prince-s-s?” she said, Oh boy.

 

 

Chaeyeon then seductively walked to her which made her gulp, Chaeyeon then traced her jaw and whispered, “baby, I was kidding” and pushed Sakura out of the door.

 

 

Sakura then who was out of the door, realized how stupid she was, and closed her eyes, she said, “” and then she slapped her face.

 

 

 

Chaeyeon then looked around as she finished changing her clothes, and she found the piano at the living room.

 

 

“You know how to play?” she heard Sakura’s voice.

 

 

Chaeyeon disregarded Sakura’s question “Where did you go? I thought you flushed yourself inside the toilet” Chaeyeon joked.

 

 

Sakura snorted, “princess, I just had to wake myself up by washing my face because of what you did”

 

 

Chaeyeon then laughed at her, “Not sorry, I have a great effect on you”

 

 

“Yeah, I know that too myself” and then smiled at Chaeyeon before giving her a slow kiss she wanted to do.

 

 

They separated after a bit, “babe, play me a song” Chaeyeon requested.

 

Sakura lazily smiled and shook her head, “No, princess. I forgot how to even play it” she said.

 

 

“Come on babe, try it atleast?” she titled her head, Sakura found it cute.

 

 

Sakura then gave in, “no promises princess” then she sat in front of the piano.

 

 

Chaeyeon was just expecting Sakura to play the piano, but she heard Sakura sing and she loved how fine Sakura’s voice was.

 

 

Oh, ey

You don't know, babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing
And it don't change
If I had it my way
You would know that you are

 

It’s one familiar song to Chaeyeon, it was her favorite actually.

 

You're the coffee that I need in the morning
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
Won't you give yourself to me
Give it all, oh

 

Sakura then smiled at Chaeyeon before continuing the song.

 

I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Oh you're the best part, oh oh oh
You're the best part, oh oh oh
Best part

 

Sakura stopped singing at this part, and she smiled when Chaeyeon continued the song, Sakura just played the piano.

 

It's the sunrise
And those brown eyes, yes
You're the one that I desire
When we wake up
And then we make love
It makes me feel so nice

You're my water when I'm stuck in the desert
You're the Tylenol I take when my head hurts
You're the sunshine on my life

I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Then you're the best part, oh oh oh
You're the best part, oh oh oh
Best part

 

After that part, both of them looked at each other and sang together.

 

If you love me won't you say something
If you love me won't you
Won't you
If you love me won't you say something
If you love me won't you
Love me, won't you
If you love me won't you say something
If you love me won't you
If you love me won't you say something
If you love me won't you
Love me, won't you
If you love me won't you say something
If you love me won't you
If you love me won't you say something
If you love me won't you
Love me, won't you

 

 

“Don’t know how to play, huh?” Chaeyeon said after they sang the together and she sat beside Sakura who was just grinning at her.

 

 

Sakura stared at her lovingly that she feels she’s under a spell, Sakura then tucked her hair behind her ears and said. “baby, you’re the best part”

 

 

 

Hi hello there friends! 

Enjoy!