three.

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

amusement pours out in her expression as she stands behind the camera, watching as jeon jungkook, alongside six others radiate of an energy more vibrant than the sun as they express their thanks towards their fans. a vlive post concert appears to be a ritual of sorts and she can see that the group ride the high and adrenaline well, answering a few of the questions on occasions but for the most part, just bringing a genuinely warm dynamic between seven friends. she finds herself relaxed, a slow smile emerging across her lips as she turns her head from the monitor and onto the group, watching as he’d occasionally take a glimpse towards her direction. park chaeyoung wasn’t blind. she could see the sense of fascination in his eyes, a small burst of curiosity that peaked every time he’d look at her but she makes no mistake in mistaking it for interest. to see him as anything more than a client, would be a territory she’d be crucified on for more reasons than just one. she’d be blacklisted from the industry she worked too hard to be in, and not only that—  but she knows that nothing but heartbreak could com from someone with his status and fame. but she can appreciate his talent, and the art that was him. the broadcast ends and he’s quick to jump out from the couch, his previous comfortable place as he walks towards her. “how was it?” he smiles at her with a sense of gleam, “… the show, did you enjoy it?” 

 

before she could respond, the madness hits the room as a voice calls for the cars waiting out the back. the plethora of bodies in the room begin to turn into chaos, as they all divide and exit the room and she can feel his hand reaching for her, pulling her towards the back. it’s a process, getting into the car to get to the hotel before await for approval from security to get them checked into their respective rooms. she finds herself in the back of a black mercedes with him. “it’s a bit hectic isn’t it? we need to fight for the first car or else the traffic gets too bad,” he speaks words into reality. she turns, “… you were great tonight, it was a good concert.” and she watches as a smile of relief blows through his chest, as he shifts his position allowing his body to sink against the leather. park chaeyoung simple watches as he closes his eyes shut, droplets of sweat still falling from his forehead. “are you tired, mr jeon?” she asks, earning an eye roll at the title. “a little yes,” he responds honestly, “… why? are you disappointed?” 

 

she shakes her head, eyes trailing from him head to toe before she chuckles. “i was just going to recommend that you spray some essential oils on the bedsheets before you sleep, since you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow.” he nods eyes opening as he turns to her, “… should we have dinner together? we can at least get room service or something, nothing fancy that’ll risk our safety.” park chaeyoung nods. “we can do that, i’ll order it now so that it can come just as we arrive, you know— so that you can have more time to rest.”

 

 

***

 

 

he opens his mouth in a yawn in between conversation and she quickly reaches for her purse, handing over a small spray mist to him. “here, spray this on your pillow before you sleep. it’ll help with the jet lag,” she reaches for her glass, taking a sip before turning her attention back at him, “… it saved me when i was a secretary. i did back to back travel in different timezones, but i found a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter