Second.

In love with a ghost.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Baek where are you?" Jongin looked around his apartament trying to find the missing boy. Baekhyun vanished in thin air again. He has no idea what to even think. Baekhyun was relly a ghost? But how?! He touched him yesterday, he could feel his skin under his fingers but that the same time that explains why his dogs didn't sniff Baekhyun.

,,Baek please where are you?" Jongin let out a sigh dropping on his bed.

,,Ahh yah don't scare me!" Jongin jumped when Baekhyun popped next to him.

,,J-Jongin h-how? I d-don't even remember, I just hear my name being called over and over again but why am I like this?!" Baekhyun sobbed in his palms not understanding what is happening to him. He was feeling like he was fading away.

,,I don't know Baek and I'm really sorry but I'm here for you."Jongin reached his hand touching for a moment Baekhyun's cold hand.

,,T-thank you." Baekhyun smiled at Jongin feeling that small touch. He was scared himself but being next to Jongin makes him feel safe, makes him feel alive even if he wasn't anymore.

 

 

 

Baekhyun got used with the idea of him being a ghost, he would walk around and nobody could see him, he was really invisible but for another strange reason Jongin was the only one that can see him or at time even touch him, it wasn't a real touch, just a strange feeling. After two months since he first met Jongin, Baekhyun was deeply in love with the young doctor. He learn so much about being humble and love others. Baekhyun still wonders who he is and how did he died, was it fast or painful? But he really can't remember who he is, just that voice still calling out his name, but being next to Jongin makes him smile and feel a little better. Baekhyun will walk around all day when Jongin was at work, he even saved a boy that was bullied, he likes scarying others. At last if he was a ghost he can enjoy himself a little.

 

 

That day was one like any other day, Baekhyun was snuggling on Jongin's bed, he was just in love with that bed, he won't mind spending the rest of his life in that bed next to Jongin of course. 

,,I'm home." Baekhyun jumped up the bed rushing to greed the young doctor. It was early in the morning and the pups were still sleeping in the livingroom.

,,Welcome back Jongin." Jongin smiled seeing Baekhyun's beautiful face, he got used coming home and find Baekhyun there greeding him with his beautiful smile.

,,You look so tired Jonginnie." Baekhyun pouted at the taller making him chuckle.

,,I had a long night at the hospital, I just want a shower and sleep." Jongin took off his shoes walking inside his bedroom dead tired.

,,You should eat something Jongin." Baekhyun followed him blushing when Jongin took off his white shirt. Jongin was looking damn y like always.

,,Too tired to eat."Jongin cutelly pouted walking inside his bathroom with a towel in his hand. Baekhyun dropped on the bed waiting for Jongin to finish, since he's a ghost he won't sleep but he loves to watch Jongin sleep, it sounds creppy but hey, he was a ghost after all. After ten minuted Jongin walked back inside his room wearing a pair of sweat pants and the towel wrapped around his neck. Baekhyun could see the heavy bags under his eyes. As soon Jongin's head touched his pillow he doze off mumbling a small 'good night'.

Baekhyun chuckled sitting next to Jongin placing his hand over his, it was strange at how at times he could feel Jongin's warmness and he loves it. Baekhyun smiled tracing Jongin's jawline with his fingers blushing. Jongin was so beautiful to watch.

,,I wish to have knowed you when I was alive." Baekhyun mumbled leaning over placing a kiss over Jongin's hand. He close his eyes vanishing again tears stanning his face.

 

 

Jongin woke up hours later to an empty bed, he stretched his hands over his head feeling much better and so hungry, he looked around the room windering if Baekhyun was gone again. He lazily rolled of his bed stratching his hair yawing.

,,Morning Jonginnie!" Jongin jumped hating when Baekhyun pops like that. But how can he be mad  at the adorable ghost?

,,Had a good sleep Jonginnie?" Baekhyun was acting so clingy and adorable around Jongin, it made the young doctor fell loved and call him crazy he was glad that Baekhyun was there.

,,Yes I did, were you a good boy?" Jongin asked walking inside the kitchen taking a bottle of water from the fridge.

,,More or less." Baekhyun's giggles and wide grin tells him that the ghost scared someone again.

,,Do I wanna know?" Baekhyun shook his head fast as his grin got wider. Jongin laugh so hard.

,,At last you don't scare me." Baekhyun winked cutely.

