Chapter 2

Love Confession

Eun Ji Won is in his van with his manager on the way to the shooting place for the TV show New Journey to The West. Once they finally arrived the place, the other cast members were already there as well. Ji Won went straight to the director to greet him first then the cast members. 

 

Eun Ji Won's POV

"Hyung! are you excited for today's shoot???" P.O. enthusiastically asked. Out of everyone, i think P.O. has the brightest personality.

"I am, just a little tired coz i was working on my music the whole night, but yeah, this will be fun" I told him. 

"You shouldn't tire yourself too much Hyung, that's not good for your health." Ahn Jae Hyun said with a worried look on his face. 

"I know, but this is really important, been working so hard on this. How the wife?" I asked. 

"We're good, we actually went to Jeju Island on the weekend" Jae Hyun said with a contented smile.

"oooohhhh, what's with that smile hyung...?!" P.O. sheepishly asked.

"Yah~P.O. that's none of your business." Song Min Ho said while slightly punching P.O.'s arm

"Hey! that hurts!" P.O. exclaimed 

"whatever, it wasn't that hard! BUT hyung, what DOES that smile mean?" Min Ho asked with a devil-ish smile to Jae Hyun.

I just rolled my eyes at these kids and told Jae Hyun to ignore them. 

"you guys, leave Jae Hyun alone, he is a big man now and can do whatever he wants" Kang Ho Dong blurted with both eyebrows raising up and down.

 "Okay everyone time to get ready! we will start shooting in 10 minutes!" PD-nim said through his megaphone. 

END OF POV

 

The PD-nim called the cast members and when they did he explained what's going to happen for today's shoot.

"So for today's shoot, it's going to be a chill episode, you guys will be talking about actressess/female idols, we will show you guys a picture of a person and just talk about anything about them. Not too hard, right?"

The cast members nodded and were told to sit around the table so they can start shooting.

"Okay, we will start in 3....2.....1....action!" PD-nim said through his megaphone.

 

30 minutes later, PD-nim told them to take a break for 15 minutes then to come back to continue shooting. Ji Won's manager walks towards him to tell him about his upcoming schedule. 

"Okay, i just got a call from a casting director, he wants you to be a guest on one episode" His manager told him. 

"Oh, cool, which show is it?" Ji Won asked curiously.

"it's Hunman-Jeongeum. I think i saw you watched one of the episodes before.."

"uhh yeah, i think so, cool. Anyone i know who will be guesting?" Ji Won asked, not that it matters. 

"So far, all i heard was idol JeA was going to be in it, and as well as Dara but not for sure yet..." 

"hmm...dara of 2NE1, right?...i dont think i was ever in the same TV show as her.."

 

Eun Ji Won's POV

I walked back to where the other cast members were to see what they are up to. 

"Hyung, everything okay? i saw your manager talking to you" P.O. asked.

"uhm, yeah, everything is okay, he just told me that i got casted as a guest for a TV show..."

"hey, that's awesome. Wish i get casted for another TV show too..." P.O. said.

"Which shows is it?" Ahn Jae Hyun asked. 

"it's called Hunman-Jeongeum..." I said and decided to tell them who else will be guesting.

"JeA is going to be there and they said that Dara may be there too." 

P.O.'s jaw dropped and started shaking me with both his hands on my shoulders.

"HYUNG! DARA!? of 2NE1?!" P.O. asked as he continues to shake me back and forth.

"uhhmm, yeah, that Dara. Not that i know any other Dara...." 

P.O. finally stops shaking me and continues to go on about his love for Dara. 

"HYUNG. IM JEALOUS. ever since we finished shooting for Living Together, we haven't talked in such a long while. She's a very shy girl...just letting you know." P.O. informed me with a somewhat sad look to his face. 

"Yeah, P.O. is not wrong, we're from the same label. Dara-noona is very very shy, but once she feels comfortable with you then you get to see her true colors. It took a while for her and I to get close, but nevertheless, she's the best noona. She cares for you a lot." Min Ho says with a proud look on his face.

"i'm so jealous!!! i miss her a lot" P.O. cries in a dramatic way.

"she's my noona and you can't do anything about it." Min Ho sticks his tongue out at P.O. and P.O. just glares at him.

"I haven't talked to Noona in a while either, i've been so busy, but she is pretty close with my wife." Ahn Jae Hyun tells me.

"but yeah, met her a couple times already, she's super shy." Jae Hyun continues. 

"She was a guest in my old show called Strong Heart. She's shy indeed, but you know she tries her best to overcome her shyness. That's what i admire about her, she doesn't even mind making a fool out of herself, she likes bringing a smile to people's faces." Kang Ho Dong says with admiration. 

The group continues to talk as i trail off in my head about this Dara person. But whatever, who cares, i don't care for sure.

"wow, seems like everyone knows Dara, huh?" 

"she's a beauty. a queen!" P.O. excitedly says as he shows me pictures of her on his phone.

"....you have her pictures saved on your phone...?" i asked with a strange look on my face.

"yah! you creeper!" Min Ho blurted out as he grabbed P.O.'s phone from his hand.

"Yahhh!! give that back to me!" P.O. chases Min Ho.

"I'm going to delete all these! stop stalking my noona!" Min Ho runs with his whole life as he deletes the pics one by one.

Dara....huh....she is pretty no doubt. But i'm not into shy girls. I like my women bold and confident. which she isn't after hearing what these guys were saying. 

In fact, i hate shy women. They are too boring for my taste. 

END OF POV

 

"OKAY LETS GET BACK TO SHOOTING" the PD-nim announces.