SC 2 : The Aftermath

Home


"Again."

Momo strictly said. She's inside one of JYPE's practice room now. Preparing the next girlgroup JYP produced and being one of JYPE's resident choreographer, she's incharge of the new group's debut song.


The song started and she looked at the girls attentively. Assessing every move, every step, and looking at their formations. She then raised her hand signalling the music to stop. The girls looked at her with fear. 


Momo is the most feared Choreographer in the company, she's a perfectionist and very detailed when it comes to her work especially now that the pressure is also with her. As soon as JYPE announced the birth of the new group 3 months ago, they also announced that she'll be personally handling the choreography of the girls. She already handles choreographies of Itzy as well as her member's solo but with these girls debut, pressure as well as the urge to prove herself to everyone is killing her.


She looked at the girls and sighed.


"Ok, i know you've been exhausted and tired. I've been there too, i felt more than that you are feeling right now. I felt so tired to the point that i cant use my whole body or even flinch. but girls remember this. Debuting as one of JYPE's girl group is your Dream right and you're just a month away from it. We prepared for 6 months already, you gave your all to learn everything you could. Are you gonna stop now?" the girls shook their heads. "This is not just your dream, its also the dream of every people that supports you, are you going to fail them?"


"No." the girls said


"Then let's do this. We are here to support and help you but the moment you step on that stage, its just you to do the rest of the job. Are we clear?" 


"Ne, sunbaenim." 


"water break for 15 minutes." Momo announced and closed her eyes to calm herself too, not knowing how her girlfriends staring at her in doorway.


The girls bowed to greet Mina and Mina just smiled and waved to them. Momo then looked back and saw her.She walked to her and give her a kiss.


"You aren't killing the girls right?" Mina asked as she hand her a bottle of pocari, Momo still dislikes water, except Pocari of course, and even Mina cant change that.


"I'm just worried. Their debut showcase is in a month's time and i felt like i failed in teaching them everything they should learn." Momo worriedly said making Mina smile instead of worrying.

 

"You're not helping Myoui."


"Love relax. I know the girls can do that. 1 month is still long. You can do it. Just don't be too strict with the girls. If anyone of us here should understand them, it should be you. You've been there once and i know you dont want them to feel what you felt years ago."


"Love im not imposing them to be perfect. All i want is for them to do the right thing."


"I know, i know but please don't pressure yourself too much. I know you Momo, you can keep it from other people here but you cant from me. Stop pressuring yourself. Love, listen to me, You and the girls are doing great. Jihyo and i talked some minutes ago and she told me how happy PD-nim is with the kids performance during their evaluation. Love, the girls are in their best now. They are just being distracted because someone's being a terror teacher around them." 


Momo just pout and snort making her girlfriend laugh at her. 

"My baby's sad. How about we go out for dinner later? Jeong told me her new discovery this morning and she wants you to taste their jokbal." Mina said and hugged Momo.


"Arraseo. I'll finish before 5 maybe. Do you have works to do in the office?" 


"Almost done with my work. Just some papers to review. Before i forgot, Ji asked me to remind you of our weekly hang out. She's worried that you'll ditch us coz your busy preparing for the girls debut. But i told her also that you are coming no matter what so tell your assistant choreo in advance that they'll be looking after the girls for saturday. Clear?"


"Noted Maam! How can i even say no if you already said yes. Plus how can i not go if you're going? Where's the venue of the sleepover?"


"Tzu-tzu's place. She excited for the sleepover."


"But isn't she still in Taiwan?"


"She'll arrive today. She has a scheduled photoshoot with Geubshiktan tomorrow. Have you seen Chaeng and Dahyun? I told them youre camping here."


"nope maybe they're annoying Jihyo now or maybe they're on their way here to annoy me." 
In cue the door opened and DubChaeng entered.


"Unnies!!!" 


"You're so loud! But give Unnie a hug first." Momo said and hugged the two


"annyeonghaseo sunbaenim." the girls greet the newcomers.


"ow, our new girlgroup. So hows the preparations Unnie?"


Momo just sighed and then smiled after looking at Mina.


"I think they are ready. Maybe just need to polish some moves but I know they are ready."


"of course! Its Hirai Momo they are learning with! Perfection to its finest!" Chaeyoung commented making Mina laugh


"stop pressuring your Unnie! I just talked to her about that." Mina said


"can we watch your rehearsals Unnie?" Dahyun
Momo looked at the nervous looking girls and smiled at them


"Lets show them how ready you are girls." She said


Momo is about to start the song when the door opened revealing the other members except Tzuyu who's in Taiwana nd Sana who's currently in Japan.


