Happy Meal

Happy Meal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Here we go again.

 

Is what Hwasa thinks when Wheein skips out of the door, followed by stylists holding what looked to be their costumes for their performance.

 

“Hi Hyejin-ah!”

 

Before she could even acknowledge Wheein’s presence, she quickly makes a beeline for the toilet.

 

“Bye Hyejin-ah!”

 

Hwasa sighs tiredly as she stares at the clothes that are now hanging on a rack.

 

“This needs to stop,” The youngest says with finality.

 

“What does?” Solar asks as she enters the room with Moonbyul in tow.

 

Hwasa briefly gestures to the ridiculous set of costumes for their Waggy performance. Moonbyul snorts at the sight.

 

“The safari costumes were okay. What happened to those?” Hwasa asks nobody in particular as she gestures at the ridiculous outfits with her hand.

 

“Well the song is about dogs, so…” Solar tries to be helpful, but fails when she realizes what the costumes are.

 

“These are in no way dog costumes. How did we go from dog onesies to food?” The youngest huffs.

 

“Don’t act like you didn’t have fun having a Rudolph costume before,” Solar answers back with a mischievous gleam in her eyes.

 

“That was a game; this is diff--”

 

“Unnie, be the burger to my soda?” Moonbyul suddenly asks, her eyes sparkling. The rapper picks up the burger costume, handing it to Solar with both of her hands.

 

“Why do I have to be a fat burger?” Solar asks, pouting.

 

“Because, baby, you’re the main course,” Moonbyul winks greasily.
 

Hwasa’s so done.

 

“Disgusting,” She rolls her eyes at the pair. The youngest is about to roll her eyes out of her skull when she realizes that Solar’s actually blushing from that.

 

What the hell?

 

“Why are you like this?!” Solar hits Moonbyul’s shoulder, and grabs the burger costume away from the rapper.

 

“But f-fine, I’ll do it.. NOT because you said so!” Solar says as she walks away to the dressing rooms to put it on. Moonbyul chuckles at that, but fist pumps as soon as Solar is out of sight.

 

“Just get a room already,” Hwasa comments, ruffling her hair out of frustration.

 

“Maybe later,” Moonbyul winks at Hwasa and the latter pretends to vomit.

 

“But really,” The rapper suddenly shifts top

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter