Final Step

One of the Girls [Oneshot]

 

His lips brush against yours as if he wanted to pull away the next second but you react by pressing yours against him so that there is no chance for him to escape. He chuckles and wraps one arm around you supporting your stand while his other hand rushes up to your neck. You nuzzle the back of your head into his hand and sink deeper into his arms and his kiss as he leans closer. Your heart skips a beat everytime you feel his breath against your lips as he opens his mouth a little, and you can imagine what he looks like although your eyes are closed. You've waited for this moment for a long time so you were free to imagine what it would be like, only to find out that it's way better when it's actually happening. You run your fingers through his black hair and let your fingertips wander over the contours of his lovely face that you've always wanted to touch.

 

Your other hand rests on his shirt which you tug gently to make even the slightest distance between the two of you disappear. Even though it's propably hot outside you can't seem to get enough of his warmth and the feeling of his lips against yours. So you don't pull away – not until you're running out of oxygen and hear a knock on the door behind you. Right, the concert... you look up to Sungmin, almost apologetically for keeping him from what he should be doing though he was the one who started to kiss you.

It's all his fault this time!, you think as you smirk lovingly, still close to his face.

 

He returns the smile that you give him and then turns to the door. „One second“, he yells loudly. You wince at the sound of his voice breaking the silence you were covered up in moments ago and slowly free yourself from his embrace before Sungmin steps over to the door to open it. You quickly pick up the container and the brush to create the impression of 'nothing-happened' before you hear the voice of another Super Junior member. It's Kyuhyun who returned because he forgot to take his jacket with him. You run your hands up and down your forearms since missing Sungmin's touch makes goosebumps creep over your skin.

How have you been able to manage all the years without him holding you close?

 

Seconds later he returns with a slight frown on his face. „It's about time. We need to hurry up, ____“, he says and you raise your eyebrows. Not again, Sungmin! You immediately cross your arms. „Well it's not me who -“, you begin, but it seems that Sungmin isn't up to starting another war of words. He puts the tip of his index finger on your lips to hush you, then smiles and replaces it with his lips to peck yours. You take a deep breath so you're able to remember his scent later on, then you pull off and point at the container on the table.


„But only if you let me do my thing this time. No more grumping.“

He laughs and throws himself into the chair again. „I promise.“