"Can we watch too?" Jihyo


"Just come in and join."


"ok girls we have Twice sunbaenims to empress. Lets do this." Momo said with a proud smirk.

 

 

 

A knock was heard. Mina looked at her office door to see Momo waving at her. Now dressed in her white shirt and jeans. Mina is now one of the company's director for external affairs especially handling Japan activities of JYP Artists together with Jihyo.


"Done talking with the girls?" Mina


"Yups i asked them to rest early too."


"Good. Let me finish this then were going. Did the girls left already? I mean Chaeng and Hyunnie?"


"They went with Manager Unnie to pick up Tzuyu. Jeong left with Nayeon Unnie and Jihyo i think they are going to MBC for a meeting."


"Sana called and asked me if we want something from Osaka. I just told her to bring some japanese snacks you like as well as mine. She'll be back tomorrow at 6 PM and she asked you to pick her up."


"Me? Wae?" 


"Molla. She just told me she wants to borrow her bestfriend for dinner. Go with Sana, i know she missed going out with you."


"And how about you? You're having dinner alone? I can't do that Love." 


"Mo its just for a night, Sana's been in Japan for 1 month, you know how clingy that squirrel is after being away too long. Plus she said she'll have lunch with me the next day. Then dinner with Jeong and so on. And also Ji asked me to accompany her in a dinner meeting with PD-nim so i'm gonna be ok."


"arrasseo. But just for tomorrow. Sana Sana Sana. Can i just smack her head for once?" 


Mina laughed at Momo's comment. 


"Spare her for now. Do it when she keeps doing that. And if she wont stop, i'll smack her myself. Good?"


Momo just nod and She then start to fix her things. 


"Shall we?" Momo


"sure."


The two exited the building together. The other staffs said their goodbyes and the couple went out to see Mina's car waiting for them.


They then went to the new restaurant Jeong recommemded and had their dinner. They arrived to the penthouse theybare sharing with Sana and now watching some Korean news while cuddling.

 

 


"Japanese Couple Twice Momo and Mina spotted having dinner in Gangnam. The power couple who's now working in JYPE not just an artist but also a director and choreographer was been unseen  together for weeks. Once kept on missing their favorite couple and now they were blessed to see such sweet and lovely photos of the two. Photos of Mina driving for Momo and Momo opening the cardoor for her girlfriend, holding hands wgile walking and a backhug while waiting for their turn in the line, that's just some of the sweet moments the couple have but Once in social media can't help but trend the hashtags #MimoDateNight and #MimoBlessUs. 
Its been so long since Momo and Mina were seen outside and Source said that the main reason is Momo being busy with JYPE's new girlgroup. Momo, being the best dancer of her generation was announced and appointed by JYP himself as the official choreographer of the new girlgroup's debut song. On the other hand, Mina was appointed as one of the new director of external affairs of JYP Entertainment together with Jihyo. The power couple might be very busy but they still have time for each other as well as their members. Twice mighy be disbanded for almost 2 years already but the bond these 9 girls have will always stay strong. Hope to see more updates regarding our nations girlgroup. Hwaiting!"


"So Ms. Choreographer, everyone knows how busy you are, should i set an appointment next time i want to ask you out for dinner?" Mina jokingly asked


"Actually you have two choices, 1. Just give a letter of intent to the company f so they can schedule it or 2. Just go kiss me and runaway with me so they can't have time to object?"


"Is kissing you necessary?"


"Of course! Its one of the requirements!" Momo defend her argument.


Mina then faced her and said:


"Then i like the second one more." Mina said as she closed their gap and kissed her.

 

The next day:


Just like what Mina said, Sana messaged her to pick her up in the airport. Wearing her usual training suit with a mask and cap, Momo went to the arrival area together with their past manager to welcome the latter.


"She's such a baby." Momo just said as they look at how Sana look left and right to find them.


"When is she not? Still not used to her Momoring?" Manager Unnie asked with a smile


"Can't get use to her. Im now thinking if Mina really is our J-line maknae, if i will say i think its Sana." 


"Or you? Dont deny it. You and Sana are a bit alike when its comes to being clingy to your members. Im also thinking how Mina can stay with you without being annoyed." the manager pointed out making her pout.


Then they heard a very familiar voice.


"Ya Unnie, what are you doing to my baby? Why is she pouting? Did Unnie hurt your pride again Momoring?" Sana said making her and their manager smile.


"You're more hurting me that Unnie. And why do i need to pick you up here Minatozaki?"


"Coz Nayeon Unnie and Jeonyeonnie's done picking me up. Its your turn now and next is Jihyo. Ya, Momo. Dont you miss your Satang?"


"Ani!" Momo answered immediately receiving a glare from Sana

 

"Yah!"

"Aish, jjinjja. Ka ja!" Momo said as she took one Sana's luggage.


They rode different cars. Their manager was in the other car with Sana's things coz it will be delivered to Misamo's penthouse while Momo drove her car to Sana's favorite restaurant.


"So, have you thought of what will you do to surprise Mina in your anniversary?" Sana asked as she took a bite of her steak


"I did. I'm contemplating of booking us a trip to Hawaii after the girl's debut which is way long after our anniversary  or just celebrate it here with a fancy dinner and a gift." Momo said


"but its not your anniversary anymore if you'll take that trip to Hawaii."


"I know."


"And dinner with gift is such a common thing now. Nothing special." Sana commented 


"i know, but its not just a simple gift Satang." Momo said with a smile.


Sana stopped cutting her steak and looked at Momo with her eyes getting bigger.


"Omo! Are you? No way, OMG! Really Momoring?" Sana exclaimed


"Ya! Ya! Relax! This is supposed to be a secret so dont tell anyone arrasseo?"


"Ne! OMG. Im so happy for the two of you! So have you prepared anything? Have bought the ring?" Sana excitedly asked


"I dont really know if my decision is right in telling you this. Can you please relax and stay still?"


"Yah! Im just excited for the two of you! You know how much i love you both and seeing you two continue your love to marriage amidst anything makes me the happiest. You know that right?"

Sana seriously said. Momo being touched with what her bestfriend said just smiled.


"I bought it when we visited France 6 months ago and im planning to propose to her yet im just waiting for a perfect moment to do it. And with our anniversary coming, i thought its the perfect time for me to ask her."


"It really is Mo. So what's the plan?" Sana said and the planning begun.

 

 


During Mina and Jihyo's meeting. They were inside one of JYPE's meeting room but instead of JYP, they were meeting Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun.


"So, what's this meeting about Director Myoui?" Jihyo asked Mina


Mina sighed. Even the maknae line are worried as well as confused.


"Guys please help me." Mina started


"Unnie! Are you breaking up with Momo Unnie?" Chaeyoung


"Andwae!" Dahyun


"Did she do something stupid? Just understand her Unnie. Momo Unnie will always be the pabo one in your relationship but i know she loves you so much. She's just an idiot sometime." Tzuyu said


Jihyo and Mina cant contain their laughter.


"I cant imagine Momo's reaction if she'll hear you saying that Tzuyu-ah. I should have recorded it to show it to Momo in the future." Jihyo cant stop chuckling


"Break up Aniya. Actually its the other way around."


"eh?" Dahyun


"Our anniversary's coming and im planning to ask Momo to get married."


The room became quiet and the next thing they hear is Dahyun and Chaeyoung's sobs.


"Ya! Why are you crying? are you the one being asked? Unnie!" Tzuyu said looking at the other two weirdly.


"mianhe... Were just too happy." Dahyun 


The two wiped their tears and Mina just smiled.
"So what's the plan Unnie?" Chaeyoung


"Plan? Just lay a lot of jokbal in a table and put the ring in the center. Im sure Momo Unnie will love that surprise than anything else." Dahyun suggested


"Your not helping Dahyun Unnie!" Chaeyoung said making the older one pout


"Wae ? Just think of something that surprise Momo Unnie, 1. Food 2. Dance 3. Food 4. Food." Dahyun reasoned out.


Jihyo just shook her head but she definitely agree with what Dahyun said. "Do you have any plan Minari?" 


"Actually i have but Here i really need your help Chaeyoung-ah." 


"Me? Wae?"


"Yes you. Our anniversary will fall during the girl's debut and promotion week so i know Momo's not going anywhere outside Korea coz she'll monitor the girls. So i just thought of something special to do for her."


"Ok, now this is where the real work starts. Just tell us what to do Unnie." Chaeyoung said and everyone nods.