,,Maybe one day I will." Jongin just laugh ready to knick Baekhyun's head when he heard his phone ring. For his unluck he had to go back at the hospital.

,,Ahh why do you need to leave again?! I will miss you Jonginnie." Baekhyun pouted from the middle of Jongin's bed watching how the young doctor was dressing to leave.

,,They need me it seems but I will be back fast." Jongin smiled at the cute ghost pulling his black hoddie over his head.

,,Be a good boy and don't scare someone else." Baekhyun nodded with that cute smile over his lips. Jongin just laugh knowing that Baekhyun will wonder around again.

,,Bye!!" Baekhyun happily waved at Jongin that close the door after him leaving the two pups and the ghost alone again. Baekhyun let out a sigh feeling bored again.

,,Hmm." A stupid idea popped in his head grinning like an idiot. 

 

 

 

Jongin was busy checking his last patient, he was still so hungry.

,,Jongin hyung!" Jongin turned around smiling at the other doctor.

,,Are you done for today Sehun?" The other doctor nodded both walking side by side.

,,Let's grab a coffee hyung." Jongin nodded following Sehun to the hospital cafeteria. After they got coffee and something to eat they both sat down enjoying each others company. 

,,Hm hyung are you free this weekend?" Jongin gazed at Sehun placing the paper cup on the table.

,,Oh course he's busy!" Jongin jumped a little when Baekhyun popped next to Sehun with his arms folded over his chest glaring at the taller.

,,Hey are you okay hyung?" Sehun asked worried placing his hand over Jongin's one, that made Baekhyun boil in anger, who was that guy and why was he touching his Jongin?! 

,,Y-yes I'm fine don't worry."Jongin showed him a small smile glaring at Baekhyun.

,,So you want to go out this weekend?" 

,,No!" Baekhyun said whining a little sounding like a baby, it made Jongin chuckle a little.

,,Yes sure why not." Jongin's answear made Baekhyun pout.

,,Awesome! Auch!" Sehun jumped when his coffee landed on his pants. Baekhyun smirked happy with what he did.

,,Are you okay?!" 

,,Yes hyung, I better go and change my pants but! See you this weekend." Jongin nodded waving at Sehun. When he was out of his sight Jongin turned at Baekhyun glaring.

,,Ah don't look at me like that!" Baekhyun dropped on the seat Sehun sat moments ago sulking like a baby.

,,That wasn't too nice Baek." Jongin scolded him looking around so no one could hear him. They will think he's crazy talking alone.

,,Well he wasn't that nice either." Baekhyun pouted more playing with his fingers.

,,Why are you so upset Baek?" 

,,Nothing forget it." Baekhyun vanished fast before his tears could fall. Jongin let out a sigh dropping on his chair. Is Baekhyun really ...... jealous? 

 

Baekhyun popped in a different part of the hospital looking around as his tears rolled down his cheeks. But he wiped them fast not wanting to look weak, after all he was just a silly ghost and Jongin was still alive.

Baekhyun stop walking when a guy passed him, he was tall and crying. Something about that guy was familiar, like he saw him before, but where? He doesn't remember anything from his past life, from all he knows he can be really old. Baekhyun turned his head watching the man getting further and further away from him, he let out a sigh vanishing again.

 

 

 

,,Baek are you home?" Jonin took off his shoes walking inside the kitchen placing the groceries he just bought. The house was quiet again just his two pups greeded him.

,,Hey guys, are you two hungry?" Jongin ruffed their fur feeding them next. 

,,So he's not here." Jongin mumbled to himself walking to his bedroom to change his clothes. His face broke into a smile seeing ths cute ghost sleeping on his bed holding one of his t-shirts tight to his chest. Jongin gently sat next to Baekhyun looking at his peaceful face, he notice dry tears on Baekhyun's cheeks, did he cry? Jongin bit on his bottom lip hating himself for making the ghost boy cry. He still loves Baekhyun from day one, he likes to spend his time with the ghost boy, even if he doesn't remember anything, Baekhyun was a funny person and so lovely, he wants to have a real relationshio with the boy but how? He would love to bring Baekhyun on dates and have fun but that will never happen, but at the same time he hates the idea of not having Baekhyun around, he got used with him, even if for sure Baekhyun lives only in his imagination.

Slowly Baekhyun opened his eyes coming face to face with Jongin's beautiful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter