Saudade

Word.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunhye! Don't run around too much, dear!" Eunbi called out to the kid who was running around the restaurant. "Come back here, everyone's coming soon."

 

The kid obediently listened to Eunbi, quickly climbed to the chair and sat next to her mother.

 

Eunbi is now in her 40s, her daughter is about to be 8 years old. When the last IZ*ONE’s reunited ended, Eunbi was the first one to get married. Her husband is a good person, he truly loves his wife and daughter. Soon Chayeon and Sakura came, then Yena and Yuri and the rest of them finally arrived after, the youngest one - Wonyoung, will also getting married next month . Only Hyewon is not married.

 

As usual, every month, they will gather together. Now everyone has their own life but when they meet, they still recall the old years that stood on the stage together. Indeed, no one can catch up with time. By the time they looked back, it turned out that they had experienced many things in the world that even they couldn’t believe it.

 

Eunhye - Eunbi's daughter loves to meet her aunts and mama and her little dongsaengs too. Since Eunhye is the only child, she just plays alone at home, when she meets her little dongsaengs, this child is more excited than ever and always tries to become a role-model big sister. That’s why the meetings at the end of the month are always more priority than anything else.

 

"Aunt Chaeyeon! Aunt Sakura!" Eunhye shouted when she saw familiar figures.

 

"Wow, Eunhye is getting more and more beautiful, just like your mommy!"

 

"Jjaenie, you should greet the aunties, dear."

 

"Where on Earth are Yujin and Wonyoung, they haven't arrived yet!"

 

“Yuri, how was the audition in that new musical drama?”

 

“Yah Minju!! Don’t let the kids running wild like that!! You’re an auntie now!!!”

 

“I can’t believe that Chaewon and Nako are still loving the mint choco ice-cream. They bought lots of them. You can’t even know that they bought it for the kids or for them, actually.”

 

As soon as they arrived, they were being loud like usual. Eunbi smiled slightly. It’s so happy that the members still remain their own personalities.

 

"Mama!" The word “mama” being called out from Eunhye made Eunbi's smile suddenly become awkward.

 

"Eunhye, come here with mama." Hyewon has arrived. She was still the same, still weird and fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter