First.

In love with a ghost.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin was dead tired, he just had a double shift at the hospital and he wants to reach home and rest for the weekend. Usually he won't take the shortcut but that night he decided to take the short way. He will usually drive but his precious car decided to die on him so here he was walking back home to his two precious dogs. Jongin was humming to a song he heard that morning on the radio when he saw someone sleeping back facing him on the cold ground, he wasn't looking like a street person,his clothes were looking decent on him so something did happened. He will help anyone in need, he was like that, maybe that's why he was a doctor. Since he was a kid he liked helping others so he walked to the guy moving him slowly.

,,Hey are you okay?" Jongin's voice was gentle not to scared the guy.

,,Can you hear me?" Jongin tried again finally making the guy move.

,,Good morning sunshine, it's not a really comfortable place to take a nap." Jongin's joke made the guy turn his body so he can see him better. Jongin never belived in love at first sight, but seeing the beautiful boy before him made his heart go crazy in his chest. Leaving aside his bruised lip and purple eye, the boy was looking like an angel.

,,W-where am I? I don't remember anything." The boy asked looking around him seeing that it was night. 

,,Can you remember your name?" Jongin asked looking at the ugly bruise.

,,B-Baekhyun, but I can't remember my first name, my head hurts and my ribs." Baekhyun pouted so cutely at Jongin making him fall deeper and deeper.

 ,,Come I live close by and I can look at your bruises, I'm a doctor." Baekhyun nodded letting Jongin hold his hand.

,,Maybe you will remember what happened with you." Jongin felt something strange holding the boy's hand.

,,Hm, I don't even remember how old I am, I think I hit my head, but what's your name?" 

,,Oh I'm Kim Jongin, 27 years old in three months." 

,,Oh happy birthday in advance." Baekhyun smiled at Jongin both walking side by side until they reach Jongin's building.

 

 

,,So here is where I live." Jongin opened the door letting Baekhyun walk inside first.

 ,,Wow your house is so pretty and cozy." Baekhyun took off his shoes walking inside looking around curious like a little kid.

Baekhyun jumped when he heard barkings, two dogs come running to Jongin jumping on his lap for their master to pet them.

,,Did you miss daddy?! I've missed you guys as well!" Jongin petted them with a huge smile over his lips, for a reason Baekhyun's cheeks blushed a little.

But what was stranger was that the dogs didn't look at Baekhyun, they didn't sniff him like they ususally do when someone comes over. Jongin found that strange as well but he didn't thought about it for too long.

,,Come let's feed you guys and you Mr. Baekhyun should take a shower first and I'll take care of your bruises after, I will give you some clean clothes." Baekhyun nodded following Jongin to his bedroom.

,,Woahh that bed looks so comfortable." Baekhyun was ready to jump on that king size bed but he stopped himself remembering that his clothes were all dirty.

,,Hm can I share the bed with you Jongin-a?" Baekhyun put his cute puppy eyes to work looking so cutely at Jongin.

,,S-sure if you don't mind me sleeping next to you of course." 

,,I'm sure you won't hurt me, you have a nice aura around you." Jongin chuckled hearing that.

,,Go wash and I'll cook dinner, I'm sure you're hungry." 

,,Hm just a little I guess."Jongin nodded letting Baekhyun use his bathroom.

 

Baekhyun took a fast shower, he was thinking who was he? He just remembers his name, and he does that because he can hear someone calling his name over and over again, but who? He was so confused about everything but he was happy that Jongin found him, he likes the way the taller smiles at him. Baekhyun giggled like a little girl taking Jongin's clothes over his fresh washed body. He likes the way Jongin's clothes were warming up his cold body. He can feel his hands being so cold but it could be from sleeping outside in the cold.

 

Baekhyun walked to the kitchen taking a peek inside, Jongin was busy with his pups, telling them how his day way as chicken soup was boiling on the stove. Baekhyun feels like a stalker but he likes gazing at Jongin, the taller was so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter