Hard (One of Two).

Love From Afar & Love Returned

 

              I wake up feeling something hard protruding into my back. It’s hot and feels vaguely familiar. I ignore it since it’s still too early. The morning sun struggles to spread its radiance through the receding night. The tip of my nose is cold, almost wet like a dog’s, but rest of my body is warm. I try to shift around in Jong-In’s bed, only to be stopped by a wrapped embrace.
 
              “Hgmm,” Jong-In groans. His arms surround my whole body, hands loosely gripping my wrists. His hot breath flitters over exposed neck. He’s still sleeping. Jong-In has been sleeping well for the past few days. I’m relieved, because I was starting to think his lack of sleep was because of me. I heave out a breath and melt into Jong-In. Our bodies fuse together into a system of self-sustaining warmth. We can’t be separated. 
 
              I lean into him, only to feel that hard object poke just a little harder into my back like a burning prong. It starts to move. Up and down, up and down, hotly rubbing against my back in the same spot. At the same time, Jong-In’s hips start to move, grinding in the same rhythm as the hard object. It’s slow, at first. And then it gets a little faster and a little faster, leaving burns all along my lower back.
 
              “Wha-“
 
              “Lu Han…” moans Jong-In, nuzzling deeper into my neck and grinding a little harder.
 
              It takes a while for my sleep-inertia haze to clear itself up, allowing my mind to process everything. Red-faced, I immediately rip myself away from his body and his embrace, waking him up in the process.
 
              “Kim Jong-In…” I growl through my teeth. “W-what the hell are you doing!?”
 
              He props himself up on one of his elbows and rubs his eyes with the back of his hand. His hair’s a mess, but it kinda suits him. Sometime in the middle in the night, while I was not awake, he took his shirt off. So, now he’s half-asleep, shirtless and has morning wood. Great.
 
              “I guess it’s flattering, but please, at least be subtle about it,” I say with a little hint of snark. 
 
              Jong-In covers himself up with the blanket, all the way up to his neck. His face is burning hot. He doesn’t say anything. I don’t think he even can.
 
              Of course, although my face and speech is calm, I am definitely not calm. How the hell can I be calm with a half-, fully hard-and-sticking-out boy lying just a few centimetres in bed with me? Sometimes, I think Jong-In takes his shirt off just because he can and because he knows that everyone will be looking, and especially because he’s aware of how much he looks like delicious jail bait without one. I need to stich some clothing into his skin.
 
              “H-hyung! I-I didn’t mean-“
 
              “It’s normal. You’re still a kid,” I say trying to ease the awkwardness, as I settle down into a position facing Jong-In, but not touching him. “It happens to everyone.”
 
              “But-“
 
              “Sleep. I want to sleep.”
 
              I close my eyes and I start screaming in my mind about how damn adorable he looked flustered and all. I could get used to seeing more of shy-JongIn.
 
              “Sorry, hyung…” he murmers, muffled by the blanket he’s hiding his face in.
 
              “Yeah, yeah.”
 
              Ahh! I can’t take it. All I want to do is hug him until he pops strawberries and sweets. I try to force myself not to squeeze his sweet life out of him. I’m afraid to create anymore awkwardness, so I keep my distance. I mean, he might still be hard. Hugging him whilst he’s still hard won’t help diffuse the tension.
 
              Jong-In lifts his face out of blanket and our eyes lock together. Immediately, he looks away and apologises into the blanket. Yeah, I can’t hold it back anymore.
 
              I shuffle under the blanket he’s using to cover his chest and embrace him. His milky skin rubs against my cheeks.
 
              I feel so stupid and girly for succumbing to Jong-In’s shy-side.
 
              I feel so stupid and girly for calling him adorable.
 
              I feel something poke my crotch. 
 
              Jong-In is still hard.
___________________________
 
I'm sorry! I haven't updated in about two weeks and all you get is a weak 700 word crack-drabble that seems completely out of context.
 
My excuses:
-               I got a job! It has weekend shifts that severely impede on my update abilities.
-               Thanks to having a job, I now have to do most of my school work during the weekday nights. So essentially, I have no available time to sit down and write.
-               I'm swamped with work. I've got essays to write up, notes to catch up on, creative writing pieces for both a state-competition and school. It's just a whole lot of work
 
Yeah, yeah. Take it as you will. My excuses are nothing.
 
This is going to continue onto the next chapter, (in Lu Han's POV)
 
If you want to keep up with my progress, follow my twitter! (self-promoting)
 
https://twitter.com/#!/Hellkeeper_
 
 
PS. A friend told me to include a bit more in my story. I chickened out and opted for the safer option with ual references only.
 
UPDATE SOMETIME NEXT WEEK, I PROMISE.