Ya'aburnee

Word.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the first time in forever, Hyewon saw her beloved figure standing in front of her house. She blinked her eyes many times to make sure it was not an illusion. Both of them didn’t expect this to happen.

 

Eunbi didn’t know why her feet kept leading her to this old address. “I’m sorry. I should leave now…”

 

“Just come in.” After standing at the door for a while to function themselves back, Hyewon broke the silence. When Eunbi finally made her way in, all Hyewon wanted to do was hugging this small figure but she couldn’t. How she has missed this loving figure. How she has wanted to kiss her, to embrace her, to… love her.

 

Eunbi was a little bit emotional when she noticed everything in this house hasn’t changed at all. Her favorite cup was still there, her piggy plushy was still at the old spot on the couch, even her slipper… It was like they were still living together. They only moved in for 3 short months and all that happened…

 

“Hyewon…”

 

“I… I haven’t had time to clean the house yet.” Hyewon knew Eunbi could notice she hadn’t thrown away their pieces of stuff so she made an excuse.

 

"How is your pain?"

 

This was the first time in nearly 10 years, she actively talked to her. Although Hyewon still listened to her talk with the other members, this time was different.

 

Her voice changed. Deeper, more mature. Why does Hyewon think about him now – the man that can listen to her voice every day?

 

Hyewon is suddenly jealous. Well, anyway, the person sitting in front of her now is the one she loves for decades. If she says she doesn’t feel jealous, she’s lying.

 

"Pain?" Hyewon smirked. "What pain?"

 

"I ... saw your medical record..."

 

Hyewon's face turned pale. She didn't want Eunbi to think she had some kind of disease, she didn't want Eunbi to think she was hurt because of her. She didn’t want to be seen by others that she was struggling, tragically surviving every day.

 

"WATCH YOUR WORDS KWON EUNBI! I AM COMPLETELY NORMAL! I HAVE NO DISEASE!"

 

Right. She would choose to get angry to let this go. Yes, she would make Eunbi so angry that she had to leave. Kang Hyewon will use the worst words to push Kwon Eunbi away.

 

"Seeing your face just getting my nerves on. That's why I don't want to talk to you for 10 years." Kwon Eunbi, I really miss your voice, I remember how you called my name. You used to call me “Kwangbae”, not “Hyewon”. Do you remember it?

 

"Do you hate me that much then?"

 

"Yes. I’ve hated you so much that I want to puke whenever I see you around." I am lying, Eunbi. I’ve missed you.

 

"I get it now... I won't bother you anymore."

 

"That's right, leave quickly." Don't go... Don't leave me again...

 

The moment Kwon Eunbi turned to leave, Hyewon grabbed her hand and pulled the older closer. Their lips touched each other. But the kiss only lasted a few seconds, Hyewon was the one who initiatively pushed Eunbi away.

 

"As I thought, I already fell out of love with you. From now on don't worry or care for me anymore. I feel bothered." I wanted to go back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter