Morning

Secret Affiliation 《haerene》
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The loud alarm from her phone woke her still sleepy senses. She opened her eyes and was strucked by the sun rays streaming through the windows despite the curtains covering it. Her entire body is still tired due to her CF filming yesterday which finished past midnight already. She only had a few hours of sleep and would want to stay in bed all day but what choice does she even have. 

She has a schedule this morning together with the other girls, which means that she needs to quickly finish her morning duties in order not to be scolded.

Our sched is on 9am. Its still 6am. I still have time. She thought.

Joohyun jumped right out of the bed and arranged her pillows and comforter. She headed to the bathroom, did her routine, got dressed and went outside of her room. Her room for a couple of months now.

She opened all the heavy curtains to make sure that the light from the sun will reflect inside the entirety of the apartment. This would also make her feel more awake. She looked at the breathtaking view right before her eyes. The sunlight illuminating from the waters of the river and the beautiful sky radiating streaks of oranges due to the sunrise from the horizon. She's been seeing this view for months now but it still captivates her every time. 

He surely did pick a wonderful place to live in.

Joohyun then headed to the kitchen and wore her apron.

In the kitchen, she prepared for their breakfast. Bowl of rice, fried bacon, rolled eggs, and Americano for his meal while clubhouse sandwich for hers.

Just when she finished setting up the table, the other door opened and there he came out with pajamas and tank top on while yawning.

Joohyun glanced at him before heading to the kitchen sink to pile up the used dishes.

He always look damn good every morning and she doesn't understand why. That's unfair. She silently cursed under her breath and continued piling the dishes.

He walked towards the dining table and settled on the seat where the food Joohyun cooked for him was placed before him. Speaking of Joohyun, she is doing the task that is supposed to be his' once again.

 

"Yah, you don't have to arrange that. I'll be the one to clean the dishes anyway", he said in his deep and sleepy voice. "I can do that, don't worry. Just sit down here."

 

Well, he's actually right. It has always been like this every single day where she'll be the one to cook for them and he washes everything Joohyun used as well as their dishes afterwards.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter