Lucky

Secret Affiliation 《haerene》
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The entire living room lit up as Donghae opened the door of the apartment after taking his shoes off, so as Joohyun, and went straight to the huge couch to lay down.

"Tired?" she asked as she locked the door.

"Kind of." he answered while yawning.

Joohyun walked towards the kitchen to get herself and the tired guy a glass of water. After finishing hers, she went back to where Donghae is to hand the glass to him but he was still laying down when she returned.

"Get up. You gotta stay hydrated." and tapped his arms. His well toned-arms. Stop it Bae Joohyun.

Donghae got up right away and took the glass from Joohyun's hand and gulped the liquid till its last drop. He wavered the empty glass at Joohyun showing he did finish the water.

"Thank you." he says and gave her a tiny smile.

She answered back by flicking her brows.

Instead of giving the glass back to her, he plans to return it to the kitchen himself and wash the glasses they both used.

"Give it to me." Joohyun said.

"Nah, I can do it." He grabbed her shoulders to make her sit. "Rest there, okay? I'll be back in a while."

And just like what happened earlier at the dorm, Donghae won, again.

She waited for him to return and it only took him less than several minutes to come back. After he wiped his damp hands with a kitchen towel, Donghae sat at the other couch meant for one person.

"You're free for the entire day tomorrow right?" He asked.

Joohyun's brows furrowed. "Yeah, how did you know?" As far as her brain didn't fail her, she never mentioned anything in regards with her schedule to him.

"I asked your manager." he shrugged. Joohyun can only pout.

"Why do you ask, by the way?" she added and looked at him with judging eyes.

"I'm taking you somewhere tomorrow." he calmly said.

Joohyun crossed her arms. "How come you only said it now? What if I already made plans?"

"Well you don't have plans so I planned for your own sake instead." and let out a wide smile.

He's not wrong actually. In fact, she was planning to stay at home the entire day to do their laundry and do the chores she always does at home afterwards. But it seems like this persistent boy is certain on taking her out.

She exhaled. "Where are we going?" Donghae clapped knowing Joohyun agreed to go with him.

"Its a secret for now."

"Oh c'mon." Joohyun complained.

Donghae stood up from his seat and stretched his hands to yawn.

"Just wear something you're comfortable with."

He glanced at the clock. 10:30pm. The former approached Joohyun who's still in her seat and leveled his eyes with hers. Joohyun who was taken aback, felt her heart skip a beat and leaned at the couch even more.

"Go to sleep. We need to be early tomorrow." he then ruffled her hair and a smile spread on his lips. "Good night."

A nod was the only response she can give.

What was that? Is her heart is slowly betraying her now? Or she was just merely shocked with how close his face was from hers? I hope its the latter. She insists.

Joohyun stayed on the couch for a few minutes before entering her room and call it a day.

 

Its 3am in the morning. Donghae is in his room, done with his morning routine and is ready to go. Its a very long ride after all. But no, he needs to wake up Joohyun first.

It was Donghwa that is supposed to be with him right now since they are always together whenever this time of the year comes. And they were supposed to leave yesterday, August 8, but was postponed due to the SJ returns sched. But then, before he picked up Joohyun last night at the dorm, he received a call from his brother saying he left during lunch and that he's already on the way back to Seoul as they are speaking over the phone. Donghwa added he has an appointment with a VIP today and he himself was also surprised since the appointme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter