Chapter 2

From Coffee With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual, the coffee shop was crowded with people. Of course, almost all the clients were females who were busy drooling over the seven hot baristas who were serving them coffee and desserts. There were two females who were sitting at the bar, where Jin was making coffee for the girls. The girls were so busy staring at his gorgeous feature.

"Oppa, how old are you?" One of the girl with a long hair asked with eyes sparkling in excitement to see Seokjin close to them.

"I'm 27." Jin answered as he poured the coffee on the girl's cup.

"You don't look 27." It was the girl's friend with a short wavy hair.

"Thanks. I hear that a lot." Seokjin said and the girls giggled at his statement.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" It was the first girl with a long hair.

"I wouldn't be here if I had a girlfriend." Jin chuckled and poured the coffee on the friend's cup as the two girls giggle.

Taehyung was serving another coffee and dessert to a customer, but his eyes were fixed on Seokjin and the girls at the bar. Taehyung didn't liked the fact that the girls were flirting with Seokjin, and he was angry at the fact that Seokjin was flirting back with them.

"Tch!" Taehyung clicked his tongue.

"Come on Taehyung, your table is waiting for the order." Hoseok said walking past Taehyung with plate with empty cup.

"I hate them." Taehyung gritted his teeth, and this caught Hoseok's attention. The older glanced at Taehyung's direction, and noticed the same scene.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Seokjin hyung is only doing his job." 

"Aren't you even angry at that sight?" Taehyung said. "I mean, just look at them!"

"Seokjin hyung isn't interested in girls." Hoseok added "I think you should go to your table because those girls had been waiting for their food for quite a while." Hoseok patted Taehyung's shoulder as he walked past him.

Taehyung knew that Seokjin was not interested in girls. He even came out to everyone at their first meeting, and even said straightforwardly that if anyone feels uncomfortable about his ual orientation, they don't need to work at Polaris. Taehyung stayed, and as well as for the other guys. It's rather they're very opened to any type of orientation, or they all have an interest in Seokjin. Taehyung guessed that it's the second choice because he had seen things happening around the cafe. 

"Well if no one is going to make a move on Seokjin hyung, I'll be the first." Taehyung thought.

"Excuse me, my food?" An angry voice of a girl was heard from a table.

"Sorry, coming!" Taehyung exclaimed. As Taehyung was moving to the table, his apron caught on the chair. 

Taehyung yelped and lost his balance; he was going to crash. 

"Watch out!"

Seokjin saw it and quickly went to Taehyung. Seokjin was just in case before the younger crashed on the ground. Taehyun caught the younger and Taehyung fell on top of the older's stomach. All the food crashed on the floor, and some of them on Seokjin's outfit.

"HYUNG!" All the workers at the cafe rushed to their side, and the gasp and scream was heard among the customers in the cafe.

"Ow..." Seokjin said as he rubbed his forehead, and glanced at Taehyung. "Are you alright?"

"I-I'm fine." Taehyung said. He couldn't look at Seokjin because he was embarraased, and his entire face turned red.

"Phew, that's a relief." Seokjin said and let out a smile.

"Jin hyung, are you alright?" Namjoon helped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter