Script-Reading

Their Private Life (Park Minyoung x Kim Jaewook)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first day most of the cast members were going to meet each other. Jaewook opened the door to the conference room and greeted their director who was with the other actors already seated at the table. He noticed that Park Minyoung wasn't there yet. After exchanging a few hi's and how are you's, he sat down and silently looked through the script in front of him.

Minyoung and he had briefly met each other once before, at the initial meeting for the upcoming drama. She seemed to be a very friendly person, and he was happy to work with someone who is familiar with this genre.

He has heard of Park Minyoung before, but he hasn't really watched any of the shows she was in--he was just not the type to watch romantic comedies. That was before he was offered this project. As soon as he heard that they wanted him as the male lead, he figured that it would be a good challenge to try something new, and a learning experience for him as well, so he can participate in more roles in the future. He actually watched What's Wrong With Secretary Kim and was impressed. Nevertheless, he was terrified. He was stepping into unknown territory and he was unsure whether or not he will do well.

"Too late to back out now, I guess," he sighed as he tried to throw the negative thoughts away, mindlessly flipping through the pages once more.

At that time, the door opened, revealing Minyoung smiling brightly at everyone in the room. Their eyes briefly met and they both bowed to each other before she proceeded to greet the director. The script-reading started as soon a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter