Plans

Secret Affiliation 《haerene》
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


After telling Donghwa that he's leaving for the meeting, Donghae received endless of nagging from his brother for not being able to help and was just having his leisure, he then got kicked out from his own café. 

Well, he did consumed hours just sitting there while enjoying his drink and reminiscing. He got scolded but at least he had a great time, and as if his brother really hates him. 

Not long after, Donghae's phone buzzed and saw notifications from their group chat. 

Leeteuk informed them about the meeting saying that it would be held at a residence in Seodaemun instead of the company, also adding they'd be filming SJ Returns. A show which covers their entire process for the group's upcoming comeback. 

He hopped inside his car and steered his wheels towards the said place and arrived safely. Knowing his hyungs, Donghae is 100% sure they are about to spent hours filming because they'd be talking not just about the comeback but also nonsense topics.

Thinking about Joohyun, he sent her a message before going out of his car. 


He informed her that he'll be filming and also told her to not skip dinner. Smile of relief broke out from his lips when she replied after a few.

They had always been like this ever since they got married almost two months ago. Making sure to inform the other about their whereabouts and telling the other not forget its meal now that they are living together. Both may not really act lovey-dovey with each other but Donghae and Joohyun genuinely cares about their other half.

 

The moment they agreed with the arrangement, both swore they would enjoy this married life even if it was only pushed through by their mothers, and in which also became possible as Joohyun is single and so is Donghae. And if the time comes either one or both of them finds the person they'd really want to spend the rest of their life with or their marriage won't work out after a certain period of time, divorce is just around the cornerㅡ a decision both of their mothers agreed with.

Now that Donghae is married to Joohyun, he promised he'd take good care of her until the last moments of this fleeting marriage. And thinking about it, he wasn't the only one who did his part as a husband but also Joohyun. Joohyun cooks for him, does the house chores, and makes sure he's doing fine and well. 

She's taking care of himㅡ an affection he's been actually longing for. And yes, Donghae admits she's doing wonderful as a wife.

He shook his head when he realized a gentle smile spread across his lips while thinking about her. He is crazy. Donghae grabbed his belongings and went up to the dorm. 

 


"Unnie! Donghae oppa is really charming. You're so lucky!" Yerim who was seating across her exclaimed, emphasizing the 'really' while scrolling Joohyun's phone gallery full of Donghae's selcas. 

Well, that's his annoying but adorable habit. Everytime Joohyun leaves her phone somewhere at home, it returns to her with a new set of his pictures in it. She always complains to him about it but never deletes it anyway. He is still yet to figure out his angle when taking selcas, that's why she finds the thousands of his photos with messy angles adorable.

"Oppa is lucky too! There's no one like Joohyun unnie but then he took her away from us." Seulgi pouted and slightly pushed the youngest.

Joohyun chuckled and took her phone from Yerim's hands. "No one is taking anyone, okay? If you all need me, I'm just 3 minutes drive away. And I can also visit the dorm anytime. Besides, you girls are well-aware that all of you are welcome in his place whenever you want to visit me. Donghae doesn't have any issue with that." she said and smiled at them.

Laying beside her was Sooyoung, who then wrapped its arms around Joohyun's waist. "But unnie, don't you have any plans about having kids with Donghae oppa? We want to see tiny Bae Joohyun running around!"

"And tiny Donghae too!" Yerim agreed and squealed.

The eldest eyes widened with the younger's question and felt her cheeks getting hot. "What are you talking about?! We have no plans for that yet-"

"YET?!", the four girls asked in unison with grins plastered on each of their faces.

"-I mean we never talked about that!" then Joohyun threw a few pillows at them but they only laughed and shrieked.

Joohyun can still feel her cheeks burning as thoughts came running inside her mind. Kids? Her and Donghae never talked about that since both knew this marriage would only last for a short while. But just a week ago, she remembered her mom asking for a granddaughter over the phone and it made her so flustered she scolded her own mother.

 

At her age, if she was just an ordinary person, she had probably given birth to her first born already but with her chosen path of career and as of the current situation, its impossible. 

Red Velvet is doing so well right now and is receiving positive recognition from the public due to the massive success of Red Flavor. And making wrong decisions would surely cause damage not just to her but to the rest of the group. Besides, she is having the time of her life promoting as an idol and she still has a long way to go.

On a side note, Joohyun is thankful to their company and most especially to Teacher Lee Sooman. Donghae made sure they'd tell the Teacher about what's going one between them and surprisingly, the older agreed to it and gave them tons of advices. He even came to the registration of their marriage and was one of the witnesses alongside their parents. And yes, no wedding ceremonies was held afterwards as the newly-wed thought it might cause a stir and reporters might eventually find out about it. Donghae, as well as Joohyun, informed their respective groups about the sudden marriage and as expected, the amount of complaints and whines they received was immense. 

 

The memory of them barging inside Donghae's place two days after their marriage is still vivid in her mind.

 

 


Joohyun laid down at the sofa in the living room after she finished sorting out her things and clothes inside her new room. She did left a few clothes at the dorm just in case. Well, if only her mother and those brats didn't force her to move out and live with him, Joohyun wouldn't be this hassled from the first place.

Her moment of peace did not last long when she heard loud noises and heavy footsteps from the other side of the apartment's main door. Those incoherent voices were familiar. Way too familiar. 

And she was not wrong. 

The door opened wide and ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter