four.

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

up until that point, park chaeyoung felt as though she’d stood a chance against his charms. her mind wandered to him for reasons outside of work, but she was able to control the feelings in her chest. there’s no real reason to, but she finds her breath caught in as he moves swiftly, faster than she could even react, arm catching her from a fall that she couldn’t have anticipated. the screaming fans. constant pushing and shoving as they exit the hotel with security that simply cannot control the intense amount of bodies waiting for them. her vision almost feels blurred as she hears his voice fading from the distance, a tingling pain across her her shoulder as she’s being dragged off him. she hears her name being called out once more before feeling her body crashing against the concrete. from there, her vision turns completely blank. she feels nothingness. 

 

her story continues as thin lashes peer through heavy lids, a wave of confusion washed against her delicate features as she hears the soft chatter of doctors and the feeling of a warm grip against hers. 

 

“miss park chaeyoung you’re in hospital right now, you had a nasty fall please try not to move too much. if you understand me please just nod for now,” a foreign voice speaks to her. 

 

she doesn’t turn her head, but her eyes slowly scan to see jeon jungkook by her bed, his hands around her. 

 

“i’m fine,” she whispers, her voice coarse like sandpaper, “… the concert. i— i remember you catching me…”

 

“miss park we cannot discharge you until ten o’clock, we just want to monitor your vitals first. please make sure not to move too much,” the doctor interrupts before walking away. 

 

she turns her head to him, expression wincing in pain. 

 

“did i dream that? that you caught me?” she manages to whisper. 

 

he doesn’t respond at first and her eyes remain locked onto his, searching for some sort of an answer. and she knows—  that something seeps beneath his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter