Apologies

Their Private Life (Park Minyoung x Kim Jaewook)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Are you guys still here? I am so so sorry... ㅠㅠ yeaaaah I named the chapter title like that because of I know I need to apologize too hehe i hope you enjoy this update! I'm honestly not sure when I can update again, but I will try! thank you all for reading~ ♡

EDIT: Aaaaaaaah and 100 subscribers?? ㅠㅠ i feel so bad for not updating regularly now. Thank you so much for reading everyone!! I didnt think people would actually look at this but you never fail to surprise me~ from the bottom of my heart, thank youuu

---

Minyoung didn't really understand what was happening to her. She was usually able to bounce back to her cheerful self quite quickly but during the ride home, she just noticed her mood getting gloomier by the second.

"He's making me more and more confused every day," she sighed in frustration. "Talking to me as if nothing happened, when in reality we both know everything changed for whatever reason only he knows about." She scoffed and rolled her eyes out of annoyance.

"You're halfway there, Minyoung-ah, halfway there," her manager said as she glanced at Minyoung through the mirror. "8 more episodes and you won't have to worry about him anymore."

She looked down and fumbled with the hem of her skirt. "I don't really know if I don't want to worry about him though," she thought to herself.

---

Filming resumed the next day, and the mood was still a bit tense between the two leads, although neither of them wanted to acknowledge it. It worked out quite well though because Deokmi and Ryan needed to be wary of each other as they filmed with Deokmi's parents in the park as well as the scene in Choi Da In's place. No one questioned how cold they were acting towards each other, believing that they were just so into their character at the moment.

They were now in the woodshop and Minyoung was filming her solo scenes. Jaewook was nearby, watching her from where he stood. "She still doesn't look okay," he thought, pleading his heart to stop yearning for the girl. He barely slept last night, with his mind filled with questions of why Minyoung treated him that way, and why she looked so... sad as they filmed their last scene last night. He never had the courage to call or even message her though. Quietly, he observed how she slowly took her phone out, and her eyes conveyed nothing but misery as she supposedly looked at pictures of Ryan.

"Minyoung-ah," he wanted to say, "why do you look like that?" His heart ached for the woman, and he wanted nothing else but to embrace Minyoung as he saw the first tear roll down her cheek. He felt his chest tighten and he had to look away to remind himself that he needed to distance himself from her. "This... I'm giving up what I want so that you don't get hurt in the end... is this what I think it is?" He thought to himself, "I guess... you're more important to me than you could ever imagine, Minyoung-ah."

He heard the director say "cut", so with those thoughts in mind, and with his heart still aching, he made his way closer to Minyoung. But the sight in front of him made him give up his act--the girl's tears still didn't stop falling. He wished he could just comfort her right there and then, ask her what's wrong, and tell her that it's going to be okay, but he knew he can't just openly show his feelings as much as he wants to.

Minyoung told herself to stop crying but the tears just kept falling. Maybe it did really hurt her when Jaewook started being cold. She didn't want to admit it before, but now she can't deny that the two of them got closer already th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter