Home

Home

CALIFORNIA, USA

"JYP?"

Momo whispered as she checked her working email.

"This is strange." she said again as she wlked her way from her office to the kitchen, carrying her laptop in hand. 

"Good morning love!" her wife, Hirai Mina said. 

Yes, you read it right. Momo and Mina are now married. It's been 5 years since Twice's disbandment and its been 3 years since they got married as well as the last time they saw their members. Though the girls supported their decision, they decided to leave Korea and Japan and live away from their past celebrity life. They went to the US, bought the place they are living now and concentrating in their new life together as Mrs. and Mrs. Hirai.

Momo adjusts and kissed her wife first before heading back to the table to check on the email.

"JYP emailed me." 

Mina, who's serving their food and coffee looked at her.

"PD-nim?" Mina asked as she went to Momo and seated at her partner's lap.

Momo just shook her head and smirked at her wife's clingyness.

"Should we open it?"

"We should. It's PD-nim after all."

Momo opned the email and an invitation was revealed to them. Its for JYP's founding anniversary.

Silence enveloped the two. Then a crying sound wake them up from everything they are thinking.

The couple rushed upstairs. Momo opened the door and immediately carried the crying baby girl.

Mina looked at the other crib and saw a smiling baby boy.

"seems like someone's a bit moody today. Right Hiro?" Momo said as she cooed the little girl who's now calmed already

"She's always like this whenever she wokes up without you Love. Hime's totally a Mama's girl. She's as clingy as you Love." Mina said and kissed their baby girl

"and this little boy here is as calm as his Mommy. Good morning Hiro-chan!" Momo said and kissed their baby boy too.

The two looked at each other. 

"will they be fine travelling to Korea?" Mina asked.

"I think they will. And I'm sure the girls will he surprised when they'll see these two."

"So its settled, i'll book our flight later i came back from the town."

"let me do that. You'll be busy with the harvest and delivery. I'm sure Lucy will be here soon so i'll book us our ticket bavk to Seoul." Mina said 

The couple then went down and settle the twins to their high chairs for their breakfast.

After breakfast, Momo put the twins to theur playpen and help Mina in the kitchen as her phone rings.

"seems like someone's coming back to Seoul too." Momo said and answered the caller.

"Hello?"

"MOMORING!!!!!"

"Yah! Can you lower down your voice? You're damaging my ear Satang!" Momo answered

"Sorry, where's Minari?" Sana asked

"She's beside me. Talk, she's listening." Momo commented.

"Im coming to Seoul." 

Mina and Momo just smiled.

"we received the email too."

"You see, its been 5 years since our disbandment. And its been 3 years since we saw you two. You know i always supported you with what ever your decision is but please come and see us. We missed you two already. I think everyone in JYP wants to see you two. Please."

"but..." Mina talked but was then cut by Sana.

"if you'll only tell us where you are then i wont be as despirate as i am now. Everyone's despirate to see you two also. Nayeon Unnie basically gave me a death threat if i can't bring you two in Seoul. Jihyo's been bombarding me with text messages to remind me of you two. The maknae line wont believe me when i told them that i dont know where you two are. So please bless my soul and come to Seoul to meet us!" 

......Silence.....

"You done with your speech Satang?" Momo savagely said

"YAH!"

Mina just laughed at the two.

"Were going to the company's anniversary. See you in there Sana-chan!" Mina said making Sana cheer from the other side.

Momo just hung up and smiled at Mina.

"why did you hung up? Were not yet done talking to her." 

"Let her calm down first. She's scaring the twins." Momo said as she looked at the babies who are looking at them now.

Mina just nod at her wife.

Moments later, the girl's group chat ringtone sounded. Mina took hee phone she smiled as soon as she saw the girls' messages:

Sana: "MIMO'S COMING!!!!!" 

Jihyo: "You succeeded?"

Nayeon: "I LOVE YOU SANA!"

Chaeyoung: "See you soon Unnies!"

Dahyun: "Unnie! Book me a flight with you when you go back to where you are from! IM COMING WITH YOU AND THAT'S FINAL!"

Jeongyeon: "Na do!!!!"

Tzuyu: "Gomawo Sana Unnie."

Mina just looked at her partner and kissed her.

"We better pack some things and presents for them. They deserve some of it." Mina said as she play with Hiro's toes.

"You know you're better than me when it comes to that. How about i babysit the twins then you can go and look for some presents for them?" Momo answered

"then how about we bring the twins out tomorrow? Its been so long since we went with them to shop. Hiro and Hime needs to socialize too. How about that?" Mina countered

"You're the boss Maam!" 

Mina just smiled and hugged Momo. They remained like that for aome more minutes before Hime started to whine.

"Your daughter really took after you a lot." Mina said 

"She's mine after all. Dont you like having 2 Momo's in the house?"

"I dont like. I just love."

Mina then gave Momo her sweet smile and they went to kissed their twins too.

"i can look at the three of you whole day and i'll be happy and contented with my life."

"me too. I love you" Mina whispered

"I love you too." Momo answered.

A WEEK LATER:

INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

"welcome to South Korea!"

The soundsystem blasted as the speaker greeted the guests and residents in the arrival area. 

A group of 3 girls and 2 men are standing in the arrival area. The girls are all wearing simple clothes, hat and glasses to conceal their identities.

"Are you really sure they'll be arriving at this hour, Sana?" Jeongyeon asked

"I think so..." Sana answered

"What? You're not sure? You know that i can kill you right here, right now, with that answer of yours right?"

"That's what Mina said Jeongie!" Sana answered.

"Guys please, let's just wait silently. We dont want to be recognized right? So please let's just wait for them." the youngest of the three, Jihyo, calmly said

Jeongyeon just glared at Sana and the latter just smiled at her. Jihyo tried to look around and then she saw someone and smiled. 

"They're here..." Jihyo whispered. 

Jihyo rushed to hug Momo who's now with an airport personnel pushing a total of 6 trolleys and some bags.

"YAH! Be careful!" Momo said but held the younger girl in a tight hug. It was then followed with Sana and Jeongyeon joining their hug.

"We missed you!!!" Sana said while crying

"You're crying? Satang we just talked yesterday!" Momo said laughing.

"It's different from seeing and hugging like these. I missed you so much, pabo!" sana said and nuzzled more in Momo's neck.

"Look at this happy married girl! Miss you roommate!" Jeongyeon

"Missing you too Roommate." Momo said and hugged Jeonyeon too.

The girls then let Momo go.

"Yah, . . Dont you miss us Hirai?" Twice's manager asked Momo.

"OPPA!"

Momo hugged the two.

"How's married life?" one of the managers asked

"peaceful and happy Oppa." she said with a grin

"i can see that."

"wait, where's Minari?" Sana said looking for the youngest Jline member.

"they'll be here soon. She just need to sign some of our papers in the immigration. They'll be here later, oh. They're here."

Momo smiled at how their 5 fetchers reacted when they saw Mina, walking her way to them while pushing a black twin stoller.

"am i dreaming?" Jihyo said

"are you dreaming of Mina walking her way here while pushing a stroller?" Jeongyeon

"then we are all having the same dream!" Sana answered

Momo just shook her head and went to Mina. She took the twin's stroller from her wife and Mina immediately went to envelope the 3 shocked older members in a hug.

"UNNIES!"

Sana untangled Mina's hug and went to peek at the covered stroller Momo is holding. Eyes widening as she saw two babies sleeping peacefull inside.

"ARE YOU TWO KIDDING US?" Sana said loudly making the baby girl inside the other stroller move. 

"Yah! You're so noisy! People will know its us! Let's get in the van first. Which way Oppa?" Momo said making the other girls senses back.

"just follow us." Manager

"I need an explanation to this Hirai Momo and Hirai Mina! A complete, detailed explanation!"

"we have all the time later Satang. Just let us rest first. We just came from a very long flight. And the twins need to rest first." Momo said eyeing Jihyo

"of course. Dont worry i'll handle Sana. You two should rest with..."

"Hime and Hiro. That's their names." Mina answered

"Hirai Hiro, Hirai Hime. Woah! I fell in love with their names already." Jeongyeon said.

"wait until you meet them properly later. You'll fell deep." Momo proudly said.

They arrived in the van. The other one was full with their things while the other one is where they are riding.

Momo expertly dettached the carseats from the stroller and passed it to Mina who locked the twins seats to the car. The 3 other girls just looked amazed on how the couple move things easily.

"you two really changed a lot. Especially you Mo." jihyo said

"i need to. We have two kids to take care of. So we really need to upgrade our systems." Momo said with a smile as she settled herself beside Mina.

"I felt like a proud Mom hearing you saying that Momoring." Jeongyeon teased making Momo grin and the others laugh.

"me too. Now i know i raised you two well." Jihyo commented.

"I'm still upset of you two but Jeong and Jihyo are right. You two are very capable now. I dont have no doubt with Mina but Momo being like this is a bit shocking. My two babies are now very mature. I'm crying." Sana said making Momo grimaced

"You're too dramatic Satang." Momo said. Mina just smiled and lean closer to Momo.

The 3 girls then yawned as well as Mina. 

"Sleep Love, you never had a proper sleep since we departed." Momo

"I really want to but we still need to take care of the twins later. I'll just have a headache later after the nap so i better just stay awake and sleep straight later at the dorm." Mina said and nuzzled her face in Momo's neck

"ok. If that's what you like."

AN HOUR LATER

TWICE DORM: 

"They're asleep now. Nayeon just got home 2 hours ago from her photoshoot."

"so we need to be quiet coz im sure she'll kill us later if she'll be awaken when we sneak in." Jihyo

They silently entered the dorm. The managers let the trolleys lined up in the livingroom while Momo and jeongyeon are now holding the carseats with the twins inside.

Mina unlocked one of the bags and took out the bumper mat that will serve as the twins' crib for their stay.

"go change the twins. I'll just assemble this. I'll help you as soon as i'm finished here."

Mina folowed Momo and settled the twins with the help of Jihyo.

Mina took the twins out of the carseats and put them in the bed. She washed the twins using their wipes and changed the twins to their pajamas. Momo entered and put the mat near the bed, arranged the twins's pillows and blankets before laying the babies comfortably. Momo gave the twins their milk and she let them sleep while Mina's taking a shower.

"you three should sleep too. We're good now. I'll just check on some things then I'll go get some rest too." Momo said

"you sure you dont need more help?" Jeongyeon asked

"I'm good. No worries." 

The 3 members kissed her goodnight and left her.

Momo arranged everything they need for the night and before going to the other bathroom to do her night routine.

She then went back to their room to see her wife sleeping already. She kissed her twins first and then went to her wife's side to rest too.

MORNING, 9:30 AM...

"MOMO?!"

Nayeon's voice was heard. 

"Good morning Unnie! Coffee, tea or me?" 

"OMG!!! YOU!!!!" 

Nayeon run to Momo and crushed the younger girl in a hug!

"OMO! It's really you!"

"Unnie! You're killing me!" Momo said making the elder one entangled herself from her.

"I missed you much Momoring! When did you arrived? Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You were sleeping soundly when we arrived plus its already late so we just let you sleep. I missed you too Nappppbong unnie!" Momo said and hugged her Unnie. She just then heard her sniff, then followed by a laugh by no other than Jeongyeon.

"Aigoo Nabongs! Its too early to cry! Yah Momoring, what did you do to this Bunny?" 

Nayeon slap Jeongyeon's shoulder after wiping her tears.

"you unrespectful brats!" The eldest among the 3 said making the other two laugh.

"why you're up so early Momoring? Dont you have some jetlag or what?" Jeongyeon said as Momo handed her some coffee.

"Aspirin heals! Plus someone's up early and i dont think she would stop whining until we go out, i dont want to disturb everyone so we just went out to buy some things we need here also." Momo explained

"Mina? Whining? That penguin knew how to whine now? Woah! I never imagined Mina whining like a kid. 3 years really changes you two a lot." Nayeon commented making Momo and Jeong look at each other and laugh. 

"Where is she?" Jeongyeon asked

"in the living room. She's playing when i left her." 

"Living room? I haven't seen her there?!" 

Their conversation was cut with a loud voice:

"BABY!!!!!!???????"

The 3 older girls looked at where the voice from to see Dahyun and the rest of the maknae line standing in the living room with a surprised face and are looking at something nor someone.

"Seems like they met her already." Momo said. 

She turned the stove off and went to the living room followed by the confused Nayeon and the amused Jeongyeon

Momo then walk her way to her daughter and pick her up from her playpen. 

"MOMO UNNIE!!!!" 

The 3 girls said surprising the baby and making her cry. The 3 girls covered mouth and said their sorry as Momo coed the crying baby in her arms.

"Hey. . . There... There... Its just your Aunties. . . Relax Hime, they wont hurt you baby girl..." Momo said as she gently tap her daughters back as she kissed her fluffy cheeks.

Then a sleepy Jihyo and Sana arrived and joined them. The two immediately help Momo to distract the little girl.

Then Mina who's now carrying the now awake Hiro arrived with a worried face. while the other 4 people in the room looks so confused.

"What happened Love? Why is Hime crying?" Mina asked as she passed Hiro to Sana and took Hime from Momo.

"she was just surprised with her Imo's loud voices."

"sorry, they're not just used to be in loud places." Mina kissed her daughter and rock her to calm her down. 

Momo then took Hiro from Sana

"Morning my prince." Momo said and kissed her son.

"Wait, what's going on here? Can someone please explain everything?!" Nayeon said

"Can you please wait for the baby to calm down first Unnie? You are scaring your niece and nephew!" Jeongyeon said

The maknaes and Nayeon just nod.

"how about we continue this in the dining room? I prepared breakfast already." Momo said

"let me prepare the table. Help me you three" jeongyeon said and pointed at the 3 youngests.

"Sure Unnie." they all answered.

Mina and Momo walked to the dining room with the twins as the other girls are following them.

"Everyone, i want you to meet our kids. Hirai Hiro and Hirai Hime." Mina started

"Kids?" Nayeon

"you heard her right Unnie." Momo replied

"h-ho-how?" Nayeon

"IVF exists Unnie. Its not new anymore!" Jeongyeon 

"can you let me finish?!" Nayeon replied and looked at the couple holding their children

"How dare you two keep this from US?! You having kids this beautiful and handsome? You should have told us the moment you knew! So we can help you through it all! You deprived us to see these two cutest babies in the world! You brats!" Nayeon said with flowing tears. 

Mina and Momo felt guilty and walk to Nayeon to hug their eldest.

"you two should made up the years we lost with the twins." Nayeon said

"how? Just tell us Unnie." Mina said

"I'll block my 2 week schedule and i will go home with you no mattef where is your place. So you better book our flight now." Nayeon said

"Unnie! You should discuss that with your manager first. You cant just decide on your own!" Mina interrupted

"Ani, i can decide whatever i want." Nayeon said

"Actually i already blocked everyone's sched, well except Sana since this girl already did what she needs to do." Jihyo.

"you what?" Momo asked

"we already blocked our schedule so you better book our flight together in wherever you are going home. Arrasseo?" Jihyo commanded her Unnie making Momo frown and snap her younger member's shoulder.

"You should really learn to respect your elders Jihyo-ssi. At least in front of my children." Momo seriously said making Jihyo shut . 

They were used to the funny and once happy go lucky Momo but they also knew that a serious and quiet Momo will always be the scary one.

"Mianhe Unnie." Jihyo said

"Mo, relax... No worries girls, I'll book your flights as soon as possible." Mina said as she held Momo's hand.

Everyone's quiet and Momo just sighed.

"Mianhe..." Momo said

Jihyo just hugged her and the two of them smiled.

"It's been so long since i saw you being that mad. I kinda miss it but its also scary Unnie." Jihyo commented.

"yah, i just dont want the twins to see that. I want them to grow up as a happy, respectful and kind kids. Im really sorry." 

"kwenchana, we understand it. So relax Unnie." Jihyo also said.

Jeongyeon served their food with the help of the maknaes. Momo gave Hiro to Nayeon as she took the babies' food.

"you cooked? We can just gave them fruits Love. You need to rest too." Mina

"the Princess started to cry when she woke up this morning so i decided to bring her out for a walk and also to buy some of the things we need here . I also saw the vegetables on the way home so i just bought it so they can have their fruits and veggies intake. I cant sleep already so i just decided to cook for everyone. Plus i took aspirin for my headache too so i'm good." Momo explained as she gave Hiro his food.

"Yukssi Uri Momoring jjang!" Jeongyeon commented.

Momo jusy grinned at her.

"its her daily routine. Waking up in the morning to cook the twins' food and then left us to work after kissing us goodbye even if were all asleep. She'll go home during lunch then put the twins to sleep then she'll lock herself in our office to work. She'll be out around 5 then she'll spend the rest of the day on playing with the kids and helping me cook dinner for us." Mina said

"woah. Momo being out of bed all day? That's a great improvement!" Sana commented

"i should work hard for my family. Remember i have a lot of people depending of me now so i need to improve too!" 

"and she doing great with everything she's doing. Plus the people around us takes care of us a lot. So were happy in everything we are having now." Mina

"we are happy about you too. But let's change the topic first. Did you two have you dress for tonight's event?" Nayeon asked

Mina and Momo looked at each other then shook their heads.

"What? You dont have your dress later? We need to call stylist Unnie!" Nayeon said and called for their stylist.

Nayeon talked on the phone for a while and then went back to eat her breakfast after 

"they'll be in the hotel around 1 PM to prepare us all. Same team as the people we work with. They're all excited to see you two." 

" we are too Unnie."

"You bringing the twins later Unnie?" chaeyoung asked

"they'll just stay in the hotel room JYP booked for us later. Lucy, my secretary is arriving later at 1 so we have someone to look after the kids later."

"That's good to hear." Chaeyoung said

"im also ready to look after them later though." Tzuyu said

"We are partying tonight." Jeongyeon said

"we shoukd really get ready now. manager Oppa messaged me that they'll pick us up by 11." Jihyo

"what? I still need to pack the twins things for later!" Mina worriedly said

"Love relax, i already prepared it last night. We'll just need to bring their diaper bags and our blue luggage bag. We're all set, no worries." Momo said

"thanks Love." Mina said 

"How about you take the twins for their bath? I'll just clean everything here then." Momo said and Mina just shook her head.

"The only thing Momo cant do to the twins is to give them a bath. She's still afraid that she'll hurt them." Mina said making the others look at Momo weirdly

"Wae? What if im bathing them and i accidentally put some soap on their eyes or mouth or nose or ears? What i put soap to them and they slip out of my hands? You know im clumsy and i dont want to hurt my children with my clumsiness." Momo explained

Mina went to Momo and kissed her wife.

"Love, relax. I understand ok? Should we now work with our previous plan?" Mina said signalling everyone with her eyes.

" Ah, ne, i'll go check my bags." Sana excused herself

"I'll go with you Unnie!" Dahyun and Tzuyu said in chorus 

"No jam Hyung! Should we list our new jokes for tonight?" Chaeyoung said dragging the older.

"I'll go help Mina preparing the twins." Nayeon said and left with Hiro

"I'll go wash the dishes. You can go prepare the twins things Momoring." Jihyo narrated

Everyone dispursed and its just Mina and Momo with Hime.

"You should really calm down Love, the girls are scared of you now. Relax, they didn't mean anything bad." Mina

"I'm just... Sorry, I should apologize later. Am i bad?" Momo asked her wife.

"No, your just over reacting to some things but not bad." Mina said

"It's just... I dont want anything to happen to you nad the twins. I dont want things to happen again." Momo said

"Hey, . .Love, its been a year already. Plus, look we're all good now. The twins are ok, i am ok. Please lessen down you worries. Plus the girls are here to help us, not to scare us. They were family right?" 

Momo just nod.

"Now lets go, i need to give Hime her bath, you choose what dress and headband she'll use today." Mina

Mina smiled and walked but she then stopped when Momo hugged her from behind.

"I love you so much..." Momo whispered

"and i love you so so much too." Mina said and give Momo a kiss.

1PM - CONRAD HOTEL, SEOUL, SK

The group arrived with their managers. All are so excited to meet Mina and Momo and also they are so surprised to meet the Myoui-Hirai Twins for the first time too. Min and Momo forbids eveeyone to post or tell the other JYP employee about the twins they want to surprise everyone 

Lucy, Mina and Momo's secretary arrived around 1 and is now in the other room so the twins can have their nap in a silence.

"before i forget Unnie, have you brought some dresses for Mina and Momo?" Nayeon 

"of course. I cant forget about this two." their stylist said

Then a rack full of dresses were presented to them. 

"White and black is our theme. You choose what you like." 

Mina just stand up and choose the dress they're going to wear. It's a habit for Mina to prepare Momo's working clothes the night before so the older one can just wear it in the morning.

"Love, would you prefer the white one or the black one?" Mina asked

"i'll let the black swan wear black. I'll go get the white one." Momo answered

"Im not the black swan anymore. Im just Hirai Mina now. I'll give that title to Hime soon"

"You will always be my black swan but i will love Hime as the next black swan though." 

The two absentmindedly conversed in English making the other people around them look at them amused.

"woah, daebak! I cant remember Momo talking in english this good. She cant even speak Korean and even her own language well!" Nayeon said

"This is what we call an over-all system upgrade!" Jeongyeon uttered making everyone laugh.

"3 years living abroad helped a lot." Momo said and grinned.

They were all busy with their preparation when a knock was heard. 

"annyeonghaseo? Is Hirai Momo and Hirai Mina around?" a voice very familiar to them was heard.

"PD-NIM!!!" 

The said two went to hug their father figure.

"now, my children are complete." JYP said with his teary eyes. "i missed you two so much that i already planned of getting my things ready to see you two when you dismissed my invitation." JYP said as he hughed the two.

"good thing we did not." Momo grinned

"you two look still good. Im worried Mina might aged fast because of Momo but look at the two of you? Still young, happy and inlove!" 

"Momo's not PD-nim, she took care of me." Mina corrected him

"Btw, your Oppas are waiting for you two. They are all excited to see you. Everyone are so eager to see you two."

"we are excited to see everyone too." Momo said

JYP gave Momo and Mina a tight hugged before letting the girls go.

"I'm happy you are back. Now go and prepare. You need to look so good for everyone. One more thing, i just want the two of you to enjoy the night. Are we clear?" 

"Ne PD-nim." the two said 

Everyone's now ready. Their past staff are all busy checking last minute preparations as well as all the members too.

Mina and Momo went to see the twins first before they head down.

"ready to see everyone?" Jihyo asked.

"very much." 

Twice entered one by one. They are welcomed with wild applause and cheer but the commotion was doubled when Momo and mina entered the hall. ITZY members rushed to hug the two and everyone joined them. 2PM was the last one to welcome the couple.

"you two look so happy and contented. Im happy that my wish for the two of you are happening." Taecyeon said

"we really are Oppa. Thank you." Mina said

"are you taking care of our Mina, Momoring?" Nickhun asked the older girl.

"of course. You can ask her if you want." 

"Momo's the best Oppa. No questions asked." Mina declared making Momo smirk

The other Oppas just laughed. 

Everyone's enjoying, singing, dancing, eating, and telling stories, until Mina received a message from Lucy, asking her some help.

Mina worriedly held Momo's hand, the latter looked at her and smiled. Momo understands just by looking at Mina.

"Seems like they are excited to meet everyone too." Momo 

"i think they really are." Mina said and excused themselves.

"problem" Jeongyeon asked the couple

Momo shake her head and smiled.

"the gifts are ready. We'll go get them" Mina 

"need help?" Nayeon 

"No need Unnie. Just enjoy yourselves here. We'll be back in no time." Momo

The couple excused themselves and left the venue. They went to the twin's room and saw Lucy trying her best to pacify the younger twin.

"She wont stop screaming and i cant calm her down. She's not like this when we are together at home." Lucy explained.

Momo took Hime from Lucy and hushed the crying baby. 

"relax, its just normal for Hime. She's always like this whenever Momo's not there when she wakes up, so calm down.  And look, seems like someone's cooperating a lot." Mina said and held Hiro.

"He's so good to me. Good thing he decided to not join his twin sister." Lucy said with a sigh earning a laugh from the couple.

"you better change now. We are joining the party downstairs." Mina.

"Me?! No no, no way. I'm fine here Unnie. I'll just rest besides im not feeling good. Jet lag's killing me." Lucy  explained

"all of a sudden?" Momo said with her eyebrows raising.

Lucy just sighed and looked at Mina.

"we need help with the twins later too." Mina said

"The other Unnies are with you. Plus im sure everyone will line up just to see and carry the twins." Lucy answered

"But aside from our members, its just you Hime and Hiro is comfortable with. Please Lucy? We really need you downstairs." Momo said with a pout 

Lucy just looked at her Unnies and rolled her eyes in defeat.

"I cant ....."

"your dress is inside the closet if you haven't seen it already. Go change and well change the twins clothes too." Momo said

Lucy check the dress the couple prepared for her and her eyes grew bigger when she saw how beautiful the black and white dress is. She rushed to the washroom and changed. 

Mina took the clothes Momo prepared for the twins ahead...

"Mama has good taste in choosing your clothes but not hers." Mina said

"just the best for our kids Mitang." Momo grinned

"i know Mama. I know." Mina said.

After changing the twins, Momo put Hime in her playpen first and arranged the armani baby bag they need to bring. She filled the water bottles as well as the furmula milk they need, put bibs and towels as well as extra pacifiers for the twins.

"ready?" Mina

"Always." Momo said

Lucy took the bag with her while the couple held their twins. Momo holding their little black swan who's wearing a black dress with her black ribbon head dress armed with her elegant personalized black pacifier with her name engraved on it and Mina holding their little prince dressed with a white armani jr suit, as well as his own personalized white pacifier with his name too.

They first took a family picture with Lucy's help before heading down to surprise everyone.

Jeongyeon's POV

"Where are Momo Unnie and Mina Unnie?" Chaeyoung asked

"they went to check on the twins. Wae?" 

"PD-nim are looking for them. Should i go get them?" Chaeyoung said.

My phone buzzed and I saw Momo's message telling me to tell the soundsystem operator to change the music to a mellow one. I gave my phone to Chae.

"I'll go inform them." Chaeyoung said and left her seat.

The music changed and the environment change to a peaceful one. That time Momo and Mina entered. 

"they're here." 

Everyone looked at where i was looking and i heard gasps from the people around me.

JYP was the first one to recover. He walked to Mina and Momo and i saw how he tried his best to supress his tears. The girls and i walked to where they are and i heard him sniff.

"PD-nim, meet our twins. Myoui-Hirai Hiro and Hime. Twins, hug your J-pappi." Momo said

JYP took the curious Hiro from Mina and kissed him

"woah. I'm a grandpappi now?" JYP said making everyone laugh.

"yes you are PD-nim." Mina said.

"and look at how beautiful these kids are. Are you really sure you are the parents of these two?" JYP joked but tears of happiness are flowing from his eyes.

"i can give you a copy of the DNA test if you want." Momo answered

JYP gave Hiro to Mina and was about to get Hime when the baby girl's lips started to quiver and eyes started to get red. The baby nuzzled in Momo's neck after giving the old man a glare. JYP distanced himself and the others chuckled.

"This little princess is scary." JYP said

"Sweetie, its J-pappi. Don't be scared. He's Mommy and Mama's guardian. He's a good man." Momo cooed the little girl in her arms.

"Im sorry for that she just woke up without Momo or Me so she's still a bit grumpy. She's always like that especially when she's not that familiar with the people around her." Mina explained as she pat Hime's back.

"just give her some time to adjust and you'll get tired of her. Maybe 30 minutes is the longest." Momo said

I looked at how everyone smiled at the 4. I saw how happy they are for Mina and Momo. If only all the people around them are like this, im sure these two will never leave Korea. Im sure they would never us. But we cant force people to accept them its hard for us to convince everyone and i know its hardest for Minari and Momoring too. But look at them now. They were happy and that's the most important thing for us. 

"Jeongyeonie, are you ok?" i looked at my right to see a worried Sana.

"ani, im good. Im just happy to see Momo and Mina happy and enjoying tonight." 

"Na do. But i know they would be real happy if their family will be here celebrating and laughing with them. If only..." Sana whispered.

"haven't they contacted anyone from their Family?" 

"I dont know. Mina and Momo never mentioned it to me. We never talked about them. If only their family accepted them as how we and JYP family accepted them, Mina and Momo will be completely happy and worry free now. If only..."

"Yah, i know time will come that they'll realize how they wasted a lot of precious time they should be with Mina and Momo as well as with Hime and Hiro. Time will come that their family will be complete. Let's just hope that time will come fast so these two will be completely happy. What's important right now is we are always there for Mina and Momo and we will fill in the gap their family left. Arrasseo?" 

Sana just nod and wiped her tears for her. Mina and Momo is always be close to every member but Sana will always be different and special. 

"What are you two doing being emotional and hugging here?" Nayeon Unnie said and hugged us.

"someone's being a little sentimental here so i just gave her some reassuring hug." i said.

Nayeon Unnie just shake her head them flicked Sana's forehead.

"You baby, stop thinking too much. Momo and Mina are happy and that's it. Stop everthinking. That's Jihyo's work. Stop being emotional, that's my work. And stop over reacting, its Jeong's work. You know what you should be doing? You should be happy and cheerful coz that's what you are good at. Be our sunshine as you already are and now be Hiro and Hime's sunshine Imo. That's your role. Leave the problems and concerns to us elders. We can manage it." Nayeon Unnie might look immature but she will always be out foundation of strength. She will always be our Unnie.

Sana just nod and wiped her tears and smiled.

"that's better. Now go help Mina with Hiro. He likes you more that any of us. That boy knew who to be close with. He's clever to choose someone who'll spoil him so much." 

Sana walked to Mina and took Hiro with her.

"everythings gonna be fine. . . Im hoping for that." I heard Unnie said

"yeah, let's stay positive for them." 

The twins become the center of the celebration. They were showered with love and happiness the whole time. Momo and Mina are happy with that. The twins are now smiling and laughing at everyone else. 

"Seems like they are now sleepy. Look at Hiro." Mina said to Momo.

"He'll cry in 3,2,1..."

In Momo's cue, Hiro cried startling Dahyun who's currently carrying him. Hime in Chaeyoungs arms copied and her brother and joined the concert. Everyone stopped what they are doing and looked at thecrying babies and the worried sitters.

"Yah! what did you two do?" Nayeon asked 

"we never did anything. They just cried Unnie. I will never hurt Hiro." Dahyun said in panic

"and Hime just decided to join her brother. Dahyun Unnie and I are just talking about the art exhibit in Jeju next week." Chaeyoung defended the two of them

"Momo will kill you two for hurting her kids." Jihyo joined Nayeon in teading the two sitters

"Unnie, you know how scary Momo Unnie is right?" Tzuyu added making the two paled.

Mina and Momo can see how scared Dahyun and Chaeyoung are. 

"Let's go stop them before Dahyun and Chaeng have a heart attack." Mina said and chuckled.

The parents approached the commotion. Dahyun and Chaeyoung paled and Momo just laughed at the maknae's faces.

"hold the twins facing you, then adjust them so their heads are  comfortable on your shoulder. Hold them close and start tapping their back as you sway them softly. Relax, they are just sleepy." Momo said and put the twins' pacifiers back to their mouth.

The two sitters followed Momo's instructions and the two immediately stopped crying as they on their pacifiers and closed their eyes.

"and you should stop bullying these two. Woah. I never saw Dahyun this pale." Momo said making them laugh

When they saw that the twins are in deep sleep, Momo took Hime from Chaeyoung and carried her, same as Mina took Hiro from Dahyun.

"i thinl we should call it a day. The twins need to rest now. We'll go now PD-nim." Momo said as she approached JYP

"can i take you out for lunch tomorrow?" JYP

"Sure. Actually we would love to tour around JYP headquarters and taste the cafeteria food again." Momo

"i would love to tour you around. Will you bring the twins?" 

"of course. They should know where Mommy and Mama worked when we are younger." Momo

"Yah! You are not that old Momoring!" JYP chuckled.

"we see you tomorrow J-pappi!" Mina said as she waved Hiro's  hand to JYP.

"see you too." 

JYP kissed the family's head and asked the manager to drive the family back to the dorm. The remaining girls followed Momo and Mina and went home together. 

THE NEXT DAY:

MYOUI'S RESIDENCE
KOBE, JAPAN

The Myoui's are currently having a peaceful breakfast. 

Mr. Myoui. is reading a newspaper, Mrs. Myoui, eating her toast and Kai Myoui drinking his coffee while playing with Ray. It's now their morning routine that Kai, their eldest hates.

"I'm done. Thanks for the breakfast." 

Kai stands up and is about to walk upstairs when a very familiar face was featured in the a Japanese morning news. He took the TV's remote from his father's side and increased the volume of the TV.

"Twice members reunite in JYP Entertainment's Anniversary dinner.

Last night mark JYP Entertainment' *th Founding Anniversary and it was celebrated with a star studded dinner and celebration. All the artists and also employees under the said label were all present. Twice arrived in the venue together with their managers all dressed with their black and white gowns and suits. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu arrived and waved to their fans happily but what makes this event special is when Momo and Mina arrived making the group complete for the first time after 3 years. 

Hirai Momo and Myoui Mina, now Hirai Mina, left the entertainment business 3 years ago after their wedding. The couple being the first members to get married, to each other, decide to go back to their normal lives and stay away from the spotlight. They might gave up their celebrity status but JYP always states that Mina and Momo are still a part of Twice and JYP nation. The couple arrived holding hands with Momo wearing a white dress and Mina with her signature black dress (being Twice's black swan herself), joined the photo op and waved to their fans who are crying with happiness. The couple might be out of the limelight for 3 years but people admired how they never changed at all. Still the beautiful, elegant and happy couple they are. JYP Ent. staff, crew and their co-artists welcome them with a loud applause and warm hugs. JYP himself cant stop tearing up as he looked at the 9 girls complete. 

But that's not the end of the surprise. After dinner, Momo and Mina arrived back in the venue holding babies. They introduced the kids to JYP as their own twins. JYP was in tears as he held the twins and kissed them as his own grandchildren. 

Mina and Momo introduced their new bundles of joy to everyone and everyone was so ecstatic to meet and hold them. The Myoui-Hirai twins are named Hiro and Hime, the newest members of the JYP Nation. We can see how twice members are happy to have Momo and Mina back but they were more happy to have the couple and the twins with them. The members took their time holding the twins to help the couple as well as to have some special time with their niece and nephew. Even JYP cant take his eyes away from his grandkids and was happy to be called as J-Pappi as what Mina and Momo wanted their children to call him. Their company hoobaes and sunbaes are happy to be called as Imo and Samchons too. The proud Imo and Samchons can't stop themselved from posting photos of the twins with them. The family and twice went home earlier as the other artists as Mina and Momo announced the twins' bedtime. 

JYP himself pushed the twin's stroller to the lobby and helped Mina and Momo in placing the twins to their carseats. The couple and the rest of the girls hugged him and waved goodbye. 

Hopefully this is not the last time we'll see the Myoui-Hirai Family. And hoping for their happy and life ahead of them.

Then photos of the family was played on the screen.

"they were back and im happy to see them happy." Kai said, his parents remained silent

"turn the TV off, Kai." his father said

"are you not happy to see your daughter? Ow, i forgot you announced that she's not part of the Myoui family already. That you already disowned her. That you dont have a daughter anymore. How can i forget that?"

"Kai please. . ." his mother said in a stern voice

"you see that? You see how happy Mina is? That happiness is what she wanted that we cant give her, that only Momo can. See that kids with JYP and twice? It's supposed to be us they are with! It's supposed to be us cuddling them, kissing them, and loving them but because of your pride, we cant never do that to them. Is it hard to accept that Mina just want to be happy with Momo? Is it hard to accept that Mina wants to have a happy and peaceful life with one she love? You know what Mom? Dad? If not for Mina's request taht i should stay with you? I might be with her and Momo now, helping her taking care of my niece and nephew, not here with you, living this monotonous life you wanted. But i really wanted to end this. I want to see my sister, my sister-in-law and my niece and nephew. Disown me if you want to but im going to meet them in Korea." 

Kai was about to leave his parents but he faced them and leave them some words.

"It's not wrong to accept and change. Hope you'll change your mind."

Kai then left them dumbfounded and started to pack. He glanced to a photo of him and Mina.

"we have a lot of catching up to do. And i wont stop until i hear all your stories." Kai said and smiled.

HIRAI'S RESIDENCE
KYOTO, JAPAN

Mrs. Hirai is busy cleaning her younger daughter's room.

"Ma! You should see the news!" Hana said and the TV in Momo's room.

The same news regarding Momo and Mina's arrival in Korea is on.

Mrs. Hirai walked to the TV and touched her youngest daughter's face on the screen. Her tears started to fall. She missed Momo. She missed her baby so much that it hurts her everytime she remembered how they judged her, how they disowned her, and how they sent her away telling her not to see them again.

She cried so much and she felt an arm that hugged her tight. Another person who hurt their beloved Momo. Mr. Hirai kneeled down and enveloped his wife in a tight hug as he joined her cry.

"shhh. Stop crying... We will do everything to win her back. I will do anything so they'll forgive us and have us back. We will be have them back and we will stay with them and support them no matter what." Mr. Hirai stated

Hana smiled, she's so happy to hear it from her parents. She's so relieved that they are now accepting not just Momo but also Mina in the family. Hana walked and hugged her parents. But she stopped halfway when she saw Momo and Mina holding babies in their hands.

"BABIES!" Hana uttured making her parents looked at the screen. Smiles formed in the two olders faces.

"they looked like Mina so much but still have Momo's features too." Mr. Hirai said.

"we have grandchildren now!" Mrs. Hirai announced. 

The proud grandparents hughed each other.

"Hana, book us plane tickets to Korea as soon as possible." Mr. Hirai said 

"Then you two should pack your things now." Hana said

"we are ready with our bags Hana. We just need the plane tickets to Korea." Mr. Hirai said.

Hana just looked at her parents and absentmindedly went to her room to book their flight. She never imagined how ready her parents are. She booked the nearest flight to Korea and informed their parents of their departure time. She's even surprised to see the two already dressed and with their bags ready and waiting for her.

They went to the airport and were waiting for their flight when Mr. Hirai  faced Hana.

"can you put this picture as the first picture i will see as i open my cellphone?" 

Hana looked at her father and then back to the phone he is giving her. Hana took it and smiled as she saw the picture her father is referring to.
Its a blurred photo of Momo, Mina and the twins.

"I'll find you a better picture Pa and i'll set it as your desktop and homescreen wallpaper." 

"can you save more picture of them? I want to look at them while we are in the plane."

"i will Pa. Now just relax and just calm down. We will see Momo, Mina and twins later. You need your strength so you can carry your grandkids later, so just relax and be calm." Hana said

Mr. and Mrs. Hirai just held their hands and smiled. 

Hana search photos of her sister and her family and saved a lot as to her father's request. 

Some minutes later, they were now on the plane. Hana looked at her parents and saw how the two olfies looked at the photos of Momo's family. She closed her eyes and smiled.

"we're gonna be complete soon Momoring. Just wait for us ok?" Hana whispered.

11:30 AM

JYP ENTERTAINMENT BLDG.
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

"and our last destination, your Mama's favorite place. The cafeteria." JYP said that made everyone laugh.

As promised JYP gave them a tour in the building. He told them the renovations and some adjustments as well as the new dance practice rooms
and such. Now they are in the cafeteria.

"woah, even the menu are upgraded." Momo said as she checked the screen. 

"i felt so hungry. Can we have lunch now?" Momo whined

"aigoo. Is our piggy momoring back?" Nayeon commented

"that part of Momo never left Unnie. She's always like that." Mina said and took Hime from Momo. 

Momo just grinned and helped Mina with the twin's food. She made sure that the twins are all full before she started eating her food. They were happily chatting and eating when Sana's phone buzzed. Sana who's across Momo and Mina looked at the caller and saw Hana's name registered. Jeongyeon who's beside her saw the caller and just nod.

Sana excused herself from the group  and answered the call away from tjeir table.

"Nee-chan?" 

"Sana? Where are you?" 

"Have you seen the news?"

"yes. Where are all of you Sana-chan?" 

"we are in the building. Why Nee-chan?"

Then a rumbling sound was on.

"hello Sana?" 

Sana's widen in shock. She knew the voice who just called her. 

"AUNTIE??!!!!"

"Sana where are you? Is Momo with you?" then the next thing Sana heard is Mrs. Hirai's crying

Sana begun crying too. She knew how Mr. And Mrs. Hirai suffered after Momo left. Sana will always find time to visit the Hirais everytime she's in Japan. She would always assure them that Momo is ok. She knew how Momo's parents regret their decision of pushing Momo away. And now knowing Momo is just some steps away from her and her Mother is on the phone, Sana started crying.

Then,

"Satang? Why are you crying?" Momo asked 

Sana jumped of shock when she heard Momo's voice. She faced Momo and accidentally put her phone in loud speaker.

"Sana is that Momo? Please tell me its Momo. Please. Is that her Satang? Is she ok? Is she healthy? Is she with Mina? Is Mina ok too?"

"Auntie..."

"Sana please tell me she's with you. Sana i really missed her. I just want to see her. I want to hug her. We want to tell her how sorry we are for everythong we said and did to them. Sana you know how much it pained us so please tell me where she is. I just want to be with my baby. But if she hates us, just let us see them. We wont approach them. We'll look at them from afar. Just Please Sana, please."

Sana looked at Momo and she saw how her bestfriend's tears fell from her eyes as she listened to her Mama talking, begging just to see them.

"Sana will you please help us?" Mrs. Hirai begged

"W-w- where are you Auntie? Are you h-home?" 

"Were in JYP building's lobby. We flew the moment we knew that they're back."

Then a running figure passed Sana. She then saw Momo rushing to the stairs not even minding the elevator. Sana just prayed that Momo wont be attacked by her clumsiness or else Mina would kill her. She ended the call and rushed to follow Momo.

"YAH! MOMO!"

While everyone's busy eating, Mina heard Sana yelling Momo's name. She rushed outside carrying Hiro and saw Sana rushing down the stairs.

"SANA! What's happening?"

"Momo, . . She rushed downstairs."

"Why?" 

"Her family's here."

Mina's eyes widen. She took the elevator down and reached the lobby to see her wife. Sobbing.

Momo rushed without thinking anything else. She just wanted to see her family. She missed everyone of them. Her Mama, her Papa, her older sister. She missed them. She didn't mind the people she passed by, she didn't mind the people she bumped just to see them.

And then, at the lobby, she saw her Mother, crying. Her father, calming her down. And her sister hugging both their parents.

"M-Ma? P-Pa? Nee-chan?" she said, almost a whisper but her family heard her. As soon as her mother saw she, they all rushed to her and envelope her in a hug. They all cried together. Mama Hirai kissed her youngest. Papa Hirai hugged them tighter. While Hana, she cupped Momo's face and wiped her tears.

"Momo were sorry, i beg you please forgive us. Momoring please take us back. . . We love you so much Momo please forgive us..." Mrs. Hirai said.

Momo raised her head and she saw her wife. Mina, together with the rest of the girls, crying too but managed to smile and nod. 

"Mama, Papa, Neechan, im sorry. I love all of you but i love Mina and my kids too. I cant live without them. . . I can't..."

"Momo you dont need to choose. We love you and we love Mina too. Its us who made such big mistake and we want to make right it. Please let us correct the wrong did we made." Mr. Hirai said. 

Momo rushed to hug her Dad as her father catched her and hugged her tight. 

"I love you." she whispered.

"I love you two but your now my number 2." Mr. Hirai said with a smile

"is neechan your number 1 now?" Momo whined.

"no, Hime is my number 1 now. Can i carry her later?" his father whispered. 

Momo smiled and hugged hee father tighter.

"You should ask my wife about that. We need her Mommy's permission too. But let me be your number 1 now before you give that spot to my daughter." Momo said

"your wish is my command, my number one." Papa Hirai said 

Mina's happy to see her wife happy with her family.

"Im happy." she said

"but not completely." Sana answered

"having Momo's family accepting us is more than ok for me. Im now happy coz Hime and Hiro have someone to call grandma and grandpa now." 

"But you'll be more happy if they can have 2 grandmas and grandpas. Right?" Nayeon said

"time will come Unnie. Let time decide i'll just be contented of what Momo and i have now. At least Momo have Auntie and Uncle Hirai now."

"You should start calling us Mama at Papa, Minari. You are Hirai Mina now, you are our daughter now." Mrs. Hirai said and open her arms to hug Mina.

Mina hugged Mrs. Hirai, tears fell from her eyes but Mrs. Hirai wiped it fast. 

"Momo will get mad at me if she'll see you crying. You know how much she loves you. So stop crying Mitang. Now please give Kaa-san a hug."

Mina followed and Mrs. Hirai envelope the younger one in a hug. 

"Im sorry. Were sorry for making it hard for you and Momo. Please forgive us and let us be a part of your lives." 

"we forgive you already. Momo and i cant hate you all. We love you much and we never felt mad at you. We understand taht you just wanted the best for us as parent. Now that we, ourselves are parent already, we understood you more. Forgive us for causing you so much pain too." Mina said

"no Mina. You did nothing wrong but to follow what your heart wants you to do. You two just want to be happy and we now understand how much you love each other. We are happy that Momo made the best choice and that is to choose you. Thank you for making our Momoring happy." Mr Hirai said

"P-papa. . ." Mina shyly said making the Hirai patriarch laugh.

"Its so refreshing to heard another voice calling me that, now please give Otou-san a hug Minari." 

Mina hugged Mr. Hirai and also Mrs. Hirai.

"Can we hold our grandchildren?" Mr. Hirai asked.

Mina smiled and introduce the twins to the two older Hirai.

"please meet the Myoui- Hirai twins. This is Hiro the older one and this little girl here is Hime." Mina gave Hime to Mr. Hirai while Mrs. Hirai held her grandson. They all smile as Hime and Hiro smiled at the older Hirais.

"You happy Momoring?" Hana asked her little sister as she hug her.

"I am Nee-chan. Im just hoping for a complete full blessing. We just need to work with the Myouis now." 

"that's my little sister. The strongest girl i even knew. My fighter Momoring."

Hana hugged Momo but then let go.

"Momoring, i love you but i love to hold my niece and nephew too." Hana said

Momo just nod and walked to where Mina and the others are. JYP welcomed Momo's family. He even arranged the hotel for them as well as closed a restaurant for twice's family dinner with the Hirais joined by JYP's family himself.

Mr. and Mrs. Hirai requested to sleep with their grandkids and the younger couple cant help but agree knowing how excited the new grandparents are. But they also agreed to call Mina and Momo's help if the twins started to be grumpy or whiny.

The younger couple is now on bed cuddling.

"Happy?" Mina

"not completely but happy." Momo whispered

Mina understand. She hugged Momo more and left a kiss on the older's forehead.

"i love you." 

"I love you too." 

They were now getting ready to bed when she heard a soft knock.

"Is Hime awake this early?" Momo said and wore her robe.

"She's suppose to wake up in 3 hours though." Mina said as she look at who the culprit is.

Momo opened the door and was surprised to see someone familiar to her especially to Mina.

"Kai, Neechan?" Momo

"Momo-chan..."

Mina rushed to Momo and was so surprised to see her brother standing in front of them.

"Mina..."

"Neechan? What are you doing here? You should be with mom and dad!" 

"is it wrong to visit my sister?" 

"you left Mom and Dad in Japan? You know they'll hate you for this Nee-chan! You should head back now!" 

"Mina, can we talk?" her brother seriously asked.

Mina sighed then she felt Momo held her hand. She looked at her wife and she saw her nod.

"You go talk to him. Neechan might tell you something important."

"yes really important."

The couple looked at each other again

"give us 5 minutes. We'll just change."

"i'll wait for you two here."

The couple just looked at each other and dressed up. Mina took her small bag with their wallets and also their phones.

They walked down the elevator when Momo held Mina's hand. She knew her wife's nervous and so is she but she remained calm for the both of them.

"I already sent a message to Neechan. No need to worry about the twins. Just concentrate with you brother ok?" Momo

"Hope everything's fine." Mina

"I'm hoping too."

They head to a diner and Kai lead them to a private room. He opned the door and Mina saw her parents sitting straight, and looking serious.

"Go talk to them. Mina, talk to them calmly and respectfully, ok? I'll just wait here outside. Call me if you need help and i'll get you out of there as soon as i can. Ok?" 

"I love you..." Mina said and kissed her wife.

"I love you too."

Mina went inside and Momo looked for the nearest seat to wait for her wife.

WHILE INSIDE THE ROOM:

"Good evening and nice to see you Mr. and Mrs. Myoui." Mina greet her parents 

"Mina....." her mother said

"I dont know what's happening next  but please, i dont want to complicate things with both of us. If you're here to convince me or something, I'll say i'm sorry coz you can't change my decision. If you cant accept that then i wont force you anymore. All i just want is for all pf us to be happy and live our lives to what we wanted. You might saod that you disowned me but i still value you two the same."

Mina stopped and wiped her tears. Mr. and Mrs. Myoui just looked at their crying daughter.

"This might be the last time we'll see each other and for the last time, please let me hug you. Just one hug and i wont see you again. For the last time, please Ma, Pa."

Mrs. Myoui opened her arms and let Mina be enveloped in a hug. Mr. Myoui followed and even gave his youngest a kiss.

"We missed you so much and we dont want this to be the last Mina." her Mom whispered

Mina looked at her parents.

"Will you give us another chance to be with you and your family?" Mr. Myoui said

Mina can't stop her emotions and cried hard as her parents hugged her.

 

Momo heard everything from the inside. She rushed and opned the door to see Mina crying. The first thing she did was to take her away from her parents and hug her, even cover her from them.

"Hurt me all you can, but dont ever hurt Mina. If you dont want me for her, i understand i already accepted it. I will take all the blame. You can do whatevee you wnat to me but it does not chanhe the fact that i love your daughter more than i love myself, that i will do everything for them, that i'm always be beside her no matter what. I just have one request,  Just dont hurt my wife and my kids and i promise you wont see us again." Momo said

The elder couple looked at Momo as she help her wife calm down. They saw how Momo gently held Mina and wiped her tears as well as how she pleade to them. 


"We're going now. Hoping for your safe flight back to Japan." Momo even bowed and was about to assist Mina out when she saw a smile from the latter.

"I love you." Mina said and kissed Momo in front of her parents.

Momo's surprised of the younger's boldness.

"How about let's go up so Mom and Dad can rest?" 

Momo just looked at Mina with a wondering face.

"how about you two give us a welcome hug?" Mrs. Myoui said.

Momo just obliged as Mina pushed her to her mother. The older couple envelope them in a hug.

"sorry for what happened Momo. Kai and everyone around us were right, you are the best person for Mina. Hope you too will forgive us, my daughter." 

"We forgave you a long time ago Mom. We cant hate you all. We never felt that way."

And with that Momo hugged Mina's parents. Everyone knew how close she is to the Myouis and it hurts her so bad that they cant accept the for their daughter but everything's changed now. Momo's so happy now as she can hug and be with her wife's family again.


Then rushing footsteps are heard approaching the room. Moments layer, Mr. and Mrs. Hirai arrived and smiled with relief as they saw the scenario inside.

"seems like you dont need our help anymore." Mrs. Hirai

Mina and Momo just hold hands and smiled.

"This is what we call complete happiness." Momo said

"Yeah. A complete family means complete happiness for us." Mina

The two fathers just shake their hands as the mothers are now hugging.

They all are now seated and busy talking about everything. Mina's now talking about the twins when Momo excused herself. Minutes later Momo arrived back and they call it a night.

"Wait, do you have a place to stay tonight?" Mina asked her Mom

"we'll just go look for a room here."

Momo then gave a key card to Mina's Momo. 

"It's ok already. That's the room beside my parent's room. Let's go so everyone can rest now." Momo said

They all agreed and went up. Momo 
and Mina kissed their parents goodbye and they left to rest too. 

They entered their room quietly.

They then looked at each other.

"This is not a dream right?" Mina whispered

"If this is a dream then what a coincidence that we hare having the same." Momo 

"Now our wish for Hime and Hiro to havr two grandmas and grandpas are coming true." Mina

"And our wish of having our family supporting us is coming true also. I'm the happiest now Mitang."

"Me too Momoring. Me too."

 


3 YEARS LATER
INCHEON INT'L AIRPORT
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA 

Reporters are now flocking in the arrival area, 7 girls are patiently waiting armed with their banners and smiles. They missed the Myoui-Hirai family so much.

Everyone was happy to see Hirai Mina walking out of the arrival area carrying her 3 year old daughter Shannel Hime Myoui-Hirai while holding her son Shawne Hiro Myoui-Hirai. And everyone gasps when they saw Momo coming out of the arrival area pushing a stroller with two awake babies inside.

"EHHHHHH!???????????" The other Twice members said making Mina and Momo laugh. They were then welcomed with tight hugs and kisses from their members as well as greeting of happiness and love from the people around them

"its so good to be home..." Mina

"anywhere is home as long as im with you..."

 

END