Why

You're the only one

A/N: HI, AHMM WELL, I WILL NOT BLAME YOU IF YOU'LL FIND THIS CHAPTER SO BORING AND NOT SATISFYING. CAUSE I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO WRITE BUT I WANT TO WRITE. JUST THERE'S NO IDEA COMING INSIDE MY MIND. BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH HOW I WRITE. I'M ALWAYS THE ONE WHO'S NOT CONFIDENT IN DOING SOMETHING SO I BELIEVE, EVEN THOUGH I'M WRITING MANY STORIES ALREADY, I COULDN"T STILL REACH SOME OF YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND I JUST WANT READERS OF MY STORIES TO ENJOY READING SO...I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING. 

AND THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO COMMENTED. IT WAS REALLY APPREACIATED!

AND ALSO, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO GOT7💚
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAY6'S LEADER, SUNGJIN AND BLACKPINK'S MAIN RAPPER, JENNIE. 

EXCITED FOR SUPER JUNIOR'S COMEBACK~~

=================================

 

Third Person's POV

"Ha~ I feel refreshed!" Ryeowook said. His eyes were closed as he inhaled the air. Kyuhyun glanced over him and smiled as he saw his bestfriend's pouting face.

"It's about Yesung hyung again right?" Ryeowook looked down and nodded.

"Maybe I should just confront him, Kyu, I think avoiding him is not the right thing to do." Kyuhyun internally panicked at what Ryeowook just said.

"No!" Kyuhyun didn't controlled himself and he just shouted like that. Ryeowook looked up at him with a confused face.

"No?"

"I mean, no, b-because he would just come up with a lie. You should never confront him. If you really wanted to know if he is cheating or not, observe him."

"You already told me that before."

"Yeah, and you have to continue observing him. I-I can help you. I can help you observe him." Kyuhyun curses himself for stuttering. And he needed Ryeowook to agree with him or else Ryeowook will never become his. 

"You know, let's just talk about this at the hotel." Kyuhyun said as he got up and took Ryeowook's hand. 

Ryeowook nodded. "Okay."

=================================

When the two reaches the hotel. Kyuhyun dragged Ryeowook by his wrist, they went inside Kyuhyun's room.

Ryeowook settled himself on the bed. "Kyuhyun ah, I mean it. I'm gonna confront him tomorrow."

Kyuhyun hissed as he sat beside Ryeowook. He pulled out his phone and search through his sns.

"Look at this." Kyuhyun shoved his phone right in front of Ryeowook's face. 

Ryeowook squinted his eyes to make sure he could see it clearly.

But he wished he didn't. Actually, he wished he didn't see anything. 

Kyuhyun smirked at his bestfriend's reaction. He saw how Ryeowook trying his best from stopping his sobs to come out. 

"Well, this was just taken earlier. Two cheaters hugging." Kyuhyun said, smirking wickedly. 

Ryeowook swear that when Kyuhyun told him before to observe Yesung, he wasn't sure that there's something going on between him and Eunhyuk. But with this pic, everything is clear. 

"Why...Yesung hyung..." Ryeowook could just let out of those words and he begin to sob. He cried. And Kyuhyun took this chance to hug him. He hug him tightly and even kissed him on his head. 

==================================

Ryeowook was still inside Kyuhyun's room. He doesn't want to move an inch. While Kyuhyun was outside his room. He picked up his phone and call a certain someone. 

"Hey, hyung, thank you very much. I owe you this one."

The person on the other line scoffed, "(What is this for, Kyuhyun? Are you trying to destroy Ryeowook and Yesung's relationship?)

"No, hyung. If anyone who's destroying any relationship here, that is Jongwoon hyung. I just want Ryeowook to see that he is cheating."

"(But, is he really cheating, Kyuhyun ah?)"

"Aish, hyung, stop being nosy okay, I'll buy you anything you want, just tell me. And stop asking me."

Kyuhyun heard a deep sigh coming from the other line. "(Kyuhyun, if Yesung is cheating with Ryeowook, Wookie must have to confront him. He should talk to him.)"

"They'll get there, hyung. Thank you for taking and sending me that picture and bye." Kyuhyun hang up as he let out a dark chuckle.

Confront? no way. I would never let that happen.

Kyuhyun was about to go inside his room when a hand tugged his arm. Kyuhyun looked up.

"Oh, Shindong hyung, why?"

"Is Ryeowook still there?" Shindong said, pointing at his room.

Kyuhyun was confused as to why Shindong knows Ryeowook is with him. Shindong sensed his confusion so, "I saw you with him earlier. I was about to call both of you but you went inside already."

"Ah. So what's up hyung?"

"Ahmm...nothing, you can go now." Kyuhyun was really confused of Shindong's behavior, but he complied nevertheless.

When Kyuhyun was inside his room. Shindong quickly picked up his phone.

"He's still inside Kyu's room."

"(Okay. Thanks.)"

==================================

As Kyuhyun closes the door, he turned around just to see Ryeowook sleeping on his bed. 

Kyuhyun went beside him, his gaze never left Ryeowook. 

He look so peaceful. And Beautiful. 

He ran his hand through the latter's hair. Down to his face. He caressed Ryeowook's lips with his thumb. A wicked smile spread across Kyuhyun's lips. 

"You're driving me crazy, Wook. You're turning me into a different person. But who cares, I just want you for myself," Kyuhyun hovered at Ryeowook's sleeping figure. 

"I fell inlove with you the moment I first saw you. It's only understandable that I should be the one you're calling your boyfriend, not Yesung hyung. I should be the one you've chose. Cause I love you first." Kyuhyun said, as he lean nearer on the latter's face. He smiled before crashing his lips onto Ryeowook's. 

Ryeowook groaned when he felt some weight on top of him. He opened his eyes and felt shocked at his and Kyuhyun's close proximity. 

Not just close, but the younger was literally close.

Ryeowook pushed Kyuhyun away and wiped his lips with the back of his hand. "Kyuhyun, what are you doing?!"

Kyuhyun doesn't said anything as he forced another kiss on Ryeowook and Ryeowook instinctively pushed him on his chest. But Kyuhyun caught both of his wrists. "Stop refusing me, Wookie. I know you want this. You need this."

Ryeowook grew confused at the younger's words. He tried to tug his wrists back but Kyuhyun's grip is too strong. "Need this?"

"Yesung hyung is cheating on you. You need someone to comfort you."

"I don't need any comfort, Kyu! I just want to think. Alone! Just by myself! and if he's really cheating, then I wouldn't do the same too."

"Well, then. I guess I can't convince you anymore." Ryeowook winced as Kyuhyun add another pressure on his hands whose holding Ryeowook's wrist.

He pushed Ryeowook down to his bed. And Ryeowook never felt so nervous and scared at the same time until now.

This isn't Kyuhyun. This is not my bestfriend. 

"You're going to be mine, Ryeowook. Sooner or Later." Kyuhyun said as he attached his lips on Ryeowook's neck. Ryeowook struggled, pushing Kyuhyun off of him.

Shouting and trashing. But he can't get the younger off. He felt Kyuhyun's hand under his shirt. And that's the start where Ryeowook let out the tears threatening to fall earlier.

"Kyuhyun...stop..." He begged but still Kyuhyun seems like he couldn't hear anyone.

He felt the younger caging his wrists above his head. "Stop fighting and enjoy, Wookie. Also, it's your fault that I'm like this." Then Kyuhyun kissed him. Forcing his mouth to open and entered his tongue inside his mouth.

When he felt a hand tugging his pants down. Ryeowook struggled to pull away but he felt like he gave all of his strength but it seem to be fruitless.

He started (sobbing). Begging Kyuhyun to stop but the latter wont listen. Still kissing him on his lips. Down to his neck and to his collarbone. 

He thought of the Kyuhyun he's with earlier. The Kyuhyun that is his bestfriend. The Kyuhyun who comforts him in a friendly way. 

He never knew that Kyuhyun was capable of doing this. Especially to him. His bestfriend. 

He was just baffled when suddenly, Kyuhyun's not on top of him anymore. He looked down and sat up when he saw Yesung giving another punch on Kyuhyun's face. 

"I should've known." Yesung spat out. As he sent a death glare towards Kyuhyun. Ryeowook's crying subsided but he still feel scared. 

And this is not about Kyuhyun anymore. And Ryeowook was sure that the time has come and he have to face all of this.

The last thing he know was Yesung dragging him out of Kyuhyun's room and his head, aching like it was banged into the wall with so much force. And a pair of arms wrapped around his waist as he felt everything crumbles down and everything went black.