Chapter 1

From Coffee With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JIN HYUNG, I LIKE YOU!" 

That was the first word that Taehyung said when he came to the coffee shop in the morning. Everyone was there, and they all glanced at Taehyung in shock, while Jin stopped wiping the coffee mug, and started at the younger. Jin didn't say anything and blinked his eyes several time at Taehyung, who was blushing in red after the confession.

"I'm sorry, what?" Jin asked as he didn't expect to hear that from the younger. 

"I think Kim Taehyung is drunk." Yoongi said, leaning against the round table with hand under his chin.

"I'M NOT DRUNK!" Taehyung exclaimed, but Yoongi shrugged his shoulder.

"Taehyung, I like you too." Jin smiled at the younger as he finish cleaning the mug and lay it on the counter.

"Y-you do?" Taehyung asked, blinking his eyes.

"Of course. You're really are an amazing dongseng and a friend." Jin replied and the smile faded from Taehyung's expression.

There were chuckle among the empty coffee shop from other boys. Taehyung's face reddened in embarrassment and he glared at them, while Jin stood smiling behind the counter. 

"Alright dear Tae. Why don't you change to the uniform and start working?" Hoseok said with arms around Taehyung's shoulder.

"I will help you change." Jungkook said, his arms on the other side of Taehyung, and the blue-haired boy glared at younger with a long black hair. "Let's go, hyung."

Hoseok and Jungkook dragged Taehyung to the dressing room. Taehyung tried to protest that he can go alone, but the weight on his shoulder were too heavy. Hoseok was taller than him while Jungkook was too strong. Taehyung really hate the fact that Jungkook is working out at the gym and he can see that maknae's body is becoming bigger due to intense work-out.

"Jin hyung! Jin hyung!" Jimin called the older's name and started hopping toward the older male. "What are you doing after work?" Jimin smiled at Jin, sitting in front of him.

Yoongi and Namjoon was still there. The two of them immediately turned their head toward the younger, waited for Jimin to finish his word. 

"Well, Namjoon just moved to a new house, and I'm going to his house to help him moving the boxes." Jin said to the younger.

Jimin glanced at Namjoon and saw a smile spread on the taller's face. Jimin didn't like that smile because that means Namjoon is going to be alone with his favorite Seokjin hyung.

"Sorry, Jimin. Not today. Jin hyung will be going home w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter