Wonderwall

Word.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At that time, Eunhye was reading a diary hidden by Eunbi in a corner of the warehouse when she heard her father shouting.

 

When Eunhye came running to the shout, what she saw was Eunbi lying on the floor, and her father was eager to dial the emergency call.

 

"What happens to mom?"

 

"I-I don’t know…! We have to take her to the hospital first..."

 

--- * --- * ---

 

Although she was told to stay at home and her father would contact the aunts later, Eunhye could not stand it. She desperately took a taxi to Hyewon's place, holding the unfinished reading diary in her hand.

 

"Mama! Mommy... didn't wake up !!" As soon as she saw Hyewon, the little girl burst into tears, her words became nonsense which also made Hyewon confused.

 

"Wait, what do you mean? What happened to mommy? Calm down first." Even though she told Eunhye to calm down, she felt like a fire in her heart. More than anyone else, Hyewon is always the most impatient person whenever something happens to Eunbi.

 

She hugged her, entered the taxi, and went straight to the hospital.

 

The road to the hospital seemed to last for a century, Hyewon couldn't help but fidget and bit her lips to bleed.

 

Damn it Kwon Eunbi, if something happens to you, you’re so done!!!

 

--- * --- * ---

 

Everyone has gathered all around. Her husband only called the others but didn’t call Hyewon even once.

 

"THIS BASTARD!! WHY DIDN’T YOU CALL ME!? DID YOU KNOW EUNHYE HAD TO TAKE A CAB TO GO FIND ME? YOU SON OF A B*TCH!" Hyewon went crazy when she saw that handsome face. Hyewon grabbed his collar, ruffled it up. If everyone didn't stop them, someone would have to go to the emergency room.

 

"IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT! EUNBI BECAME LIKE THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOU!"

 

"WHAT DID I DO?"

 

"She... wants a divorce."

 

Everyone went silent.

 

"I tried to convince her to rethink, told her to at least think of Eunhye. I know no matter how many years she’s been with me, she just doesn't love me. Then she smiled, she said that all those years were enough. She said no one is as important as you, then she fainted right in front of me... with the happiest smile I’ve ever seen…"

 

"Is it... true? Did you say the truth?"

 

“Believe it or not, it is true. The fact that she doesn't care about me even once. I thought when Eunhye was born, she would be different but no. Kang Hyewon,... I really envy you." Speaking of that, he burst into tears.

 

Hyewon just stood there dumbfounded. She did not know how to react. Eunbi still loves her. That's right, she knew that too. Although Eunbi did not say it, all those years they have lived together, they have loved each other, how can she not understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter