One-Shot

First Love

Note: I don't know what has gotten to me. This suddenly pops up on my head so I wrote this right away. please note that I had not proof-read this. So I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes. ENJOY :)

"Forever"

The word that made her believed. The word that she thought will never lie. The word that she fought for.

"Happy Ending?"

She scoffed. She shook her head and looked up to the sky, hoping that the sunlight that was glaring at her will give her some kind of hope. But no, she knows that everything was done for and it was only her that was holding on that non-existing hope.

She passed by on a familiar street. She stopped in her tracks and glance on it. She pictured all the memories that happened on that street and her eyes started to get watery.

"Don't Cry"

She promised herself that she will be strong. She promised herself that she will never cry again, and she promised to forget.

She entered the street in lightly footsteps. Every step, she hesitant to continue, but she walked until the very end. There, a huge building welcomed her. She raised her head trying to see the end of that building but the sun was too strong.

"MYG Corp."

She stared at the huge golden logo that was attached to the building. She smiled sadly and her eyes started to get watery again.

There she is again, standing in front of the building. She watched people coming in and out of that building. Looking for someone she hoped will come out, but of course, he won't.

Her phone vibrated and she sighed.

"Give up"

She stared at that two words, disregarding the rest of the text message and her tears finally came out. Liquids fall on the screen but she continued to stare at it until she received another text message.

"Aren't you tired?"

She smiled sadly and look up again on the building. 

She wiped her tears and turned around. She walked away with her head down when she heard someone call her name. She thought she was just hearing things but she heard it again. She stopped walking and she heard footsteps coming closer to her until a shadow appeared in front of her. The person called her again, but this time louder. She slowly raised her head and her eyes fell onto the person in front of her.

Her eyes betrayed her, and tears started to fall again. She feels weak, and her body began to shake. With tears, she continued to stare at that person, who's smiling sadly at her.

"How are You?"

That three words that made her heart stopped beating. She can't breathe, and her mind went blank. She slowly opened and tried to speak, but not a single word came out.

"Are you alright?"

Another question that she failed to answer. She gathered up her courage to speak but was beaten by another voice. 

A female voice.

 The person in front of her turned around. She saw how his smile began to grow wider. Happier than on what he gave her. She barely noticed his bidding farewell at her and run towards the other person. She watched them hug and giving kisses to each other. She continued to watch until they entered the building.

She felt that her body will fall any minute now. She turned around again and continue to walk away.

"I love You forever" he looked at her dearly and gave her a kiss. They cuddle on a small sofa while watching a movie.

"Remember that you are my first and last love," he said while showing his gummy smile.

"Don't cry" she heard Yoongi muttered while she hugs him. She's bidding him farewell for his 2-year trip to the USA for his preparation to take over his father's company.

"Min Yoongi" she read the headline on the news that she was watching. Feeling proud that he can finally show off the world his accomplishments. 

A week after his return from the USA, he asked her to meet her. She wore the first dress that he bought for her. She went to a beauty salon to make sure that she is perfect in their meeting. She arrived in a high-class restaurant in town and instantly spotted him sitting at the very end.

"Let's break up," he said as soon as she seated in front of him. Her smile dropped and look at him, checking if he was joking but all she could see was an emotionless Min Yoongi.

"W-why?" she whispered.

"I found someone else," she heard him say. Her world shattered. Tears starting to fall but she shook her head in denial.

"You're lying," she said.

"No.," he said and stood up. She watched him took off the ring that he bought for them a day before his flight to the USA. A ring that signified forever. He left the ring on the table and left.

She stared at the ring for a long time and didn't leave until one of the employees told her that the restaurant was closing.

She opened her phone again and read the messages that her brother sent her earlier.

"Give up now. He's getting married next week and we are all invited."

"Aren't you tired? He moved on and you should too. Stop hurting yourself."

"He said I'm his first and last love. He's right, I was his first love, but not the last," she said while staring at the ring she's wearing.

"I will move on and I will show you that I can be happy too"

She took off the ring and put it in the trash.

 

-Fin-