Author's Note

Let Them Know

Greetings to everyone, I am the author of Let Them Know, caratmoo!

 

AHAHAHAHA. Oh my goodness

 

This author's note was supposed to be posted on Wednesday but I decided to post it tonight so it nicely fills the Monday-Friday days that I will be using to determine what happens to this story.

 

To be honest, this story was supposed to be a one-shot and I didn't know how it ended up with 5 chapters. It just happened. And I feel like I get progressively worse at writing the chapters.

 

To my readers, I would like to thank you for having the time to read this story. It means a lot to me. Honest. Everyday, after school, you are there to take my exhaustion off. I also want to thank you guys because everytime I log in to this platform, you guys are overflowing my notifications - which I am extremly, extremely grateful for. Thank you for all who subscribed to this story and waited for all 5 chapters to be posted and updated. To all those who upvoted my story, thank you so much. You guys are the kindest. Please, don't be shy to leave a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts about it.

 

Lastly, I would like to ask you a couple of questions.

 

I will be conducting a poll that will be active for 5 days. That's Monday to Friday. July 8, 2019 - July 12, 2019. Now, here comes the question. 

 

Would you like to have some bonus chapters for this book or would you rather have me make another story with (still) Lucas and Yuqi as the pairing?

 

I have 2-3 bonus chapters that I can add to this story. Although they are still not that solid.

 

But I have an on-going plot in my head that I can use for another story and some of the bonus chapters can blend in the story. And they are also not that solid yet.

 

Why not get both? Because I am attending university and it requires a whole lot of attention. The stories, as well, need special attentions. Besides, when there is a choice in life, you usually only get one. 

 

I did say that I am planning to delete this particular chapter because if the bonus chapters win, there won't be any annoying author's note in between. Then, right after the poll, I would be editing the story for repetative words, wrong grammar and tenses, and spelling (which I think you noticed that it happened a lot). I would not be changing any conversation, movement or plot. Rest assured that the story won't change before and after the editing.

 

That's all I guess. Thank you again for taking the time to read my story and appreciating it. Thank you for the love that the story received. Everything means a lot to me.



I love you my dear readers. Never forget to follow your dreams and don't be too hard on yourselves. If you need anything, I am only a message away.

 

See you around~