Too kind.

Story of Moonsun

Too kind.

Yong sun wonder why byulyi always too kind to everyone until she labelled as a player.
Byul wonder why everyone thought she is a player when she just be kind to everyone.

 

 


 


Yongsun rested her back to the head board of the bed. She start clicked at every social media application. Instagram, check to the dm 27 unread messages. Twitter, 32 replies and 50 retweet wih comments. Whatsapp 15 unread messages also she notice that all of unread messages are from girls.

"She shouldnt be too kind." She said bitterly.

"What?" Byul yi said as she dried her hair after the bath.

Yongsun open every unread messages, "You shouldnt be too kind like this."

"You look up to my phone again? Gosh, i told you to stop do that." Byul said as she sit beside yongsun. She look at yongsun from head to toe, yongsun keep her serious face as she read every chat at moonbyul's phone,  her black hair unravles, "By the way you look y with that black satin piyama. Is that the one that I gave to you?" She said following with wink.

"Yes and thanks byul, but i'm immune to your sweet talks." Yongsun replied as she still read those chat. "We need talk about this."

"About what?" Byul said nonchalantly.

"Look as your sister and bestfriend. I'm worried about you, everyone labeled you as player." Yongsun said and put down the phone. " You are giving everyone false hope."

"I'm just being kind to everyone. I don't want to be a rude person. You know i hate rude person. I reply everyone politely, treat them nicely. Nothing more unnie." 

Yongsun raised her eyesbrows as she fold her hands, "But you are too kind. They think you like them, think you are give them false hope, and play with them."

"I don't care what they think about me, this is how I am and you know exactly what kind of person i am. That is enough unnie."

Yongsun let out a long sigh as she look at moonbyul expression. She didn't said anything. It was not the first time she talk about this issue to moonbyul. And everytime she tried to talk about the issue, moonbyul always said something like that, "I don't care what people said about me." 

Actually yongsun agree that people shouldn't too care about what people think about them. But yongsun always worried about her little sister from another mother aka moonbyul.

Moonbyul and yongsun had known each other since highschool. Their personalities quite opposite, but they get along together nicely. Byul was an athlete who like exercise under sun bright, yongsun never like activity that make her sweating a lot. Yongsun can read books all day long without getting bored, byul will sleep after read one page of book. Moonbyul love pizza and pasta, yongsun can't live without kimchi. Moonbyul like having fun at night club, yongsun prefer stay at home listen to the music and enjoy her hot chocolate. Despite of every differencee they have, they already a roommate for 10 years. They always together, they know each other deeply, they keep each other secret, they have amazing bond that can't be labeled with anything. 

"Unnie, can we just sleep?" Byul snuggled closer, said that with her aegyo. 

Yongsun lose again, "Okay." Yongsun hug moonbyul. As Byul hug her unnie waist, yongsun start caressing byul's hair. 

Comfortable silence engulfs them together. It was normal for them being like this. Longing each other warm, need each other presence. The room was dimmed, vanilla scent from candle filled the room. Yongsun smile little bit as she saw Byul breath getting heavier. "Good night, byul." She kissed byul's crown. 

"I'm not sleeping yet unnie." Byul's voice thicked with sleepiness. "I think i know how to stop me being too kind to other people." Yongsun replied byul with hummed.

Byul look up to yongsun, "What if you become my girlfriend?" Yongsun raised her eyebrows didn't believe what byul said before.
"I mean you can tie me with more serious relationship. Not that I mean i don't take our relationship seriously. But unnie, we've been know each other for a long time. We live together for almost 10 years. I know you, you know me. We share secrets. We basically married..." Byul keep rambled about the reason Yongsun should be her girlfriend.

Little did she doesn't know Yongsun can't registers everything that byul said. Yongsun look at byul face, crimson red was cleary show even though the room was dimmed. She playing with her own fingers sign that she was nervous. Although they know eachother for along time but Yongsun know that Byul rarely show this side of her, her shyness, her cuteness. Yongsun's lips curved into smile. 

"Done?" Yongsun said as she smile.

Byul try to look at yongsun's eyes but she was too shy can't look at her eyes for long time, "Done unnie.. Don't be mad okay, i just.. Give you an option maybe with that i can change?" Her head titled.

Yongsun chuckled, "Why are you so cute Byul?"

"I'm not cute unnie, I'm handsome.."

Yongsun laugh start echoing, "Yes you are handsome, but you still my littlr sister" she pinched byul's right cheek. 

Byul sighed, "Unnie, I'm serious about this." Byul hold yongsun's hand and kiss it, "Kim yongsun, would you be my girlfriend?" She said it confidently but yongsun only laughing.

"Unnie.. I'm serious, everyone will immediately say yes, but you just laughing." Moonbyul frowned.

"Because you are cute byul, and you are my little sister. I love you, but i think that is not romantically love." She squeezed byul hands, "But if you can change my love to romantically love, i wouldn't mind." 

They both smile feeling contented, "Thank you unnie, I promise, i will try change it, love you unnie" she pecked yongsun.

With that they both sleeping on each other arms and smile. Nothing much will change of their relationship. Because they already mean for eachother.