Confrontation

You're the only one

A/N: I can't thank all of you enough for subscribing to this lame story. It's my first time writing here and I'm glad some noticed this story. I don't have any friends and I really want to talk to someone but as I said I don't have friends so I only have myself. But through writing, I can enjoy by myself. 

 

Anyways, why I can't save stories here anymore? 

 

Also, one more chapter to go and this fanfic will end. 

==============================

Third Person's POV

Yesung sat beside Ryeowook's sleeping figure. He the younger's head. Wiping the dried streak of tears on his face. Caressing his cheek with his thumb. And lastly, kissing his forehead.

Yesung frowned at what happened. He is mad at Kyuhyun for what he did, but he was more than mad at himself for not being there, for being unable to protect Ryeowook. 

He shook his head out of regret. But how could he protect his boyfriend if the younger is avoiding him?

Yesung sensed that they are having a problem. He just waiting for Ryeowook to open up. But instead, Ryeowook was just hanging out with Kyuhyun and doesn't talk to him. 

But now, now is the time, as soon as Ryeowook wake up, they'll fix whatever problem they have. 

Just then, the door to his room went open and someone went inside. 

"Leeteuk hyung,"

Leeteuk trailed his eyes down to Ryeowook up to Yesung. 

"Is Ryeowook alright?"

"I guess, he still doesn't wake up."

"Do we have to bring him to the hospital?"

"I think there's no need to do that." Leeteuk just nodded at Yesung. 

"I can't believe Kyuhyun is capable on doing that," Leeteuk said while shaking his head.

Yesung curled his hand into a fist as he gritted through his teeth. They all couldn't believe that their maknae could really do something to that, especially to someone who he treat as his best friend. 

Just then, they heard a groan coming from Ryeowook. They all turn their head towards him. 

Ryeowook opened his eyes as he sat up. 

"Are you alright, Wook?" Leeteuk proceeded to ask the youngest among them. 

Ryeowook is still in daze so all he can do is to stare at Leeteuk. But he believes he's okay now so he gave Leeteuk a nod as an answer.

"Are you really okay? can you—can you rememeber what happened earlier?" Leeteuk ask, caressing Ryeowook's arm through the sheets.

"Hyung," Yesung tries to interrupt but he also wanna know the answer. 

Ryeowook hung his head low, trying to remember what Leeteuk is asking. In all honesty though, he couldn't really remember what happened for the fast few hours. 

But then something triggered those memories. It was Kyuhyun. When he suddenly thought of Kyuhyun, the memories came along also. 

The feeling of being scared woke up again. Ryeowook glance from his surroundings, making sure that the scene flashing before his eyes will never happen again. 

Then a pair of arms wrapped him into a hug. A kiss was planted on his head. "Ryeowook ah, it's okay. I'm here, baby. No one will ever do that again to you." Yesung whispered against his head while petting his hair. 

Ryeowook doesn't know when he'd started crying again. He doesn't want to but tears are falling down on his face uncontrollably. It's just that everything is falling down to him.

"I'm sorry," Leeteuk told Ryeowook out of guiltiness for making the latter remembered what happened earlier. 

Yesung stared at Ryeowook. Weighing if this is the right time to confront them about us. But if he let this chance go away, Ryeowook might avoid him again, and will seek some company with the other members, but that's definitely not Kyuhyun, he was out of the picture now. 

So he decided, he wil confront Ryeowook. They have to talk. 

"Hyung," Leeteuk turn his head towards Yesung. "Could you leave us alone for a while?" Yesung looked at him expectantly and Leeteuk sensed it and he nodded as he stands up. 

"Okay, I have to check on to them. I'm sure they're planning to beat Kyuhyun up, I have to take control." And then Leeteuk left. 

Yesung took a deep sigh and faced Ryeowook. The latter faced him too, feeling the tension getting higher every second.

Yesung had so many words he want to tell the younger, so many questions he want to ask, but then, he can't, he's afraid of something he doesn't know. 

Meanwhile Ryeowook was feeling the same. He's scared that if he and Yesung will talk about what's happening between them, it will end up their relationship. Just thinking of it makes him sad. 

 Yesung started and Ryeowook prepared himself for any questions he had to answer. "I'm sorry, if—if I didn't came in time. If—" Ryeowook took Yesung's hand on his and held it gently. He smiled at the elder. 

"No, hyung, you came just right on time. Thank you for saving me."

Yesung placed his other hand on top of Ryeowook's hand which holding his another hand. "It's my job to protect you."

"P-Protect me?"

"Yes, protect you. That's what I said to you before right? That I will be the best boyfriend you will ever had. I will protect you no matter what but then—"

Ryeowook slip off his hand as he took a deep breath. He shifted on his position as he looked away. 

He doesn't love me anymore right? I mean he's seeing or dating Eunhyuk hyung.

"...Ryeowook, tell me, is there something wrong? with us?"

Ryeowook grew silent on that question. This is really it. It's time to face their problem.

"Hyung,"

"You are avoiding me. You don't talk to me. You're spending time with Kyuhyun so much, and this happened. What's really happening, Ryeowook? Could you please tell me what's going on?"

Ryeowook bit his lip. He couldn't speak up. 

What would I say? That I knew he is cheating on me with Eunhyuk hyung? Do I have to directly ask or tell that to him?

Ryeowook was panicking inside. Yesung sensed Ryeowook's discomfort so he held the latter's shoulder and tilt his head towards him so they could talk, so he could see Ryeowook's eyes. 

"Ryeowook, please."

The anticipation Yesung felt was interrupted when his phone rang. He picked up his phone to see who is calling. 

It's Eunhyuk hyung. Wow, really, in front of me?

Ryeowook rolled his eyes, suddenly feeling bitter.

"Go on. Answer him. Maybe he's asking you to join him again for this or that." Ryeowook said, full of sarcasm. He even rolled his eyes. 

Yesung looked at Ryeowook confusedly. Why is he suddenly on that mood?

"What? oh I know, maybe he is scared and he needs you," Ryeowook chuckled bitterly. "Why don't you just hug him again? Like what you are always doing on stage, when we're having a tour, concert, fanmeets or fansigns. Oh, I nearly forgot, just a while ago, you two are hugging each other inside your room right?" Ryeowook doesn't know how could he suddenly be like this but seeing Eunhyuk calling Yesung triggered him to go on with this sudden feeling. 

Yesung was really confused on how his boyfriend behaving like this. But this gave him a hint. A hint to what really problem they're having. 

"Ryeowook, are you implying that—"

"Yes! You're cheating on me with Eunhyuk hyung right?!" There, he said it. He really did said it. 

Ryeowook threw the blanket harshly. He stood up and felt tears falling down on his face again.

Really, what else can I do aside from crying? 

"How could you do this to me, hyung? I love you with all my heart!" He walk towards Yesung and hit his chest. "How could you do this to me?!

Yesung caught the younger's wrist and held it up to stop him from hitting him again. 

"What the hell are you saying, Ryeowook?" Yesung said, his voice was firm and rising. "Me? cheating?"

"Yes, you are, hyung! stop denying! you know what just tell me if you'd fallen out of love with me, broke up with me and I will gladly accept it!" Ryeowook shouted. Tears continously falling down his face. 

Yesung doesn't know where these things came from. "Cheating? really? are you insane, Ryeowook? when did I started cheating on you? what is this huh? you're accusing me of something I will never ever do to you!"

"Really? well I have evidences! you two are always hanging out, hugging each other, helping each other. You know who always saw you with Eunhyuk hyung? it's Kyuhyun. People even wants you to be a real couple and also the group tease the two of you as a married couple and lastly, when I was still in my duty, on that group's variety show, you two are flirting with each other like there's no tomorrow!"

Yesung glared at Ryeowook. His grip on the younger's wrist was tightening. 

So it's Kyuhyun huh. 

He knew it. Kyuhyun must be telling all that lies to Ryeowook so he can have him. He knew it from the start that Kyuhyun has feelings for his boyfriend. 
And he's also mad for Ryeowook because he believes on Kyuhyun over him.

"Should I accuse you of cheating too, Ryeowook. How can you explain the times you are spending with Kyuhyun instead of me? I'm your boyfriend." Yesung said, his voice are dangerously low. 

"Kyuhyun is my bestfriend. He's the one who offer his shoulder whenever I cry because of you. And you can never tell me the same with Eunhyuk hyung cause you two are not bestfriends right?"

Yesung closes his eyes but he couldn't calm down himself. He don't want to argue and defend himself anymore if Ryeowook is this closed minded. 

"Okay! what do you want me to do huh?" Yesung pulled Ryeowook towards himself. "Should I kiss you like this in public to make people believe that we are together?" Yesung forced his way to kiss Ryeowook aggressively. A kiss full of anger. 

Ryeowook widened his eyes and he pushed Yesung away from him and slapped him on his cheek. 

Yesung was shocked. Shocked at what he did. 

Ryeowook was still crying. His head is aching from continuously crying. He is tired. He is tired from all of these happenings. So he turn to his back, ready to leave the room. 

As he was about to step forward, he felt pair of arms sneaking its way on his waist, and a pair of lips against his hair. 

He tried to struggle but Yesung was holding him tight. 

"I'm sorry, please, Ryeowook. I didn't mean to do that. I'm not cheating on you, Wook. There's nothing really going on between Eunhyuk and I. Believe me please. I could even have the group members to prove you that I am telling the truth. Besides, Eunhyuk has Donghae, they really love each other. And you know how much Eunhyuk annoy me, how much he bother me but he's also a friend, so I have to get along with him, to put up with his teasing. Please,—please, believe me. I love you so much, Ryeowook ah." Ryeowook could hear how broken Yesung's voice is. He felt something wet on his shoulder and realized it was his shirt. It was wet from Yesung's tears. 

He felt the sincerity in Yesung's words so he turn to face the latter and hugged him like his life depended on it. 

Yesung hugged Ryeowook tightly. Still crying from frustrations and all. 

"I'm sorry, hyung."

"Are we good now, Wookie?" Yesung asked but he doesn't receive an answer from the younger. So he held him on his shoulders to push him away slightly. Then he slides his arms down to Ryeowook's hand and held it gently. 

"To clear all of this doubts, I will make us four talk. Me, you, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. Or if you want, we can talk with the other members. I will tell them when to speak and when to be quiet. To make things clear. Is that okay to you, baby?" Yesung suggested, looking at Ryeowook's eyes, expecting to agree with him.

And Ryeowook nodded. It's okay if they talk with all of them involve. So he can hear Eunhyuk's side. So he can ask Kyuhyun why he did that to him. And so he can free his mind from anything bad about his relationship with Yesung. 

He hopes everything will fall back into its place tomorrow.